Author Topic: GS goes for Bush!  (Read 25954 times)

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« on: November 02, 2004, 11:44:51 PM »
And it wasn't even close

Offline Blood Angel

• MSN Messenger - Blood Angel
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2004, 11:59:47 PM »
damnit, tards :P

think it's still 237-188, can't take the lameness :(
"Some birds aren't meant to be caged,
their feathers are just too bright.
And when they fly away,
the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoyce.
But still,
the place you live in is that more drab an empty that they're gone.
I guess I just miss my friend."
-The Shawshank Redemption

LucidMagic
High Elf of Doriath
Alliance of Magi
Chill Touch of The Cold Alliance

Blood Angel, �§oulkeeper, Dawn The Lionheart and Shadowblade.

Offline wisto SA

• View Profile
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2004, 04:55:02 AM »
bush got 254 and john 234 :glare: ......... damn i hope john he will win :unsure: .........

Offline Illutian

• Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of Man...
  • The Legend Begins...
    • View Profile
    • Illutian
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2004, 06:20:13 AM »
i have an idea, lets box all the Bush supporters up and send THEM to fight and die in Iraqi....swear, it's like ppl don't watch the news anymore

*p.s.: has an aunt over there as a medic so i feel strongly about stop Bush's "Holy War"
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall.

Offline BzK

• ICQ Messenger - 122117799
    • MSN Messenger - flatleymike@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - LoRdOfTeHDaNcE
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - bzk04
    • View Profile
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2004, 06:25:16 AM »
i have an idea, lets box all the Bush supporters up and send THEM to fight and die in Iraqi....swear, it's like ppl don't watch the news anymore

*p.s.: has an aunt over there as a medic so i feel strongly about stop Bush's "Holy War"
[snapback]8994[/snapback]

I actually *do* watch the news. And listen to the radio.  But not the liberal media, like most of the TV networks... :closedeyes:

Yeah let's elect Kerry who has no opinion on any issues because he changes his mind all the time just to get votes, and lies about stupid stuff like the draft, weee!

My dad had a good line last night after we went to the polling place: "I actually voted for John Kerry before I voted against him" ;)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2004, 06:34:54 AM by BzK »

Offline Illutian

• The Legend Begins...
    • View Profile
    • Illutian
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2004, 06:39:27 AM »
oh well, this is the last time Bush can be president....unless he decides to ammend the Constitution, which i could easily see most of the TRULY die-hard Bush supporters accepting

*sees why Nathan dun like to have political debates here :P *

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2004, 07:23:29 AM »
it is 246 to 224 i htink, MY state is the deciding one and we are 14000 ahead of Kerry SO BO YAH
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline BzK

• View Profile
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2004, 09:53:33 AM »
I'm hearing 2 different things: 269-242, 254-252... don't know what is right. heh

Offline Illutian

• The Legend Begins...
    • View Profile
    • Illutian
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2004, 01:03:12 PM »
**KEERY CONCEDES PRESIDENTIAL RUN, WELCOME TO 4 MORE YEARS OF HELL EVERYONE**  :glare:

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2004, 01:05:04 PM »
**KEERY CONCEDES PRESIDENTIAL RUN, WELCOME TO 4 MORE YEARS OF HELL EVERYONE**  :glare:
[snapback]9024[/snapback]

*Packs bags, gets maps of Canada from AAA*

Here we come!

Offline BzK

• View Profile
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2004, 01:20:41 PM »
I fail to see how you could want Kerry as president.  Seriously.  I know Bush hasn't been the best president, but come on.  This guy has no idea what the issues are, he just  said whatever will get him votes, even if that means flip-flopping... and then he tries to twist words and make excuses... how can you want someone so without moral?  :blink:

Seems pretty clear to me that Bush is better than nothing, which is what Kerry is... nothing. :closedeyes:

Offline Illutian

• The Legend Begins...
    • View Profile
    • Illutian
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2004, 01:26:34 PM »
you know....there's a Constitutional Ammendment that limits the drinking age to i believe 18, then another one that limits it to 18....ammendments are easily changed. there's also an ammendment that restricts the terms of office a president may hold. that could also be overturned as was the legal drinking age ammendments.

