Author Topic: Godspire Needs Change.  (Read 46977 times)

Offline Shade

• O __ o
    • MSN Messenger - ShaSer_201@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ShadeSerenity
    • View Profile
    • Email
Godspire Needs Change.
« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2005, 10:42:22 AM »
Do you even play nwn shade? I never see you on godspire at all. So where is your room to be talking about that? The only sents I usually see on godspire, are HeLL, Jimbo and Meclar. And sometimes Shadowfury. Thats about it. I dont pop on often because there is usually no people. But when people are on, I go. But I never ever see you on, so how would you know the status of sents online at godspire?
[snapback]26269[/snapback]

ooooo so i've only been playing godspire for 2 years and im only just a sent and i check into godspire whenever i can. mercy are u aware that i am moving right now????? and that i JUST finished summer school???how about.. my job is understaffed and since it is the summer the days workers are comin n goin on holidays and im the only one who knows how to close the bakery properly? stop complaining about my hours as i cant fix that. u n me have the equal say in what anything happens in godspire. I'll stop now cuz now ppl r gonna get mad that its off topic again but.. i'd like to defend myself -.- sorry
« Last Edit: August 08, 2005, 10:48:10 AM by Shade »

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Godspire Needs Change.
« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2005, 11:21:30 AM »
ooooo so i've only been playing godspire for 2 years and im only just a sent and i check into godspire whenever i can. mercy are u aware that i am moving right now????? and that i JUST finished summer school???how about.. my job is understaffed and since it is the summer the days workers are comin n goin on holidays and im the only one who knows how to close the bakery properly? stop complaining about my hours as i cant fix that. u n me have the equal say in what anything happens in godspire. I'll stop now cuz now ppl r gonna get mad that its off topic again but.. i'd like to defend myself -.- sorry
[snapback]26395[/snapback]
Hey now, there's an idea... why not having a "Official Absence Thread" Yaknow, like explain if you're gunna be gone, and why (This includes just saying RL shit, if you dont care to talk about it or whatever.), and when you may be back, if you will be back that is, etc etc.
Wait... wtf am I asking for? I'll just go make one lmfao...

Anyway, ON TOPIC -  It is a possibility of getting a teleporter like the Antes have... then again, with that comes other problems... ah who knows.

Offline Mercy

• View Profile
    • Email
Godspire Needs Change.
« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2005, 12:10:32 PM »

Well I do think, not to be rude, that my DM spot on GodSpire gives me a bit more say than yours. Especially when the lack of your time on GodSpire is so apparent. Im not trying to berate you or anything. I like you and all, but damn. I have to work to, and I still find time to come onto GodSpire. Im sorry your moving out right now, again another inconvienence on your behalf. And summer school, another inconvienence. (sorry for horrible spelling, im dead tired 36 hours no sleep.) Now, Im going to go to sleep. Good night, and post what you want now, Im done with this thread.
Elessar: why is the shit coming from his head?
Anheg: cause its japanese?

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
Godspire Needs Change.
« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2005, 03:38:47 PM »

Where's my CAKE!! :aggressive:

Offline Illutian

• Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of Man...
  • The Legend Begins...
    • View Profile
    • Illutian
    • Email
Godspire Needs Change.
« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2005, 02:21:48 AM »
Mercy, why don't i stop you right there before you go diggin your own grave...DMs don't make a server the players do. so don't go saying you have more say...cause you'll end up talking to yourself in an empty Hall

PLAIN AND SIMPLE PEOPLE! nwn is dieing, there's too many new and better neverwinter-ish games out there (WoW, GW, Lineage II). and Bioware is taking its sweet time release NWN-2. if GodSpire dies it dies, we don't have to focus on one game...
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Godspire Needs Change.
« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2005, 09:26:08 AM »
Mercy, why don't i stop you right there before you go diggin your own grave...DMs don't make a server the players do. so don't go saying you have more say...cause you'll end up talking to yourself in an empty Hall

