Author Topic: Doriath Clan Roster  (Read 169909 times)

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Doriath Clan Roster
« Reply #90 on: September 27, 2004, 07:10:32 PM »
Friends = close circle where we do pick on eachother and don't care
[snapback]7700[/snapback]

i dunno where you learned about friendship but you seemed to have missed a few crucial lessons -.-

oh and lookie at this little figure

pudge and i are best friends and i think that we've only ever called eachother names like once or twice when we argue over things so heres another idea: get a *real* friend

my h/w teacher mrs.meaney(dont judge a book by its cover; she's an awesome teacher) told us something her mother told her: you can count your real friends on my fingers

-Lord Elessar

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Doriath Clan Roster
« Reply #91 on: September 27, 2004, 09:39:40 PM »
I agree with Blood, me and my friends pick on eachother all the time but no one takes it personaly or even a bit offencivly. Its a joke, get over it. People have different opinions about everything, even what a firend is. You should accept that.

Also, when i said raped it was cause..i think it might have been shadow fury got stuck in the scan glitch and couldnt move. Melisa kindly came over and did 10000 dmg in one shot. I sayed "He got raped". Then trying to make a funny i stated the way too common misconseption that some poeple atctualy think is ture, It isnt rape if u like it. Obviously it was taken the wrong way (as in noy seen as a bad joke), and i havevent said it since...well once by accident and i appologized...because it obviously offended someone. HEEELLLLO! problem was solved by me simply not saying in outside of private conversations. Very easy thing to do.

Throbble dropping us in your 'points' system just shows u judge people too fast. Were i am people dont see words as a deadly offence. Since i found out i did wrong have i done it again.. NO! Even though i dont feel bad about it.*coughts cause he forgot to breath while typing that last paragraph*

Gin my 'being offenceive' to u is simply because you refuse to fallow my simple requests about Doriath only topics. I cant stop u from reading them but when i ask that it be a Doriaith only responce i expect u to be courtious enough to not post. Then u arguing with me whether u should post there or not just makes me angry. that should be easy to see by now. The only reason i have not deleted everything u have said on all of my private topics is cause u at least used to be a good friend and i repected u ehough to let u butt in where u wrongly saw fit and i let u know quick enough.

*Edit* Ok reading back over this i think it is getting a little too angry and needs to stop within the next few posts
« Last Edit: September 27, 2004, 09:46:45 PM by Anheg »
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Throbblefoot

• View Profile
Doriath Clan Roster
« Reply #92 on: September 27, 2004, 10:22:15 PM »
Even though i dont feel bad about it.
Had I offended Melisa the way you decribe in that post, I would feel bad. In fact, just reading that story made me feel bad.
The only reason i have not deleted everything u have said on all of my private topics
No offense to Elessar, but I think you should delete them. It's only fair.
it is getting a little too angry and needs to stop
Agreed. Back on topic, folks!

-Throbblefoot
"No, I won't stay in the ground cuz there's no whiskey."
Zombie - Culann's Hounds

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Doriath Clan Roster
« Reply #93 on: September 27, 2004, 10:38:56 PM »
Even though i dont feel bad about it.
Had I offended Melisa the way you decribe in that post, I would feel bad. In fact, just reading that story made me feel bad

-Throbblefoot
[snapback]7723[/snapback]

It wasnt Mel i offended. 420 was the one that banned me. <_<
*last post on this topic unless provoked*
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Blood Angel

• MSN Messenger - Blood Angel
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Doriath Clan Roster
« Reply #94 on: September 28, 2004, 09:57:45 AM »
I swear if my friends and I couldn't make up jokes we'd get bored.... talking about serious stuff with your friends is for 25 and up, now it's RAWR, can't believe a teen wouldn't F with his friends (yeah like it's literally lol).

If we didn't have jokes thne we'd have to read the homework each day to talk about that and then there's politics..... no I think namecalling, without the intention of hurting a person because it's just bull, I think that's a lot better thank you.

