Author Topic: GS goes for Bush!  (Read 25878 times)

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2004, 12:43:47 PM »
BTW: beware USA Citizens the draft may be coming back in Feb. of 2005 *which they can kiss my ass i'm not fighting for a country that's lost its way*
[snapback]9199[/snapback]

Ha ha ha, the draft. Can you imagine some ass-hole putting a rifle in my hands and thinking I'm not going to use it to kill every last person who tries to ship me off to some God-forsaken country to shoot at complete strangers?

The really funny thing is that is exactly why the military is against the draft. They don't want soldier who don't want to fight.

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2004, 02:14:19 PM »
BTW: beware USA Citizens the draft may be coming back in Feb. of 2005 *which they can kiss my ass i'm not fighting for a country that's lost its way*
[snapback]9199[/snapback]

I don't know where you get your information.  Why would anyone with half a brain want to draft soldiers into the army.  The US has a professional army for a reason, and it's very effective for that same reason.  Plus maybe you've forgotten that America has thousands of troops stationed in Europe doing absolutely nothing.  If they need more troops for a war they have plenty to go around plus many more to spare.  The fact that I don't even live in your country and know this and American liberals dont is disapointing.  Stop believing everything you hear and whats worse don't spread stupid rumors.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2004, 02:32:59 PM by Mo »

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2004, 02:52:36 PM »
Plus maybe you've forgotten that America has thousands of troops stationed in Europe doing absolutely nothing.
[snapback]9223[/snapback]

I don't know Mo, I went to a US Army base in Germany to visit my cousin during the Gulf War and they seemed really busy to me. If they weren't skateboarding on the half-pipe that an officer had shipped over from the states, they were skate-boarding in the attics of the military apartment buildings.

I mean what dedication, continuing their skate-board combat training while not on duty! Amazing!

*Salutes US troops with a tear in his eye.*

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2004, 03:21:12 PM »
LOL tell us how you really feel

From Mo's post, I heard that some Canadians set up road blocks to keep Americans from comming in. I say we do it on both boarders
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Illutian

• Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of Man...
  • The Legend Begins...
    • View Profile
    • Illutian
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2004, 09:26:44 PM »
I don't know where you get your information.  Why would anyone with half a brain want to draft soldiers into the army.  The US has a professional army for a reason, and it's very effective for that same reason.  Plus maybe you've forgotten that America has thousands of troops stationed in Europe doing absolutely nothing.  If they need more troops for a war they have plenty to go around plus many more to spare.  The fact that I don't even live in your country and know this and American liberals dont is disapointing.  Stop believing everything you hear and whats worse don't spread stupid rumors.
[snapback]9223[/snapback]

maybe you should watch the news, THEY'RE SENDING THE RESERVES IN....we don't have enough troops cause they're stationed in allied-countries or elsewhere. and i did say "MIGHT" but if we keep gettin our asses killed in Iraqi the draft WILL come back. plus there's already a "Backdoor" Draft Backdoor Draft
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall.

Offline BzK

• ICQ Messenger - 122117799
    • MSN Messenger - flatleymike@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - LoRdOfTeHDaNcE
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - bzk04
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2004, 09:31:44 PM »
So what do you suggest then Oh Mighty Smartypants Liberal?  :rolleyes:

Or, will you be typical and just complain without offering a better idea? :angry2:

Offline Illutian

• The Legend Begins...
    • View Profile
    • Illutian
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2004, 09:46:35 PM »
So what do you suggest then Oh Mighty Smartypants Liberal?  :rolleyes:

Or, will you be typical and just complain without offering a better idea? :angry2:
[snapback]9301[/snapback]

nothing yet, i'll just sit back and watch. and i never said i was smart...i just notice things happening that shouldn't have happened.
Saddam was evil, but he didn't attack us and now it's turned into a Vietnam War(speaking of the enemy tactics being used)

bush said there will be no draft if he's president
[snapback]9302[/snapback]

Bush also said there'd be jobs...and i doubt he meant "burger-flipping" jobs, but look at it this way. where are we going to get more troops? eventually we ARE going to need more troops to fight a war that can't be won(unless the whole world suddenly sees the bigger picture and stops this senseless fighting)

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2004, 11:16:54 PM »
Ok guess I'll talk in numbers now....since these can't be argued.

SIZE of USA ARMY

499,000 Active duty troops
700,000 National Guard and Army Reserve

Since the start of the war in 2003 about 1000 troops have been killed.  So the current army has enough man power to sustain a war in Iraq for 2398 years if every single last soldiers gets KIA'd

So we can expect a draft in the year 4403...see you there.

Anyone want to dispute these number please go ahead.

