Author Topic: Hellgate: London  (Read 49964 times)

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
Hellgate: London
« Reply #120 on: October 31, 2007, 04:31:56 PM »
Multiplayer its about the same i think, you just can play with others and surely theres stuff online you cant get playing alone.

Chard!

« Reply #121 on: November 01, 2007, 03:30:11 AM »
An extended preview on gamekings.tv made me kinda excited for this game. The Blademaster profession seems like fun. I reeeaaaly don't wanna pay for it monthly though.

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #122 on: November 01, 2007, 06:08:05 AM »
I think the only thing for suscribers, its being able to create guilds, events and more bank space besides the suscription service its down right now, im playing without suscription and i can select all classes, unless there are more than 6.

But i noticed that i still dont have a preorder code though i preordered it :0?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 06:16:06 AM by tyrael084 »

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #123 on: November 01, 2007, 12:40:04 PM »
Sydonia server, Raz0r is the name lvl 3 guardian lol didn't play much online...
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #124 on: November 01, 2007, 12:47:05 PM »
single player atm....multiplayer fun?
[snapback]38280[/snapback]
Much like Diablo 2 I never even bothered to try single player. I mean, what if you find some ueber kick-ass weapon in single player?!??! You'd never be able to show it off to others and get a group of fanboys following you around offering to trade their pathetic loot for it!

I reeeaaaly don't wanna pay for it monthly though.
[snapback]38282[/snapback]
Then don't. They are making things that were only available to subscribers available to everyone now like holiday events and the achievement system.

But i noticed that i still dont have a preorder code though i preordered it :0?
[snapback]38283[/snapback]
You should get in touch with the people you preordered from and get it from them. Who did you preorder from and when?

I got a couple copies of the game yesterday, been playing a Guardian and today I'll be upgrading Throbble's computer with a 500 GB hard drive and Win XP so, hopefully, we can finally play together.

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #125 on: November 01, 2007, 01:11:50 PM »
I purchased the digital preorder from eastore, all i got was a serial code that i had to use to create an account and thats it.

I got my ass kicked so hard a moment ago with my evoker, when i got out of the hells breach at the brittish museum all statues turned into mobs (like 15-20 mobs at once and 3 of them were legendary... i mean wtf?) and killed me over and over, i died like 10 times :0 but i killed them all in the end lol.

And btw the game crashes a lot too at least for me, ive crashed to desktop like 5 times, mostly in stations or when i use the relocation devices.

The only thing i dont like is that there is no xfer system between chars like in most mmorpgs recently, because ive found a lot of legendary and rare items and theyre for another class like 80% of the times >_>
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 01:14:26 PM by tyrael084 »

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #126 on: November 01, 2007, 02:14:39 PM »
I purchased the digital preorder from eastore, all i got was a serial code that i had to use to create an account and thats it.

I got my ass kicked so hard a moment ago with my evoker, when i got out of the hells breach at the brittish museum all statues turned into mobs (like 15-20 mobs at once and 3 of them were legendary... i mean wtf?) and killed me over and over, i died like 10 times :0 but i killed them all in the end lol.

And btw the game crashes a lot too at least for me, ive crashed to desktop like 5 times, mostly in stations or when i use the relocation devices.

The only thing i dont like is that there is no xfer system between chars like in most mmorpgs recently, because ive found a lot of legendary and rare items and theyre for another class like 80% of the times >_>
[snapback]38287[/snapback]

didn't have a crash at all, true tough in SP i found a lot of kickass items but not for my class.....:(

how's the evoker class anyway i get the feeling all he can do is just summon shit and doesn't have any offensive spells????
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #127 on: November 01, 2007, 03:05:08 PM »
Theres evoker and convoker, the evoker its like a sorcerer and the convoker its more like a necromancer and both can use some special guns aswell.

And yes the convoker can only summon stuff i think but the evoker has some cool spells but as in all rpgs mages are a bit harder to lvl, the evoker its the coolest mage type ive seen so far in RPGs ^^.