If your friend would get hurt then it's just because your a person that never is namecalling, meaning if you then once say something bad, then it would hurt

i dunno where you learned about friendship but you seemed to have missed a few crucial lessons -.-
I kinda put in DO pick on each other, because we do do that, but that's not all there is to friendship. if it were without do then ok, I'd feel you there, but being afraid of calling your friends something could only mean your perhaps too a nice person. I don't try to be serious when I joke, when I'm not joking I can be serious too, but I couldn't do with only joking or only being serious, but hey that's just me.
"Some birds aren't meant to be caged,
their feathers are just too bright.
And when they fly away,
the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoyce.
But still,
the place you live in is that more drab an empty that they're gone.
I guess I just miss my friend."
-The Shawshank Redemption

LucidMagic
High Elf of Doriath
Alliance of Magi
Chill Touch of The Cold Alliance

Blood Angel, �§oulkeeper, Dawn The Lionheart and Shadowblade.

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Doriath Clan Roster
« Reply #95 on: September 28, 2004, 01:17:31 PM »
"It was a joke! When you give me that look, it was a joke."

-Krusty the Klown

Offline Talon

• View Profile
    • Email
Doriath Clan Roster
« Reply #96 on: September 30, 2004, 05:51:33 AM »
personally i agree with throbblefoot; lately ive shown a certain member of doriath*cough cough*anheg*cough cough* because of his disrespect towards me. I know it might not have been his intentions but... it is rather annoying when people pelt you with questions about your clan affiliation*goes slightly pink*

now i'll let you in on a few secrets.
the "G" word is bad because it is offensive and if you call someone the "G" word they can be seriously hurt by it. how do i know that? well for one reason at my school i have been called the "G" word before and its not true. :glare:  :angry2:

the "B" word is offensive to people especially (to my knolledge anyway) females. i believe that it is a form of sexism, but i'd ask that those of you who like calling their female dogs this word, even though it is the scientific term for female dogs, to refrain from it. Trust me i know cal and taarna give only 1 chance at it(they might give only 1 to someone that they know knows that they have banned cuz of it) and probably throbble too.

now i think that you two(and a few others who have the habbit of throwing words such as these into their sentences) should watch what you say, cuz it can really offend someone.

-Lord Elessar

PS: Although there is same sex pairings in the world, calling them "G"s isnt very polite. if you happen to meet any same sex couples please respect them. the law is very kind to let their unity be legal.
[snapback]7692[/snapback]

Nice to see that a 13yr old has a more wordly view than that  of anheq and blood angel - my greatest fear was that all of the younger generation were scum. You just made me realise thats not the case.

Offline Blood Angel

• View Profile
    • Email
Doriath Clan Roster
« Reply #97 on: September 30, 2004, 01:25:33 PM »
Well for one, his scenarioes are about hurting ppl and second I'm talking about having fun with friends.

I would never call someone the G word and mean it and I always try to show that I am kidding when I say the word. For the B word, well I never use that because it's old, dunno why but I just don't.

Buttom line is that, yes I use a lot of bad words with friends, so do they, and we laugh, yay. I don't try to hurt ppl because I'm not much for having enemies..... hey I'm the only one who actually likes the cold alliance :D

If you really don't have fun with your friends like that, well then what do you do??

And did you EVER believe I would call someone gay or bitch and mean it??????????? because if that's the case.... SHAME ON YOU!

*Benefit of the doubt* remember that.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2004, 01:27:15 PM by Blood Angel »
And when they fly away,
But still,

LucidMagic
High Elf of Doriath
Alliance of Magi

Offline mIRO]cRO[

• MSN Messenger - mirocro@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Doriath Clan Roster
« Reply #98 on: September 30, 2004, 02:15:11 PM »
That means 2 more active and ur moving up

*PS* if any High Elf sees Ad again i think its time he is re-evaluated for Doriath membership. Also has anyone seen that Brickey Blake guy? Iv NEVER seen him so he has been removed from roster. I will re add him if someoen vouches that he has been active.

Now 4 days have passed... :glare:

mIRO]cRO[  |LM|
[/span]

[span style=\'color:blue\']
(....\................./....) you toucha
.\....\.............../..../ my board,
..\....\............/...../ i breaka
...\...../�´�¯.|.�¯`\..../ you face.
...|.... |....|.... (�¯ `\
..|......|�´�¯.|�´�¯.| \...\
..|.......` �¯..�¯ �´.......|
...\_................._.�·

[/span]
[span style=\'color:red\']
i'm going to become rich and famous after i invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet
[/span]
[span style=\'color:orange\']
Chichiri: My eyes just fell out. How are you going to repay me 420?        