PLAIN AND SIMPLE PEOPLE! nwn is dieing, there's too many new and better neverwinter-ish games out there (WoW, GW, Lineage II). and Bioware is taking its sweet time release NWN-2. if GodSpire dies it dies, we don't have to focus on one game...
[snapback]26433[/snapback]
!!!!!
Lineage 2!? Don't make me laugh, if you're not paying to play, thats the most slow paced boring game I've ever played. Seriously, Everquest was more fun. It isnt so much the game itself, but what you do. Run out kill monsters level up, go back sell stuff buy stuff and go kill monsters again. Or take one of the many quests that arent thoroughly explained and run around either wondering what to do, or killing stuff just like if you werent on a quest, only difference is u get some crap quest items instead.

WoW, is pay to play, and frankly not that many people left nwn to play it. If you think the thousands of people playing nwn right now, is empty, then I should hit you with a 10 gallon bucket.

As for GW, yes many people have left to play that, and many have come back saying it got boring quick etc. That isnt the point, nor is that even close to the problem, and you should either reread my post and determine that, or go on nwn and sulk. Just because some of the old players that have been in GodSpire for yrs. left to play another game, all of a sudden, the game is dead or dying. What's funny is how there are more servers than there ever were before, and the addition that I see many of them with many players in them, when there used to be many less servers and were always empty, if anything, nwn is at it's highest amount of players yet, nwn is certainly not dead, and those other games are not nwn "ish"

And seriously, dont offend Mercy, he is one of the DM's active and helping to keep players there and hold the server together. When so few other people are willing to do so. Of course you wouldnt know that would you?

I think if we really want GodSpire to stay together and get back on the roll, besides changing the things previously mentioned. We would need a Sent Leader person dude. (Prolly Mercy) An active guardian, besides Meclar. Upgrading an active sent to guardian would be the best thing, and if it should be anyone, it should be Jimbo, he does a great job and is on every day, and very active. And at least one more active sentinel. In which case I would suggest Neo27ger since he has been around for some time, and is the most active "player" without a status.

Offline Shade

• O __ o
    • View Profile
    • Email
Godspire Needs Change.
« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2005, 12:04:53 PM »
heLL please stop acting like ur the DM and that ur the only one right everytime. ur not as powerful as u think u are im sorry. and khad IS right many people did leave GodSpire to play lineage2 but u were not there at the time heLL cuz i even left to play it for a while before coming back and i never even knew u. an a other thing is.. mercy can offend me and other ppl buttt we cant offend him??  i remeber when he was a sent just like me n i feel that there isnt no differnce in the way i treat him it just depends on how he treats me or other people. A sent leader or a new dm wont do any differnce in my eyes. only the person who becomes the sent or dm are on 24/7 and then the effect wears off n they stop playing as much again. are u hinting you want to become a dm?? cuz thats the hint im getting if ya do... well i guess talk to mo. and an active guardian should be meclar so if there is a chance to have a sent leader i think he'd should get it. The other dm's and sents still exsist you know... they could come back anytime -.0

ps. make ur own cake mo! >: p     ^_^

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Godspire Needs Change.
« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2005, 12:22:50 PM »
GW is a lot of fun.  It's great to play with everyone from GodSpire and there's lots and lots to do.  However NWN still remains the best multiplayer roleplaying I've ever played.

There isn't going to be any Sent Leader.
I will promote a new guardian some time in the near future when someone proves that they deserve it.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Godspire Needs Change.
« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2005, 01:11:33 PM »
heLL please stop acting like ur the DM and that ur the only one right everytime. ur not as powerful as u think u are im sorry. and khad IS right many people did leave GodSpire to play lineage2 but u were not there at the time heLL cuz i even left to play it for a while before coming back and i never even knew u. an a other thing is.. mercy can offend me and other ppl buttt we cant offend him??  i remeber when he was a sent just like me n i feel that there isnt no differnce in the way i treat him it just depends on how he treats me or other people. A sent leader or a new dm wont do any differnce in my eyes. only the person who becomes the sent or dm are on 24/7 and then the effect wears off n they stop playing as much again. are u hinting you want to become a dm?? cuz thats the hint im getting if ya do... well i guess talk to mo. and an active guardian should be meclar so if there is a chance to have a sent leader i think he'd should get it. The other dm's and sents still exsist you know... they could come back anytime -.0