i don't know about u, but i prefer to use my hands to work on computers, NOT FLIP HAMBURGERS CAUSE MY "DREAM JOB" IS NOW IN INDIA :angry2:

ohhh well.....we have our opinions(mines just the only one that's right(j/k)) *sits back and waits for the 29th Ammendment: Removal of Term Limit (28th is the whole Gay Marriage thing....least i think that's passed or is gonna be passed)

Offline Hydros

• View Profile
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2004, 03:08:59 PM »
Pfft! John Kerry... Right! He's, according to me a coward. "I vote for the war in Iraq!" (in the election speaches) " We need to get our forces basck from Iraq, I am a coward and I dont dare to finish what we have started!".

I mean, please come on. He's going to "GET" everyone insurances that will cost the U.S about 10 billions, not sure about the number but it is around BILLIONS, as if the U.S can afford that now.

John Kerry also plays on the fact that "I've been in Vietnam! I saw my friends dying, and this is wrong!!!" Excuse my language, but WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? To me it sounds like a coward as said.

My oppinion :)
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.  [span style=\'color:purple\']Billy Cosby[/span]

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2004, 03:28:38 PM »
Not that I have a opinion about kerry or bush, they are both as good as bad to me. I don't know how it is to live in the USA and we have our own problems, but I love to life in my country. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else right now.

-Mel

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2004, 04:40:51 PM »
LOL we had a choice of three retards for president. A pro-life dumb ass, a liberal that cant make up his mind, and i think Nader became a candidate by pulling his name out of a hat.
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline BzK

• View Profile
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2004, 04:40:55 PM »
On the topic of outsourcing, Kerry's own WIFE'S company has outsourcing jobs...

And nobody's going to change the term limit, that's just ridiculous...
« Last Edit: November 03, 2004, 04:41:40 PM by BzK »

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2004, 04:43:11 PM »
I fail to see how you could want Kerry as president.  Seriously.  I know Bush hasn't been the best president, but come on.  This guy has no idea what the issues are, he just  said whatever will get him votes, even if that means flip-flopping... and then he tries to twist words and make excuses... how can you want someone so without moral?  :blink:

Seems pretty clear to me that Bush is better than nothing, which is what Kerry is... nothing. :closedeyes:
[snapback]9030[/snapback]

It's weird how people say the exact same things about Kerry (and Bush for that matter). In fact, Hydros said almost the exact same thing on the clik.to/godspire forums.

Could it possibly be that people are repeating, verbatim, what the media has spoon fed to them!?!?!?

Nah... that can't be it...

Anyway, if anyone believes that there ever was a US Presidential candidate that wasn't a liar, totally corrupt, power-mad, egotistical and completely lacking in morals, you are only fooling yourself. It is their job.

Politicians are worse than lawyers and if anyone believes anything that comes out of politician's mouths they are completely dillusional.

Offline Celestial1

• AOL Instant Messenger - n1megakid92
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - n1megakid92
    • View Profile
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2004, 05:17:53 PM »
Meh. I say Bush is the best choice because:

1) We know what Bush will do.

2) Kerry is unknown to us.

3) If something happens to the president, Cheney is a whole lot more capable to take the seat than John Edwards is.

3) Kerry also made Cheney's daughter get involved (as he "verbally attacked" her about her lesbianity [I am not talking bad things here... spelling: whatever]).

4) Kerry was for the war when he voted on it based on the same info that Bush had, and changed his mind when he started running.

5) Kerry was absent for many senate meetings, therefore missed more votes than any other senator.

(Also just noticed the rule: "DO NOT discuss any political stuff in here!", but i'm only informing the people. :) )

BUM. DI. DUM.
RAH.WR.

~Celestial for '08!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2004, 05:19:06 PM by Celestial1 »
Yes I know... I have no idea why these random animals are carrying 148 gold and a magic fire ring. It will be forever a mystery![/span]

[span style=\'color:green\']It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

-Samuel Langhorne Clemens, Mark Twain.

Offline Throbblefoot

• View Profile
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2004, 05:54:37 PM »
All I can say is "Thank God most of you aren't old enough to vote." The ignorance in here is thick enough to cut with a knife.