420:I will repay you in bricks and marbles. (now THAT is   creative financing)
[/span]
[span style=\'color:blue\']
"To live in Croatia permanently is like going to a party and dancing all night with one`s mother"

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Doriath Clan Roster
« Reply #99 on: September 30, 2004, 03:22:28 PM »
THROB AND I SAID DROP IT!  Everyone has different opinions on things just accept it. Just move on..i half tempted to delete all this from the first post about savage saying 'G' word.  :glare: Maybe i should go on about being Talon saying the sc*m word.  :lol:
This is completely off topic. If u want to contilue i suggest u post a topic in random ranting on the proper use of offencive words, do not continue this 'sub-topic'. If there is another post about this it will be deleted.

*U do realize i ment the angry little thing we had there, not the enitre topic in general*
« Last Edit: October 02, 2004, 02:15:33 AM by Anheg »
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline ?Bionic?

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - Cody_2999
    • View Profile
    • Email
Doriath Clan Roster
« Reply #100 on: October 02, 2004, 08:43:46 PM »
Sry 420, i told u that i was sry already, and that when i attacked u, that i thought u were randoming........

btw, i am

Calaquendi

now
Silence speaks a million words.

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Doriath Clan Roster
« Reply #101 on: October 02, 2004, 11:19:31 PM »
You cant skip ranks.
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline Blood Angel

• View Profile
    • Email
Doriath Clan Roster
« Reply #102 on: October 06, 2004, 07:40:46 PM »
Shion seems to only want to be in a clan and doesn't care what clan it might be, therefore I don't think he's Doriath material.

We seem to have agreed on letting in ppl who are in it for the long run, but Shion seems to be thinking "Doriath or DE, who will let me in first??? long wait to get into Doriath, so I'll go with DE" (but that's just my opinion, from what I've read on a DE thread)

Bottom line is that I'd like theh high elves to reconsider Shion.
And when they fly away,
But still,

LucidMagic
High Elf of Doriath
Alliance of Magi

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Doriath Clan Roster
« Reply #103 on: October 07, 2004, 07:37:26 AM »
Has someone been deleting posts? For some reason things dont seem to be in order and it doesnt look correct.. And yes i would like to test Shion
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline Throbblefoot

• View Profile
Doriath Clan Roster
« Reply #104 on: October 07, 2004, 01:40:43 PM »
Anheg - A quick check of the mod logs indicated that no one has been deleteing posts here.

-Throbblefoot
Zombie - Culann's Hounds

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Doriath Clan Roster
« Reply #105 on: October 07, 2004, 03:19:59 PM »
Anheg - A quick check of the mod logs indicated that no one has been deleteing posts here.

-Throbblefoot
[snapback]8383[/snapback]

Thank You

*edit* just so this isnt spam, has anyone else seen SHion or Axl on? i have never seen them before and i would like to know their active times.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2004, 03:21:04 PM by Anheg »
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline Pang

• View Profile
    • Email
Doriath Clan Roster
« Reply #106 on: October 07, 2004, 04:02:38 PM »
Something I heard on GodSpire today.

It seems that Pang has left Doriath, his excuse was that he didn't like how the war was going, something about being blamed for things he didn't do.

One of the Doriath members (I forget who) told him that he didn't have to quit the clan, he could just choose not to participate in the war.

Pangs response:

"Staying out of the clan or the war, same thing."

"Like Jek cares."

Don't know what this is all about, but it caught my eye considering the current situation being discussed here.

[snapback]5665[/snapback]

Hmpf All this "I heard stuff". And It's should be alucard who was that other member. But I don't remember saying like JeK cares part. It  is true that I said that resign stuff, but somehow 2 things got mixed up by your saying :P. Cause I said that blamed stuff not to leave the clan or so. I just didn't like the war(especially how it got organized and such, I got completly lost, cause went a bit too fast for me). And after all I stayed so COULD THIS I HEARD STUFF BE SAID WHEN IT ALSO COMES TRUE. Cause if I didn't say it and someone else does then we get a conflict perhaps man.

