Other > General Gaming

What is everyone playing

<< < (2/77) > >>

Tyrael:
I was playing C9 but then it went p2p in korea and i couldnt play anymore >_<

Right now im playing S4 League and Valkyrie sky.

S4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwZKKwcTnJE
Pretty much like a better version of gunz but without the glitched "styles" but with skills and different game modes, theres a mode that is pretty  much like rugby but with guns and swords.

Valkyrie sky - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW2p_aHPWzk
I think i already talked about this one months ago, now its open again.
vertical shooter mmo, with classes, skills, stats, loot, quests and all that.

Also i finished Resident Evil 5 and Mini Ninjas last month. And im waiting for kotor online aswell :p.

Calia:
Cool I jsut grabed the Guildwars trial version if I like it I may pick up a full version and expansions and if my current computer meets specs untill new one is built mabye guildwars two if everything pans out well ^_^ will be trying it tonight I hope so wish me luck with that and any pointers welcome hehe

oh okie for those who know me and have a normaly understanding of my playstyle

Elemintalist - these seems to be the mage class of nuke and run becasue your squishy up close and a large piece of artillery in the back ground

monk - I understand that this is a healing spec class does it have any offense or all def. and healing ?

Roomie grabed it as well so she will more likely play ranger

also dose this run in domains servers realms how does the split up work ? for where everyone is incase I try to find some one stilll playing?

Mo:

--- Quote from: Calia on October 23, 2009, 11:19:49 AM ---Cool I jsut grabed the Guildwars trial version if I like it I may pick up a full version and expansions and if my current computer meets specs untill new one is built mabye guildwars two if everything pans out well ^_^ will be trying it tonight I hope so wish me luck with that and any pointers welcome hehe

oh okie for those who know me and have a normaly understanding of my playstyle

Elemintalist - these seems to be the mage class of nuke and run becasue your squishy up close and a large piece of artillery in the back ground

monk - I understand that this is a healing spec class does it have any offense or all def. and healing ?

Roomie grabed it as well so she will more likely play ranger

also dose this run in domains servers realms how does the split up work ? for where everyone is incase I try to find some one stilll playing?

--- End quote ---

Guild Wars is very easy on system specs.  You'll play on the American server with everyone else in America.
Monks do have some offensive capabilities but they are quite limited.  You've got the rest down pretty well.  If you decide to buy you should get all the expansions which will include 4 more classes.

Calia:
O.O 4 more classes the web site wasn't overly friendly on setup wise or classes though I am use to the WoW site where you can sit down and hammer out a char before even playing the game lol.

I'm gonna go check to also see what the specs are gonna be for GuildWars 2 zeeing as most will be moving over to that game when it is relased

-Calia

Mo:

--- Quote from: Calia on October 23, 2009, 01:55:55 PM ---O.O 4 more classes the web site wasn't overly friendly on setup wise or classes though I am use to the WoW site where you can sit down and hammer out a char before even playing the game lol.

I'm gonna go check to also see what the specs are gonna be for GuildWars 2 zeeing as most will be moving over to that game when it is relased

-Calia

--- End quote ---

I don't think GW2 will be out in under a year's time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version