-Throbblefoot
"No, I won't stay in the ground cuz there's no whiskey."
Zombie - Culann's Hounds

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2004, 06:06:16 PM »
Moved it to random rating, exept that pic on the start it not really goes about gs but about political opinions of gs players.

-Mel

Offline doofer101

• View Profile
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2004, 07:10:29 PM »
wow, all i can do is laugh at american stupidity

but hey Bush is great you know, its awesome to see all his screw-ups on various comedy shows

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2004, 07:21:03 PM »
I fail to see how you could want Kerry as president.  Seriously.  I know Bush hasn't been the best president, but come on.  This guy has no idea what the issues are, he just  said whatever will get him votes, even if that means flip-flopping... and then he tries to twist words and make excuses... how can you want someone so without moral?  :blink:

[snapback]9030[/snapback]

It's weird how people say the exact same things about Kerry (and Bush for that matter). In fact, Hydros said almost the exact same thing on the clik.to/godspire forums.

Could it possibly be that people are repeating, verbatim, what the media has spoon fed to them!?!?!?

Nah... that can't be it...

Anyway, if anyone believes that there ever was a US Presidential candidate that wasn't a liar, totally corrupt, power-mad, egotistical and completely lacking in morals, you are only fooling yourself. It is their job.

Politicians are worse than lawyers and if anyone believes anything that comes out of politician's mouths they are completely dillusional.

[snapback]9069[/snapback]

First of all, I really hope you were just generalizing, 420, because my uncle is a politician(I think, his own family isn't really sure either.) and he is a really fun guy.

Secondly, as far as I know, they both support the war, and both parties in general supports a draft for when it gets to that point.

Thirdly, the only reason I would consider letting any president break the ammendment which limmited a person to two terms only(if it was my decision) it would have to be a really really good president like FDR(won four consecutive elections for all our non american friends and anyone else who doesn't know)

-Lord Elessar

PS- Another thing: the three most famous presidents are FDR, George Washington, and Abraham Lincoln. It is fact. Don't try to contradict me.

Offline CABAZON

• View Profile
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2004, 07:29:30 PM »
I want Clinton back.

It'd sound great - "Clinton Gore in oh four!!!!!"

I'm using the power rangers to steal bandwidth from 10,000 people in florida.

Offline Blood Angel

• MSN Messenger - Blood Angel
    • View Profile
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2004, 07:43:24 PM »
I always said clinton was the best!

isn't JFK an extremely famous president? or nixon h3h3

well known atleast :P
"Some birds aren't meant to be caged,
their feathers are just too bright.
And when they fly away,
the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoyce.
But still,
the place you live in is that more drab an empty that they're gone.
I guess I just miss my friend."
-The Shawshank Redemption

LucidMagic
High Elf of Doriath
Alliance of Magi
Chill Touch of The Cold Alliance

Blood Angel, �§oulkeeper, Dawn The Lionheart and Shadowblade.

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2004, 08:05:42 PM »
Ya, i heard a rumor Hillary CLinton might run next Pres election, Im distantly related to Nixon, and i think its funny how horribly Zealous you people are about something u dont have a .00000000000001 worth or say in (looks at  BzK and Throbble)

-realizes religion and politics are two things stubbornly opinionated people should not talk about-
« Last Edit: November 03, 2004, 08:07:01 PM by Anheg »
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2004, 08:18:02 PM »
I think we should dig up Nixon's corpse and all take turns kicking it in the ass.

Throbblefoot called my idea "necro-pugilism".

Oh, and we all have the right, nay, the duty to speak our minds about ANY public figure. That's why it's called "public office" and once you are the President of the US, you are never a private citizen again, even when your term is over and your dead and buried.

Offline maverick

• View Profile
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2004, 08:26:45 PM »
i wanted kerry to win but he didnt so thats that.
but i would want clinten back  "4 more years 4 more years"
elessar get started on that new ammendment

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2004, 10:42:08 PM »
A president is mearly a victim of his time.