ps. make ur own cake mo! >: p     ^_^
[snapback]26444[/snapback]
Putting words in my mouth eh? Not wise. Mercy clearly stated he wasnt trying to offend anyone, he was just making a comment about something and gave his viewpoint on the subject. There is nothing wrong with that, and I and the other ppl's of GodSpire are only doing the same thing. If you can repeat one word Mercy said towards you that was actually offensive, go ahead and repeat it. As for me, I just looked over the entire topic and you must be mistaken I don't recall saying anything about wanting to be a DM anywhere. Maybe I should look again... I DID make my own suggestions about server changes, but you must remember I am speaking for the community not just myself. Now that I look at it, you're the one saying offensive things. And between the times when I was a regular player, and since I've been a sent, the times I play have changed little, I still play very often and every now and then am on a little less because of another game, which I normally then am on every other day at least. Even with another game, the only times I'm off for more than a couple of days, is when I am off doing some crap in RL, and every time I have made some sort of effort to let everyone know of my absence. Now please, if you want to offend someone, go get a pet rat, and tell it daily how ugly it is. I'm goin on GodSpire, if anyones there ^^.

Offline Shade

• O __ o
    • View Profile
    • Email
Godspire Needs Change.
« Reply #69 on: August 09, 2005, 01:28:19 PM »
alright these r the parts i find offensive..

1. Well I do think, not to be rude, that my DM spot on GodSpire gives me a bit more say than yours
> anyone telling anyone that they have more say than a other is not right. everyone is equal.

2. Those three sents are the ONLY ones who are on daily. Which is what a sent should do. If she cant do that, then maybe she doesnt need to be a sent. Ugh
> I CANT do that so even tho i cant do anything to fix it i still deserve to be kiked from the sent list?

3. Do you even play nwn shade? I never see you on godspire at all. So where is your room to be talking about that?
> Already stated  that im busy and people no matter what keep complaining about just meee. how many other people do u see inactive?? n u even said u go on late at night while i go on at odd times everyday.

and hell u may not of said anything about wanting to be a dm but MY OPINION was that u were giving many hints of it. and really... who doesnt want to b a dm? I aint offending nobody just defending myself. Ppl just leave me alone about my hours, just wait i'll b on 24/7 once i leave my house alright???

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Godspire Needs Change.
« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2005, 01:43:29 PM »
Errr, you're all talking about titles and who's more important on GodSpire? Guess that's some real bullshit. It did and will do the server more harm than good. (gets poeple offended too) Also, I didn't notice gaps after beeing 10 hours online for 3 days, there's no need of new sent/dm's or promotions, the server just need more players and a bit more quality. (how about 1 hour less GW and 1 more nwn)

Anyway, I'll be less active on GodSpire, 10 hours is too much, isn't it? And I'm not "excommunicated" (means about the same as banned...) on the ante server, I'm just welcome there.

@Mo
I looks like I somethimes can't load the the forum because it redirects "http://bluestarnet.com:1000/forum/index.php?" to "www.lucidmagic.com", and as "www.lucidmagic.com" redirects back to "http://bluestarnet.com:1000/forum/index.php?", it looks like a loop I never get out. Maybe that helps to locate this months old pageload problem.

-Mel
« Last Edit: August 09, 2005, 01:44:13 PM by Tea-cup »

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Godspire Needs Change.
« Reply #71 on: August 09, 2005, 01:49:15 PM »

@Mo
I looks like I somethimes can't load the the forum because it redirects "http://bluestarnet.com:1000/forum/index.php?" to "www.lucidmagic.com", and as "www.lucidmagic.com" redirects back to "http://bluestarnet.com:1000/forum/index.php?", it looks like a loop I never get out. Maybe that helps to locate this months old pageload problem.

