Author Topic: Godspire Needs Change.  (Read 46990 times)

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
Godspire Needs Change.
« Reply #120 on: August 17, 2005, 08:32:11 AM »
OK..........

Sorry , I just tried to keep GodSpire on nwn1 "alive" ... But I guess I'll have to go to other servers to play nwn with a lot of people .

Just close this topic Hell , they won't do anything .
[snapback]26642[/snapback]

I said I would fix some of the issues when I finished my summer work which is by the end of this week.  So can everyone just relax?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2005, 08:32:21 AM by Mo »

Offline Maxou

• View Profile
Godspire Needs Change.
« Reply #121 on: August 17, 2005, 09:47:06 AM »
I said I would fix some of the issues when I finished my summer work which is by the end of this week.  So can everyone just relax?
[snapback]26644[/snapback]

Sorry I didn't pay attention .

Silly me . I guess bus was right I was too busy "crying and throwing mud" . Whatever that mean . I only understand that was offensive .
Lord of Doriath .
Part of CoD .
Member of LoS .

Maxou :
- Sexy Sorcerer :  Mage dueler only
- Mighty Pingu : High dmg monk
- Wild Lion : Melee Bard str
- Wise Panda : eb AA
- Evil Rabbit : All round sorc

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Godspire Needs Change.
« Reply #122 on: August 17, 2005, 01:31:10 PM »
I said I would fix some of the issues when I finished my summer work which is by the end of this week.  So can everyone just relax?
[snapback]26644[/snapback]

Sorry I didn't pay attention .
[snapback]26649[/snapback]

I also mentioned this in at least two separate posts in this thread please be considerate to the other people on this forum by reading all the posts before replying. It saves everyone else a lot of grief, misunderstandings and repetition.

Here is where Mo first mentions it, on the first page of this thread: Link

First time I repeated what Mo said on the second page: Link
(HeLL even quotes me saying it right after)

Second time I repeated what Mo said on the 4th page: Link

« Last Edit: August 17, 2005, 01:37:14 PM by 420 »

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Godspire Needs Change.
« Reply #123 on: August 17, 2005, 05:26:22 PM »
Well I agree with 420, Jimbo, and Maxou. Jimbo is right this is ridiculous, the problem with this thread is people want to argue with others suggestions, and it became more of a flamewar. 420 is right about Mo saying this many times. And Max is right this is just stupid now, I say close the thread, the problem is dealt with is it not? And Meclar I could reply to alot of what you said, you misunderstood half of it, but I'm not going to. I would have said the same thing, but probably in a different context had I not been in a very bad mood at the time, I wasnt angry, just in a bad mood. In addition I read every single post, and didnt disregard anything, so on that subject, I wasnt a part of it.

@Mec the NPC's do sometimes strip a player of everything but the duel manager,  it doesnt happen ALL the time, but it is still a common sight.

Mo please close this. I will be away more ppl, but I will still be around ; ).
And now I do doubt changing stuff will make a difference, since the main sents are gone and nobody has been on again lately.