Also don't blame Bush for your "burger flipping" jobs.  Blame globalization, which I believe is a good trend and idea but the wolrd markets aren't quite ready for it yet.
Also I believe I've explained why there is a war in Iraq and it's not because of Saddam...you should trust me a bit more.  :closedeyes:
« Last Edit: November 04, 2004, 11:26:15 PM by Mo »

Offline BzK

• View Profile
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2004, 11:35:34 PM »
I wonder what the percentage of liberals that know the draft bill was started by a DEMOCRAT is...

:rolleyes:

Offline Meclar

• AOL Instant Messenger - h+stands+for
    • View Profile
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2004, 01:18:04 AM »
What shortage when we have other countries fighting for us in gee every conflict we've been in since Vietnam:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3753090.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3984311.stm

This one is most relevant to the troop shortage which isn't as easy as 1000 a year if you plan to invade Korea and Iran while still fighting in Afhganistan & Iraq:

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial...roop_movements/

Sure Saddam's last words were something similiar to this, oh wait, he doesn't even have WMDs....:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3981307.stm

"overall number of jobs in the US has fallen by more than 800,000 since early 2001."

With all these unemployed people there will be plenty of soldiers and jail is for those who don't want to fight even when the draft is out.

Oops Bush didn't hunt and kill all the terrorists good thing he has another 4 years:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3967565.stm

Does the 800+ billion dollar deficit need to be mentioned?

Oh ya

"1 May - Speaking on the deck of the aircraft carrier Abraham Lincoln, President Bush declares that the main part of the war in Iraq is over.."

So why would we need more troops or is the main part supposed to be rebuilding because isn't that what is important?

http://votenader.org/
« Last Edit: November 05, 2004, 01:44:02 AM by Meclar »

Offline Illutian

• The Legend Begins...
    • View Profile
    • Illutian
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2004, 03:32:06 AM »
*just stands there*  :blink: *raises finger; opens mouth, shuts it* can't add any other bits of info i've picked up to that Meclar

Offline Lance Ezekiel

• MSN Messenger - lanceeze@bigpond.net.au
    • View Profile
    • http://Here :lol:
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2004, 08:09:16 AM »
*Walks into the middel of the room and plants a big flag that ses "WTF" and walks back out* :argue:  :die:  :argue:  

ps; Please Die = WTF :lolenough:

I Will rule the down-underverse

co Leader of the Ã???ragon Monark Guardians (Ã???mG)

So, to recap, take drugs and sweat...  -420
Balls-Xen

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2004, 10:56:01 AM »
 (3 seconds work)

-Mel

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2004, 01:00:04 PM »
Ok guess I'll talk in numbers now....since these can't be argued.

Since the start of the war in 2003 about 1000 troops have been killed.  So the current army has enough man power to sustain a war in Iraq for 2398 years if every single last soldiers gets KIA'd
[snapback]9307[/snapback]

Actually, I am going to argue those numbers. Are seriously you suggesting that as toops die we won't replace them?

I can just see it now, 2397, the last (and oldest) US Military Troop EVER:

"Guys? Hey, guys? Where the hell is everybody? Ooo, there is a truck full of people with rifles, I'll just flag them down with this American flag and ask them for a lift..."

"1 May - Speaking on the deck of the aircraft carrier Abraham Lincoln, President Bush declares that the main part of the war in Iraq is over.."
[snapback]9311[/snapback]

Wait a second... May 1st. Isn't that the day the Illuminati was founded and the day of Bush Sr. famous "New World Order" speech?

Illuminati founded May 1st, 1776

Now I'm scared.

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2004, 01:21:11 PM »
Wait a second... May 1st. Isn't that the day the Illuminati was founded and the day of Bush Sr. famous "New World Order" speech?

Illuminati founded May 1st, 1776

Now I'm scared.

[snapback]9345[/snapback]

That's it...I can no longer respond to this thread...Soon people will say Bush is really a Martian purposely weakening America's forces in preparing for the up coming Martian invasion............... :o

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2004, 02:59:34 PM »
Soon people will say Bush is really a Martian purposely weakening America's forces in preparing for the up coming Martian invasion............... :o
[snapback]9353[/snapback]

Don't be silly, the Martians don't want to invade, they love us:

Martians Clean Mars Rover!

Offline Throbblefoot

• View Profile
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2004, 03:19:38 PM »
That's it...I can no longer respond to this thread...Soon people will say Bush is really a Martian purposely weakening America's forces in preparing for the up coming Martian invasion............... :o
[snapback]9353[/snapback]

Actually, the ultra-conservative Libertarian candidate already accused Bush of this very thing the week before the election.... And you're complaining about the liberals!

