Author Topic: Hellgate: London  (Read 49742 times)

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hellgate: London
« Reply #150 on: November 16, 2007, 10:56:29 AM »
Those hand gestures arent naruto only, theyre common seals for japanesse ninjas i dont know if theyre actually used in the real life but i have seen them in various animes and games.
[snapback]38451[/snapback]

lol smt I didn't know, dunno why they would use them in real life, unless it makes them channel their chakra for real and blowing fireballs........
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #151 on: November 16, 2007, 12:22:45 PM »
lol smt I didn't know, dunno why they would use them in real life, unless it makes them channel their chakra for real and blowing fireballs........
[snapback]38520[/snapback]
Nah, it's just a fun thing to do before you assassinate someone. Sort of like the bible verse that Jules quotes before killing someone in Pulp Fiction.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 12:22:53 PM by 420 »

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #152 on: November 16, 2007, 01:03:04 PM »
I dont know what are those symbols really used for, but Raven from Tekken 5 (that futuristic ninja that looks like Blade) does them aswell and even says the animal names when you win sometimes, maybe theyre used for meditation or something like that... also if you watch carefully on bleach episode 54 some guys use those seals aswell when theyre about to release the Soukyoku (a huge ass polearm that turns into a fire bird when released).
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 03:59:10 PM by tyrael084 »

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #153 on: November 16, 2007, 06:39:04 PM »
And you're just an annoying piece of shit....
Btw its fixed now, seems it was a problem with my router, i restarted it and now its fine.
[snapback]38518[/snapback]
At least I'm an intelligent annoying piece of shit. You still remain a stupid annoying piece of shit! :lol: :lol:

HA! I knew it was a problem on your side. LAGGER! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nah, it's just a fun thing to do before you assassinate someone. Sort of like the bible verse that Jules quotes before killing someone in Pulp Fiction.
That was indeed a good movie. Pre-killing rituals? Hell Yeah! :D