Author Topic: What is the point?  (Read 36517 times)

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
What is the point?
« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2004, 03:17:13 PM »
Well said 420.

Would you care to join Talon, Mercy and I in the lounge for some Cubans and brandy?

I suspect we will be waiting a long while for the imbeciles to provide the evidence you seek.

Offline Throbblefoot

• View Profile
What is the point?
« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2004, 05:13:22 PM »
EDIT: OH and I still don't see any other threads in the 12-20AC forum that are actually discussing builds, strategy or anything constructive regarding 12-20AC. There is a reason for this I suspect.
I submit that there is in fact a third argument going on; the shit-stirring argument, in which:
1. The 12-20AC folk post "You're mean/immature/it's-just-a-game."
2. The 9AC folk post "You're an idiot/show some proof/go back to Russia, hippy!"
3. Throbblefoot kicks back with a bowl of popcorn and laughs.

From the popcorn bowl perspecitve, the 9AC folk are ahead in that, in addition to the stirring shit, they've posted compelling arguments in support of their opinions.

It seems clear that the 12-20AC folk fail to defend their game-play preference because they can't. The million-dollar question is: are they unable to defend it because there is no defense, or because they can't contsruct a logical argument?

(And yes, I know I've joined the shit-stirring argument. Here, *you* take the bowl of popcorn).

-Throbblefoot

"No, I won't stay in the ground cuz there's no whiskey."
Zombie - Culann's Hounds

Offline BzK

• ICQ Messenger - 122117799
    • MSN Messenger - flatleymike@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - LoRdOfTeHDaNcE
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - bzk04
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
What is the point?
« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2004, 07:01:47 PM »
Honestly I like 9AC because it doesn't make it whoever has the most HP and damage and rolled 20's.  I used to play 'uber" and it really got old fast.  Like the duels were nowhere near as fast paced as GS duels... you can just walk away from it for a minute and probably not be done yet, unless it's a hider or something.. of course they usually have true seeing anyway...
« Last Edit: July 02, 2004, 07:03:03 PM by BzK »

EL CABAZONO

What is the point?
« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2004, 07:13:46 PM »
12-20 AC people must just enjoy going AFK to get X food/drink item duing their 10 minute duels.

Offline Black Mamba

• View Profile
    • Email
What is the point?
« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2004, 01:17:38 PM »
This site really sucks *sry nathan* to many agressive and name calling people. Too many people not capable of accepting opinions of others without having to call them imbecile or morons. I feel like I am posting with 10 years old children. This is really sad Nathan because when you started this site it was a really fun one. No one was dissing anybody when we discussed things.

And for those who act this way, I hope one day you wake up and realize how childish it is and how mean you can be. Insulting people will never get you anywhere. And what you do to people will one day or another always come back to you harder. I hope for you that yuor parents will never take a look on this forum to see how badly they educated you. it will make them very sad.

Farewell

!Hanzo steel Katana!

Hottari Hanzo: "Yellow-haired warrior, if you shall encounter God through your path.. God shall be cut!!"[/span]

Beatrix Kido
Member of the ([span style=\'color:red\']D[/span])eadly ([span style=\'color:red\']V[/span])iper ([span style=\'color:red\']A[/span])ssassination ([span style=\'color:red\']S
)quad
Codename: Black Mamba

Japanese steel rocks!

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
What is the point?
« Reply #65 on: July 03, 2004, 01:43:35 PM »
I hope for you that yuor parents will never take a look on this forum to see how badly they educated you. it will make them very sad.
Thank's for proving my point Black Mamba! You have nothing to offer but flames, no strategy, no statistics, nothing constructive to contribute.

Oh, and the name calling, nice. You spout off about how everyone here are children but you are the one concerned about parents. Sorry, some of us haven't lived with our parents for over a decade. Some of our parents have died from old age.

So, Black Mamba, fuck you, don't you fucking talk about my parents you insipid little fuck.

Offline Black Mamba

• View Profile
    • Email
What is the point?
« Reply #66 on: July 03, 2004, 01:48:11 PM »
mouhahhahahhahaa

!Hanzo steel Katana!

Hottari Hanzo: "Yellow-haired warrior, if you shall encounter God through your path.. God shall be cut!!"[/span]

Beatrix Kido
Member of the ([span style=\'color:red\']D[/span])eadly ([span style=\'color:red\']V[/span])iper ([span style=\'color:red\']A[/span])ssassination ([span style=\'color:red\']S
)quad

Japanese steel rocks!

Offline Black Mamba

• View Profile
    • Email
What is the point?
« Reply #67 on: July 03, 2004, 01:49:06 PM »
lol even when ill be 40 ill still be concerned by my parents, i respect them.  

!Hanzo steel Katana!

Beatrix Kido
)quad

Japanese steel rocks!

Offline Black Mamba

• View Profile
    • Email
What is the point?
« Reply #68 on: July 03, 2004, 01:51:13 PM »
wow so much aggressivity in you 420
haha
it's so funny:P

!Hanzo steel Katana!

Beatrix Kido
)quad

Japanese steel rocks!

EL CABAZONO

What is the point?
« Reply #69 on: July 03, 2004, 01:55:42 PM »
The following is a list of constructive posts found by user "Black Mamba":

Offline Black Mamba

• View Profile
    • Email
What is the point?
« Reply #70 on: July 03, 2004, 01:57:43 PM »
hehe yes indeed
i don't really post any constructive stuff

!Hanzo steel Katana!

Beatrix Kido
)quad

Japanese steel rocks!

Offline Black Mamba

• View Profile
    • Email
What is the point?
« Reply #71 on: July 03, 2004, 01:58:04 PM »
i never said i was either

!Hanzo steel Katana!

Beatrix Kido
)quad

Japanese steel rocks!

EL CABAZONO

What is the point?
« Reply #72 on: July 03, 2004, 02:02:00 PM »
3. Respect the opinions and wishes of others, they are as entitled to them as you are.

Goes to everyone here.