-Mel
[snapback]26452[/snapback]

Negative.  http://bluestarnet.com:1000/forum/index.php doesn't redirect anywhere.

www.lucidmagic.com redirects to the above url.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Godspire Needs Change.
« Reply #72 on: August 09, 2005, 02:08:00 PM »
Errr, you're all talking about titles and who's more important on GodSpire? Guess that's some real bullshit. It did and will do the server more harm than good. (gets poeple offended too) Also, I didn't notice gaps after beeing 10 hours online for 3 days, there's no need of new sent/dm's or promotions, the server just need more players and a bit more quality. (how about 1 hour less GW and 1 more nwn)
[snapback]26452[/snapback]
Mel, you're my hero...! LOL. ^^

Anyway Shade, I've DMed for 2 yrs. there were good parts and bad, and I'll tell you straight out, it isnt all rice and cookies. You got people left and right causing trouble, gotta fix so many things, and in addition you have so many players asking for help and looking for a DM, at GodSpire, there are sents and guardians, and this takes some load off a DM's shoulders, but nonetheless many new players, have no idea what a sent is, but know what a DM is, and what do they look for? a DM.

And about your sentinel status, I said to Mercy that I could agree with that, but honestly I could care less, it doesnt make a difference to me if your not a sentinel, or if your never on and are a sentinel, which is just about the same as not being a sentinel. If you think about it, so long as you're not coming into the server as a sentinel and abusing players, and hacking shit, I don't care ^^. Plus the fact that if you come on, and do your job, and I'm on at the same time, that decreases the load, so just because I agree with Mercy, doesnt mean I care.

Offline Shade

• O __ o
    • View Profile
    • Email
Godspire Needs Change.
« Reply #73 on: August 09, 2005, 02:21:21 PM »
Mel, you're my hero...! LOL. ^^

Anyway Shade, I've DMed for 2 yrs. there were good parts and bad, and I'll tell you straight out, it isnt all rice and cookies. You got people left and right causing trouble, gotta fix so many things, and in addition you have so many players asking for help and looking for a DM, at GodSpire, there are sents and guardians, and this takes some load off a DM's shoulders, but nonetheless many new players, have no idea what a sent is, but know what a DM is, and what do they look for? a DM.

And about your sentinel status, I said to Mercy that I could agree with that, but honestly I could care less, it doesnt make a difference to me if your not a sentinel, or if your never on and are a sentinel, which is just about the same as not being a sentinel. If you think about it, so long as you're not coming into the server as a sentinel and abusing players, and hacking shit, I don't care ^^. Plus the fact that if you come on, and do your job, and I'm on at the same time, that decreases the load, so just because I agree with Mercy, doesnt mean I care.
[snapback]26454[/snapback]

Mel is right everyone is equal..
I know what Dming is about more than u think I do heLL ive been around for a loongtime. and like u, i've also been a dm so please spare the lessons. If u dont care about my sent status then why are u n merc complaining about it so much????

Offline Illutian

• The Legend Begins...
    • View Profile
    • Illutian
    • Email
Godspire Needs Change.
« Reply #74 on: August 09, 2005, 03:27:14 PM »
mkay...lemme rephrase it...Godspire is freakin boring...most people have builds with 100+ AC so if you have an AB of less than 80 you might as well not duel (which is my case) and before you go saying build a better build...i've tried, and i can't.

@Hell's post after mine:
 If nwn is soo freakin popular then WTF is all the ppl? World of Inequity (it's in beta again) barely had 9 ppl on last time i was there, which was 2 days ago...b4 GW you had to pray to get in...

And seriously, dont offend Mercy, he is one of the DM's active and helping to keep players there and hold the server together. When so few other people are willing to do so. Of course you wouldnt know that would you?

what the hell's that suppose to mean? :huh:
IF:
a: it means how would i know cause i'm not there, noooo shit...why the hell would i wanna go there and be alone (yes i check Who's Online and rarely see more than ONE person on, which i don't recognize)

b: if you mean how would i know cause i don't DM, wrong...i do, cause i've seen the good and bad DMs and have come up with the best DM...you don't interfer unless players are cheating/exploiting; instead you let the players decide how and when to enforce the rules THEY chose to make with the majority consent...you're like God, you only step in when ABSOLUTELY necessary

*wasn't really trying to offend him, i just think it's very...Hubris to think that your opinion matters more than someone elses.