Sorry if I sounded rude there but just don't like to read things which you heard parts of and then gonna make them public without knowing all.

Greetz Pang.
+ BoB
If you don't wanne have a nice site go to Forum

Did you know, that when it snows, my eyes become light and the light that you shine can't be seen.

Look at my eyes meeeeeeeeeeen (He miro :D)

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Doriath Clan Roster
« Reply #107 on: October 07, 2004, 06:22:41 PM »
Sorry if I sounded rude there but just don't like to read things which you heard parts of and then gonna make them public without knowing all.
[snapback]8420[/snapback]

Well, I'm not surprised you don't remember since that post was from a month ago. The point I was trying to make was that Jek was causing problems for members of Doriath. That situation was taken care of a long time ago.

For someone who doesn't want non-clan members to be posting on their clan forum, why would you quote my post from a month ago? Seems logical to me that you would want to avoid quoting non-clan members in the clan forum if you didn't want them posting.

*Switches Pang to decaf*

« Last Edit: October 07, 2004, 06:22:56 PM by 420 »

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Doriath Clan Roster
« Reply #108 on: October 07, 2004, 06:29:03 PM »
Probly cause the first time she ever visited this forum was 7 days ago
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline |- Shion -|

• MSN Messenger - kai.beyblade@zipmail.com.br
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Not Have
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Not have
    • View Profile
    • http://Not Have
    • Email
Doriath Clan Roster
« Reply #109 on: October 07, 2004, 06:35:02 PM »

-Throbblefoot
[snapback]8383[/snapback]

Thank You

*edit* just so this isnt spam, has anyone else seen SHion or Axl on? i have never seen them before and i would like to know their active times.
[snapback]8399[/snapback]

my lord anghed i life in BRazil so my time zone is in Argentina\Brazil and i only play on Friday sarurday and monday only cuz i work in the firm on programs with scripts during the week. And my lady Blood Angel , Hubba warned to me than i cant join the clan cuz i only want be in "some clan" in like 1 mounth before , and since then im waiting to be testing and no one test me , so im getting bored cuz letting ppls waiting is a signal than no one care about the guy and no one want to test him , is whan i think ,and i sitll remeber hubba telling me about honor and fight for doriath. but the problem is than i not care anymore of this cuz im waiting too long!!! I wanted to be in doriath went i really wanted , but with the time , one more week passes and no one tests me , then i changed my mind to "any clan" . As i told , in begin i wanted to be pure doriath and fight for him with honor when i can , as hubba says , but i tell this again , im wating more than 2 weeks , so it maybe is not worthy to join doriath.  Just "maybe".

THx for ya attention my lord Anhged

Anytime dudes

"Why to be a Kage ...... is our dream"
"The Failure is a new opornutity to start again better unit ya reach the Perfection."
"The Failed one will go to surpass the Genius with hard work"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|- Shion -| Lord of Doriath -=Master of the Order of Iluvatar=-

Offline |- Shion -|

• View Profile
    • Email
Doriath Clan Roster
« Reply #110 on: October 07, 2004, 06:47:18 PM »
And Anghed seems to be the only one who are having attetion with me and listenning on what i say. Whatever it is  Blood Angel i have one question to ya , my frind Sher Reyer quit the DS clan i know this but how about Hypster ? When i left SOU 6 mouths before , hypster was in CA and she is my friend , if she still play , tell to she than her friend SHINZO is searching she and want to speak with her.

Thx again for the attetion.