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
« Reply #128 on: November 01, 2007, 03:51:22 PM »
Guess I'll probably pick me up a copy this weekend.  I think I may be going bankrupt though lol.  I want to buy a TV as well.  Anyone selling a 32'' LCD TV?

Offline cuchulann

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #129 on: November 01, 2007, 05:27:13 PM »
I am a bit dissappointed in the evoker as the spell's damage is dependent on the quality of the focus you use and not the points invested into the skill.  So far it looks like the only class not dependant on items is the engineer, though I have not tried a summoner yet.
 Transfering items can be done but you need to have someone hold the stuff for you to do it. GW's communal stash was nice as it made it easy to tranfer items and pool crafing components but in HGL like D2 with each char having its own stash you ultimately have much more room.
One Less Car - SF Bicycle Coalition

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #130 on: November 02, 2007, 01:05:21 PM »
[snapback]38287[/snapback]
That code should be the preorder code. If you log into the account on www.hellgatelondon.com then click on "account" then click the "badges" link at the top it should list what you have associated with you account.

Mine looks like this:
Account Badges

Beta Tester
Eligible for Founder's Offer
Biohazard Dye Kit

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #131 on: November 02, 2007, 03:09:56 PM »
I tried that but theres no such badges link in my account management page :0, and the forum isnt working it says that the server its too busy at the moment >_<.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #132 on: November 02, 2007, 07:15:20 PM »
I tried that but theres no such badges link in my account management page :0, and the forum isnt working it says that the server its too busy at the moment >_<.
[snapback]38306[/snapback]
That probably means the forum is working fine, just not for you, because the server is too busy at the moment. :lol: Used to get those messages all the time on various websites, traffic overflow suckas! :D

Tyr, you're probably just too stupid too figure it out like every other time! Retard. lol, I'm just kidding you. Do they have a support e-mail or anything? Did you try sending them a mail asking about any or all of the problems you're having? If someone doesn't answer your question soon, I'd give that a try. I dunno, seems like the thing to do to me.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #133 on: November 03, 2007, 12:08:03 AM »
I noticed the new forum, obviously. I hope this game lasts long enough amongst you folk to be worth it. =D

Now, go put 500 hours in. :lol:

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #134 on: November 03, 2007, 12:23:16 AM »
I noticed the new forum, obviously. I hope this game lasts long enough amongst you folk to be worth it. =D

Now, go put 500 hours in. :lol:
[snapback]38315[/snapback]

It hasn't got it's own root category yet thought :P

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #135 on: November 03, 2007, 12:31:11 AM »
lol Vista.

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #136 on: November 04, 2007, 07:17:21 PM »
Razor you better play on US server from now on or youll be alone xD, i moved to US server and subscribed to US server, you just have to register another acc on the US site if you wanna come play with us xD. (420, throbble, cuchulan, anheg and the most important one.. me :P)

Btw 420 i looked around in the forums and subscribers have like 20 char slots instead of just one more, i tested it, when i made the fourth char another "create new character" bar appeared and seems it goes on like that.

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #137 on: November 04, 2007, 09:28:42 PM »
Btw 420 i looked around in the forums and subscribers have like 20 char slots instead of just one more, i tested it, when i made the fourth char another "create new character" bar appeared and seems it goes on like that.
[snapback]38365[/snapback]
Subscribers get 24 character slots instead of 3.

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #138 on: November 05, 2007, 12:29:51 PM »
Razor you better play on US server from now on or youll be alone xD, i moved to US server and subscribed to US server, you just have to register another acc on the US site if you wanna come play with us xD. (420, throbble, cuchulan, anheg and the most important one.. me :P)

[snapback]38365[/snapback]

nah you gotta give Europe some time lol we always move a bit slower but we'll get there hehe, besides how can you register another account, isn't your cd key when you register a account linked to that account then??