*NWN-ish: meaning quests, PvP, PvM, and general RPing is envolved

just wait i'll b on 24/7 once i leave my house alright???
why would u give into the demands of others?

+wow...think this is my longest reply ever
« Last Edit: August 09, 2005, 03:34:52 PM by Khadgar of Dalaran »

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Godspire Needs Change.
« Reply #75 on: August 09, 2005, 03:43:18 PM »
Mm, I don't think nwn is boring. (if you only powerplay maybe) It just depends on the players. Also, a dm can be entertaiment, even if he/she acts without a good reazon. It again depends on the players that are on the server. There are 9 on now (3 sent, 2 dm, 4 normal), I've seen like 16 on at a time last days. And yes, also 0.

Just logon time to time, a moment no GW or whatever won't hurt ^_^

-Mel

Offline Illutian

• The Legend Begins...
    • View Profile
    • Illutian
    • Email
Godspire Needs Change.
« Reply #76 on: August 09, 2005, 03:59:39 PM »
I played NWN since about a month after it first came out...didn't really impress me much so i put it away...got a new vid card and started playing games again that i couldn't with the older card (including NWN) played it ever since...literally...cause i couldn't play Halo or JK:A on 56k...only nwn...day in and day out...i basically played it to death and now it's old and dull....

infact i tend to play all my games till i get bored or become great in them....which means i'm closing in on GW becoming boring :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: August 09, 2005, 04:03:06 PM by Khadgar of Dalaran »

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Godspire Needs Change.
« Reply #77 on: August 09, 2005, 04:16:39 PM »
Well, I'm having fun on GodSpire right now. The duels are actually very good. (I even die in some, that's not that useual)

Btw, 6 on, 1 dm, 4 sents, and me. I think we need more sents/dm's ;)

-Mel

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Godspire Needs Change.
« Reply #78 on: August 09, 2005, 05:02:26 PM »
@Shade, reread my last post, obviously you missed something somewhere. I said I didnt care, only that I agreed with Mercy, but in truth could care less... 3rd time saying that. Whatever ladeda bla bla it doesnt matter *sings a stupid song*

@Khad w00t I got ya to make your "longest reply ever" cool. and I meant more along the lines of option A. and ya just need to look more often, because one second nobody will be there, then 8 ppl, then nobody. etc. It's mixed up, but even with nobody on you can get people to come on, you just need to log yourself. Think about it ppl, if everyone is checking whos online now, and seeing nobody, and not coming on, why not just go on? I see only 1 person on, and I'll go on, even with nobody there I go on, otherwise if I didnt intend on going on at that time, I wouldnt check whos online now.

@Mel rofl. yeh thanx for the verbal irony. Well, we wont need another sent at all anyway, being that Cletus seems to have his problem fixed and Tyr is coming on more again. Also, although I never mentioned thinking that more DM's were needed, Bus and Cel have been showing up more, must be getting sick of whatever they're playing hee hee.

Now besides waiting for module changes, the best thing left to do for those who dont come on, is come on, sometime, anytime, even for a short time. For those of us who do, try to be as nice and helpful as possible when playing. I find that everyone is more friendly and nice this way, bad part is that one person can ruin that =(.

Have fun ppl, and stop into GodSpire sometime in between gameplay or between work schedules w/e and say hi. Hee hee.  :blum:
 :drinks:

Offline Dark Jimbo

• View Profile
    • http://
Godspire Needs Change.
« Reply #79 on: August 09, 2005, 06:09:56 PM »
I must admit, Godspire has gotten busier since HeLL opened this thread, lol
Go HeLL! :D
« Last Edit: August 09, 2005, 06:10:15 PM by Dark Jimbo »
Jimbo™

"...its better to ask and not get the answer you want, than to not ask at all..."