That said.  From my viewpoint up here in Canada, I am happy Bush got re-elected and wow is America ever a Republican country (White House, Senate, and House).  While I disagree on some Bush policies such as banning abortion and I definately think that the gay marriage issue deserve some more debate before it starts getting banned everywhere, I do however and obviously America cares about the larger issue of making the world a safer place to live in.  Clearly Bush and his administration have done a fanstastic job at keeping America safe, since there has been no terrorist attacks on the United States since 9.11.  I don't think that the terrorist didn't want to, look what they did in Spain right before their elections...They blew up a train and poof the government changed over night (terror wins).  America should be proud that Osama Bin Laden himself had to resort to FedEx'ing a video tape over to ABC warning of bad things if America doesn't leave the middle east alone.  The Bush policy of taking the fight to them to save lives at home has worked and thats why he got his 2nd term.

Maybe it's time we all got our facts straight on the war then.  The war in Iraq is not about WMDs it's not about Saddam, it's not about Oil.  We have enough oil up here in the Alberta tar sands to supply the world for a million years.  The reason why the case was made against Iraq using WMDs (which we all know is bs), is because the real reason is too touchy and/or too complicated for the average American to understand.  The threat of terrorism today is coming from Islamic Fundamentalists.  Pure and simple.  Why are they attacking the United States, obviously its a result of their foreign polices, mainly the support of Israel (which I for one am greatful for).  Israel is the only democratic nation in the middle east and every dictatorship or kingdom in the region has tried at one point to wipe that democracy clean off the face of the Earth.  Thankfully to little success.  They couldn't do it militarily so now they do it through terror networks and hope to attack until America gives up (Like Bin Laden said in the video tape...he'll bankrupt the US).  Terrorist continue this strategy because for the most part it's worked in the past.  Case in point Europe ie. Spain and France are basically in their pockets right now.  The cure to this? Simple...Bring democracy to the Arab world...Without the dictatorship and corrupt kingdoms that incubate them, the terrorists will slowly vanish over time.  

This is the objective of the War on Terrorism -> To bring democracy to Islam (Afganistan had it's elections yesterday).  So, imagine you were a general and this was your task...Where do you start?  Syria? Saudi Arabia? Jordan? Lebanon? Or how about the heart of Islam for the past 1000 years, which happens to be that wonderful city in between the Tigris and the Euphratees --> Baghdad.  Iraq is now and always has been the most important and influencial area in the Arab world.  Bringing democracy to Iraq will start a reform in the region....The long term result of this will be a better world for everyone.  If you do not see this then you are blind...plain and simple....It is not an easy task...The war will most likely continue for many years with many more deaths...Unfortunately this is what happens in wars and this is why America spends billions on an army. The reason for the war are true and the end result will vindicate it...

Had Kerry won the war would have continued...America is commited and will not leave until the job is done....maybe 10 years from now...Historically speaking thats not a very long time.  Wake up and smell the coffee everyone and have a bit more of an appreciation for what your country is trying to do for you.  The last thing I will say is this...If you don't like or want the liberties and freedoms you enjoy...don't come to Canada because we wouldn't have them here if not for the USA...Move to China or North Korea...
« Last Edit: November 03, 2004, 10:45:05 PM by Mo »

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2004, 12:31:40 AM »
don't come to Canada because we wouldn't have them here if not for the USA...
[snapback]9165[/snapback]

*Turns car around, heads to Mexico.*

Ah, now I got to smoke shitty bud.

Offline Illutian

• The Legend Begins...
    • View Profile
    • Illutian
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2004, 11:57:02 AM »
hey 420, you got room in that car for one me  :D oh wait*holds up plane ticket to Bahamas* got 5 more, WHO WANTS TO COME WITH ME?  B)  plus, two congressmen got elected who said they think gays shouldn't be allowed to be professors OR WORK IN ANY PUBLIC OFFICE(if you agree with that how about this) they also said un-wed(sp?) should also be banned from public office(especially as teachers) because it will corrupt our society's values(VALUES MY ASS, WOMEN FOUGHT FOR A FREAKIN AMMENDMENT TO VOTE, African-Americans fought A WAR to get theirs....DON'T LET THE HISTORY OF SEGRAGATION CONTINUE
BTW: beware USA Citizens the draft may be coming back in Feb. of 2005 *which they can kiss my ass i'm not fighting for a country that's lost its way*
« Last Edit: November 04, 2004, 12:02:09 PM by Khadgar of Dalaran »