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #139 on: November 05, 2007, 01:24:21 PM »
No you can actually register the same cd keys in both websites, EU and US, but both accounts cant be used at same time.

Besides id rather playing with old GS friends than on a dead EU server where only germans talk on global chat... besides subscribing on EU server costs 40% more for reason, US 9,99$ (6,99â?¬) and EU 9,99â?¬(14,**$).

The only EU server ive joined that actually had a decent active comunity and actually talked on global chat (on english) was in the tabula rasa closed beta lol (and just because US server was overflooded with a lot of players and was crashing everytime so a lot of US players came to EU server  :lol:)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 01:25:54 PM by tyrael084 »

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #140 on: November 08, 2007, 12:16:57 PM »
Anyone else notice that the Dunder Lich creatures in Hellgate do that same hand gesture that is in Razor Blade's avatar when they cast spells?

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #141 on: November 08, 2007, 12:18:17 PM »
Anyone else notice that the Dunder Lich creatures in Hellgate do that same hand gesture that is in Razor Blade's avatar when they cast spells?

[snapback]38439[/snapback]

Heheh no...but on a side note, ever notice how some times creatures take 0 dmg and seem invulnerable unless you stop attacking them and re-target?  Is this some kind of bug?

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #142 on: November 08, 2007, 01:08:26 PM »
Heheh no...but on a side note, ever notice how some times creatures take 0 dmg and seem invulnerable unless you stop attacking them and re-target?  Is this some kind of bug?
[snapback]38440[/snapback]
I believe that is our old pal lag visiting. Who told that bastard about Hellgate: London?!?

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #143 on: November 08, 2007, 01:17:47 PM »
I believe that is our old pal lag visiting. Who told that bastard about Hellgate: London?!?

[snapback]38441[/snapback]

Dammit...I sure didn't!

Offline cuchulann

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #144 on: November 08, 2007, 05:59:49 PM »

[snapback]38439[/snapback]
Yeah I saw that in the beta the first time I got to mele range on one of them. This game has something for every kind of geek.
One Less Car - SF Bicycle Coalition

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #145 on: November 08, 2007, 08:30:11 PM »
Those hand gestures arent naruto only, theyre common seals for japanesse ninjas i dont know if theyre actually used in the real life but i have seen them in various animes and games.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 08:30:31 PM by tyrael084 »

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #146 on: November 08, 2007, 10:20:56 PM »
Those hand gestures arent naruto only, theyre common seals for japanesse ninjas i dont know if theyre actually used in the real life but i have seen them in various animes and games.
[snapback]38451[/snapback]
Such as Hellgate: London.

*laughs at his own stupid joke* :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #147 on: November 15, 2007, 04:20:03 PM »
Seems they changed something in the US server, i just noticed it but instead of getting 250-280 ping, im getting 500+ ping everytime today, and twice i got up to 1200ms then crashed... if it keeps up like this i would have to go back to EU server and that would really suck..., and no i dont have any p2p program on... not even msn >_>.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #148 on: November 15, 2007, 06:13:45 PM »
Seems they changed something in the US server, i just noticed it but instead of getting 250-280 ping, im getting 500+ ping everytime today, and twice i got up to 1200ms then crashed... if it keeps up like this i would have to go back to EU server and that would really suck..., and no i dont have any p2p program on... not even msn >_>.
[snapback]38515[/snapback]
Having to stick to a server meant to be for where you live? Yikes, that sure does stink! :rolleyes: maybe they did something to lagg the shit out of non-us US server players! Ahah! That'd be great, I'd laugh my ass off. But I doubt it.

You're just a lagger. :lol:

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #149 on: November 16, 2007, 10:35:24 AM »
You're just a lagger. :lol:
[snapback]38516[/snapback]
And you're just an annoying piece of shit....

Btw its fixed now, seems it was a problem with my router, i restarted it and now its fine.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 10:37:31 AM by tyrael084 »