"The Failure is a new opornutity to start again better unit ya reach the Perfection."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Blood Angel

• View Profile
    • Email
Doriath Clan Roster
« Reply #111 on: October 07, 2004, 06:48:46 PM »
well well, it's nice to see one as dedicated as you are, ofcourse the high elves need to consider you, but with that attitude I'll give you a thumbs up. Hopefully the high elves will get to you before some othe clan.
And when they fly away,
But still,

LucidMagic
High Elf of Doriath
Alliance of Magi

Offline ALuCarD

• View Profile
Doriath Clan Roster
« Reply #112 on: October 08, 2004, 07:14:01 AM »
Shion is alright, I've known him for a while and he is a good person, and a noble player. I guess he wasnt sure about which clan he wanted to join. Make up ur mind mate

Doriathian are nobles, and DE, well from what the name says is for those who have abandoned divinity

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Doriath Clan Roster
« Reply #113 on: October 08, 2004, 01:12:09 PM »
Doriathian are nobles, and DE, well from what the name says is for those who have abandoned divinity
[snapback]8485[/snapback]

DE = Divine Exaltation

Divine - Being or having the nature of a deity.

Exaltation - To raise in possition, status,  etc. ; elevate

Doesn't sound like they abandoned anything to me, though I admit, the name doesn't make much sense.

Offline Throbblefoot

• View Profile
Doriath Clan Roster
« Reply #114 on: October 08, 2004, 01:18:31 PM »
I always wondered if DE was a reference to Longfellow:

Thine was the prophetÃ????s vision, thine
The exaltation, the divine
Insanity of noble minds,
That never falters nor abates,
But labors and endures and waits,
Till all that it foresees it finds
Or what it can not find creates.

- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1807Ã????1882)
Zombie - Culann's Hounds

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Doriath Clan Roster
« Reply #115 on: October 08, 2004, 01:19:37 PM »

HA HA HA, Throbblefoot said "Wadsworth Longfellow"!

Offline Pang

• View Profile
    • Email
Doriath Clan Roster
« Reply #116 on: October 08, 2004, 01:34:19 PM »
[snapback]8420[/snapback]

Well, I'm not surprised you don't remember since that post was from a month ago. The point I was trying to make was that Jek was causing problems for members of Doriath. That situation was taken care of a long time ago.

For someone who doesn't want non-clan members to be posting on their clan forum, why would you quote my post from a month ago? Seems logical to me that you would want to avoid quoting non-clan members in the clan forum if you didn't want them posting.

*Switches Pang to decaf*

[snapback]8440[/snapback]

I can't avoind non clan members here anymore so what point it has to try avoiding that?
If you don't wanne have a nice site go to Forum

Did you know, that when it snows, my eyes become light and the light that you shine can't be seen.

Look at my eyes meeeeeeeeeeen (He miro :D)

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Doriath Clan Roster
« Reply #117 on: October 08, 2004, 03:11:45 PM »
I always wondered if DE was a reference to Longfellow:

Thine was the prophetÃ????s vision, thine
The exaltation, the divine
Insanity of noble minds,
That never falters nor abates,
But labors and endures and waits,
Till all that it foresees it finds
Or what it can not find creates.

- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1807Ã????1882)
[snapback]8497[/snapback]
Blah dont mention Longfellow. We were learning about him in thematic studies and someother people and i hate being reminded of school. Sorta like that blasted 'meditation 17' that iv had to read a million times.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2004, 03:12:06 PM by Anheg »
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline |- Shion -|

• View Profile
    • Email
Doriath Clan Roster
« Reply #118 on: October 08, 2004, 05:43:40 PM »
well well, it's nice to see one as dedicated as you are, ofcourse the high elves need to consider you, but with that attitude I'll give you a thumbs up. Hopefully the high elves will get to you before some othe clan.
[snapback]8448[/snapback]

Im glad than ya understad me my lady  :D . I was thinking than ya was going to call me dumbass or someting.....but whatever im happy.

thx for ya attention blood angel

Anytime dudes

Offline |- Shion -|

• View Profile
    • Email
Doriath Clan Roster
« Reply #119 on: October 08, 2004, 05:47:40 PM »
Shion is alright, I've known him for a while and he is a good person, and a noble player. I guess he wasnt sure about which clan he wanted to join. Make up ur mind mate

[snapback]8485[/snapback]

And alucard thx for this . But indeed ya not know me just for a while , ya know me since SOU in 6 mounths before as SHINZO but indeed ya not remeber me anymore just like Gwey , but that not is a problem since ya still are my friend . Thx my lord alucard , i shall pay ya for this.

Anytime dude alucard