Offline Cobra

• MSN Messenger - pizza_boy_11@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Godspire Needs Change.
« Reply #80 on: August 09, 2005, 06:11:21 PM »
yeah i was thinking the same thing :D

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Godspire Needs Change.
« Reply #81 on: August 09, 2005, 08:50:32 PM »
I didnt read a lot of the really big flame posts by Shade, Mercy, and especialy Hell, BUT I think I need to put in my two cents on a thing or two.

I dont care wtf you have to say, NWN is dieing. I will difine, as in there is increasingly fewer people spending their time there. Is there still people on yes, will there ever be as many as there were say a year ago, HELL NO! About the "1 less hour of GW and 1 more on NWN" statement, Guildwars is newer, and in some ways funner. I would not spend any more or less time on one thing or another because someone made a statement like that about something they have never played.

Mercy has been here longer than me. I am not going to argue with any statement close to that. Does he have more persuasion than me? I beleive that to be opinionated (meaning that the answer is an opinion). Does anyone have more persuasion than anyone else, it depends what person is talking to which other person. Hence, no definate answer. So shut up already.

About Neo27Ger becoming a sent, he has used Slayerduck builds more than once and has been banned for it.
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Godspire Needs Change.
« Reply #82 on: August 09, 2005, 10:16:50 PM »
About the "1 less hour of GW and 1 more on NWN" statement, Guildwars is newer, and in some ways funner. I would not spend any more or less time on one thing or another because someone made a statement like that about something they have never played.
[snapback]26465[/snapback]
I know it's your opinion, I'd like to add that I disgree with it. That I never played GW has nothing to do with it what I said. I care about the whole community, not only those that move to GW, so I like to see them all. And I'll buy GW, for sure if it happen to offer a non windows/mac port, just to see those I miss on GodSpire. And I guess the game isn't too bad either, after what I've read/seen. That "statement" is for those that want to stay in touch whit those that don't own GW. Just, there's more than the game, that's why I came back in the first place.

Anyway, other poeple may think different about it.

-Mel

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Godspire Needs Change.
« Reply #83 on: August 09, 2005, 11:43:55 PM »
Hey now, daaamn. People I don't really care the statistics of how many people are playing certain games, it was an example for hells sake. And if you have something to say about Mercy, tell him. I only said I agreed with him on everything he said, but I also said it wasnt that big of a deal, and that isnt what this thread is about to begin with.

I've said this I don't know how many times now, I'm just speaking for a group of people, on the subject, which happens to be, Godspire. It's community, and changes within the community and mod/server itself. Not a bunch of little side arguements about who does what, or has say over what or bla bla bla, childish crap.

Short quote: "Do right, rather than be right." That's the purpose of this thread. ^^

Anyways, keeping this on topic would help, its easy to stray off, but still.
I believe Mel is right, if some people dropped off a simple hr. of whatever or 30 min. and stopped in, it would be nice, not just because we think thats going to draw in more players, no, its just another way of keeping in touch, as Mel said, but I certaintly wouldnt think it would harm the amount of players stopping by. In addition what I said towards the end of my last post, I find to be more and more correct, and I believe with such simple kindness and respect for every other person playing, not only will we attract more players, whether complete noobs or not is irrelevent, but will also maintain a healthy community. Damn I sound like one of those one dudes... gah what the hell are they called? Well, anyway thats my say on the current situation. Things are getting better, after Mo is done fixing some stuff up, and with people already beginning to come back, things should be good again soon. ^^

@Anheg It appears we dont need any sents anyway with Cletus back and Tyr playing more. I already said that, but eh yeah.

Now pls, do NOT reply to this with something NOT pertaining to the topic, also read everything before posting, as to not say something already said, or assume something without fully reading. ^^ Have fun on GodSpire ppl. Hee Hee.