-Throbblefoot
"No, I won't stay in the ground cuz there's no whiskey."
Zombie - Culann's Hounds

Offline kanrei

• View Profile
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2004, 10:03:27 PM »
There are numerous stories of the machines giving votes to Bush.  
-There was a 32,000 cap on votes on machines in palm beach then they started rolling back.
-In Ohio they found 3887 extra votes for Bush in a polling place that only took 637 votes.  
-The Miami Hearld is reporting numerous cases of people voting for Kerry to find Bush on the confirmation screen.  After 3 or 4 tries, it would fix itself
-The president of Diebold (the company that makes the voting machines) promised in August to deliver Ohio to Bush.

Those of us who lost must remember a few good things though.  we did lose, but Kerry got 54 million votes.  That is more than Reagan got or Clinton.  And there is hope that the true republicans, like John McCain, will stand up for what republicans really stand for and leave faith out of politics.  Bush is proud he doesnt listen to polls, but he is supposed to be of the people.  How can he know what the people are about if he never listens to them?

Offline Meclar

• AOL Instant Messenger - h+stands+for
    • View Profile
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2004, 03:19:00 AM »
It will be Colin Powell and Hilliary Clinton in '08

Offline CABAZON

• View Profile
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2004, 08:32:02 AM »
There are numerous stories of the machines giving votes to Bush. 
-There was a 32,000 cap on votes on machines in palm beach then they started rolling back.
-In Ohio they found 3887 extra votes for Bush in a polling place that only took 637 votes. 
-The Miami Hearld is reporting numerous cases of people voting for Kerry to find Bush on the confirmation screen.  After 3 or 4 tries, it would fix itself
-The president of Diebold (the company that makes the voting machines) promised in August to deliver Ohio to Bush.

Those of us who lost must remember a few good things though.  we did lose, but Kerry got 54 million votes.  That is more than Reagan got or Clinton.  And there is hope that the true republicans, like John McCain, will stand up for what republicans really stand for and leave faith out of politics.  Bush is proud he doesnt listen to polls, but he is supposed to be of the people.  How can he know what the people are about if he never listens to them?
[snapback]9422[/snapback]

As much as I would like to believe all of this, I would need sources/proof.

I'm using the power rangers to steal bandwidth from 10,000 people in florida.

Offline gashmo

• View Profile
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2004, 09:37:09 AM »
i dont think many people on gs really support bush
and thats bcos gs is full of people who think carefully about what we do and say (actually nwn is full of thinking people too).

wheras bush supporters spend all their time listening to evangelical cable tv.

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2004, 12:16:48 PM »
As much as I would like to believe all of this, I would need sources/proof.
[snapback]9477[/snapback]

3,893 extra votes by last count...

Bush Gets Extra Votes

Looks like Bush wanted a little "insurance".

Offline Throbblefoot

• View Profile
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2004, 12:23:22 PM »
*doesn't believe she's defending Bush-folk, but what the hell*

It ranckles me equally to hear you generalize about Bush-folk as it does to hear the Bush-folk generalize about "liberals." Some Democrats are idiots, as are some Republicans, and some gamers are fat, greasy teens in their mom's basement, but it isn't fair to generalize and say they all are.

It *is* possible to disagree with people without assuming they're stupid/guilible/evil.

-Throbblefoot
"No, I won't stay in the ground cuz there's no whiskey."
Zombie - Culann's Hounds

Offline BzK

• View Profile
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2004, 12:25:45 PM »
Funny that about 4000 votes should matter since Bush won by about 4 MILLION...

Or do you want another waste of time recount so you can pretend Flip-Flops Kerry is president? <_<

Offline Hubba

• MSN Messenger - roy_paprika@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2004, 12:32:10 PM »
Im havent read the messages, but i think Bush is to busy with the terrorist war then with his own land... i think thats wrong! thats my opinion :\

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2004, 12:42:23 PM »
Funny that about 4000 votes should matter since Bush won by about 4 MILLION...
[snapback]9497[/snapback]

hmmm, I see what you are saying! You are right, one computer adding an extra 4000 votes isn't enough to make a difference. He must have got an extra 4000 votes in 1000 different districts! Unfortunatly, that isn't as crazy as it sounds...

Offline CABAZON

• View Profile
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2004, 12:49:04 PM »
I blame all problems on the electoral college.  We'd have Gore still if it weren't for that crap.

Offline CABAZON

• View Profile
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2004, 12:49:29 PM »
And by still I mean he'd have run again and won for sure (everyone loves gore)

Offline BzK

• View Profile
    • Email
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2004, 12:55:42 PM »
Oh we really love the guy who "invented the internet" ... yeah right.

Offline CABAZON

• View Profile
GS goes for Bush!
« Reply #59 on: November 06, 2004, 04:08:47 PM »
Yeah, well in 2000 the majority of the voting population wanted him... Can't argue your fiction against the facts, BzK.