Offline Illutian

• The Legend Begins...
    • View Profile
    • Illutian
    • Email
Godspire Needs Change.
« Reply #84 on: August 10, 2005, 05:26:54 AM »
@Mel
 why not use the pirated Corporate Edition of Windows XP like 80% of the Windows users here :P
   YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Linux plays nice with other operating systems so ya go no excuse other than you don't like to walk on the Dark Side :diablo:

Offline Maxou

• View Profile
Godspire Needs Change.
« Reply #85 on: August 10, 2005, 09:23:05 AM »
Ok , we all agreed that both players in GodSpire , I mean guys that drop in often in GodSpire are in a community . We don't care atm if those players are positive or negative members of that community , what matters is that everyone in that community is trying to "save" a server , GodSpire .

We can debate on WHY GodSpire is dying forever (though we have most of the importants reasons) but why don't we just debate on HOW to save GodSpire .
Like Hellmaster did in his first post why don't we just try to gather solutions , ideas of those players .
I'll propose mine later , actually I have no time for that .
Lord of Doriath .
Part of CoD .
Member of LoS .

Maxou :
- Sexy Sorcerer :  Mage dueler only
- Mighty Pingu : High dmg monk
- Wild Lion : Melee Bard str
- Wise Panda : eb AA
- Evil Rabbit : All round sorc

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Godspire Needs Change.
« Reply #86 on: August 10, 2005, 12:05:34 PM »
@Mel
 why not use the pirated Corporate Edition of Windows XP like 80% of the Windows users here :P
   YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Linux plays nice with other operating systems so ya go no excuse other than you don't like to walk on the Dark Side :diablo:
[snapback]26478[/snapback]
I own a legal windows xp pro. But linux runs as much of my windows programs, including games, as windows xp, funny isn't it? I just know better than useing windows.

Anyway, offtopic.

-Mel

Offline Roncescal

• View Profile
    • Email
Godspire Needs Change.
« Reply #87 on: August 11, 2005, 05:13:55 AM »
Nah.. i dont think Godspire is dying, maybe just hibernating until another challenge comes (NWN 2 obviusly).

May the beers and the sun be with you!! Ron. :beach:

Ron.
"May the tree not prevent you from seeing the forest."
Ancient elven saying.

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Godspire Needs Change.
« Reply #88 on: August 11, 2005, 03:29:12 PM »
Piojo ;)

Nice post too.

-Mel

Offline Xen

• Church Burner.
    • View Profile
Godspire Needs Change.
« Reply #89 on: August 12, 2005, 03:10:41 AM »
Ok, havent read most of the posts.. Alot of them where the same thing.
Now, Lost? the Rakshasa YELLS "Hey anyone need a lift to the halls" or something along those lines every second and waves his arms.

Now, that aside even if you didnt get a lift its STRIEGHT AHEAD, lol jesus. If you cant make your way there im surprised you negotiated your way through the hole in your T-Shirt// Let alone those 2 holes in your pants, eeek, anyway.

This is partly why I pretty much gave up on NWN1 GodSpire, people think we can pull a mirricle out of our ass and players will be falling off the brim as GodSpire gets overpopulated.
We cant sway people over with server changes.. They have to come and experiance the TRUE GodSpire game play and see what they think themselves.

Like Mo said, This server IS for Advanced players... Though yes, n00bs are indeed welcome but if you dont have a brain, or one that can handle simply getting to the halls
"3 doors.... omg.... I cant handle this.." (2 dont work...........) than you shouldent be in GodSpire at all or even near a PC.

Now, I aint gonna let GodSpire die either, what you see isnt GodSpire dieing. Its GodSpire Goin to sleep.
NWN2 GodSpire WILL rise again, and be the first ground breaking server just like it was back in the day (And even though lacking players is still groundbreaking now).
And if Matt dont come back im goin to the UK for a nad kicking spree.

Ok, there probly and possibly more but that will do, happy dueling, guild waring or whatever. Im goin back to LINEAGE 2 Chronicle 3! (Nah not official, found a NICE server with thousands of people and Official server files : p everything I know of is working yay High Rate/LowRate/Mid Rate)

Later

~Just D