Other > General Gaming

What is everyone playing

<< < (77/77)

420:
PC: Fallout 76

Mobile: Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

Nintendo Switch (Christmas Present for Throbble and me): Diablo 3

Tried to install Zelda on the switch but not enough space to install it AND D3 so we're waiting for a micro sd card in the mail.

The Smith Hold NWN:EE server is still up (almost) daily but no one ever visits.

Mercy:

--- Quote from: 420 on December 31, 2018, 07:10:37 PM ---PC: Fallout 76

Mobile: Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

Nintendo Switch (Christmas Present for Throbble and me): Diablo 3

Tried to install Zelda on the switch but not enough space to install it AND D3 so we're waiting for a micro sd card in the mail.

The Smith Hold NWN:EE server is still up (almost) daily but no one ever visits.

--- End quote ---

Uh, if you had visit logs you would see that I had been on there two or three days in a row!

420:

--- Quote from: Mercy on January 10, 2019, 03:09:03 PM ---
Uh, if you had visit logs you would see that I had been on there two or three days in a row!

--- End quote ---

I take it back. Looking at the database, several people, including you, have logged in since we brought the server back up in April. A lot of repeat players, same account name but different character names, which implies they are probably taking advantage of the leveling/crafting systems. Five players started the Purple Dragon quest, though, after some testing I think the quest may be too hard for level 1 characters (even though it scales).

Throbble and I will make an effort to be more active then and I'll go back to work on finishing the 9th (final) PDK questline.

Mercy:
Nice, I've been waiting for the PDK quest to finish. :D I'll have to make some more characters and get on. I've been having an issue with the toolset where if I create a placeable and place it on a tileset the toolset crashes. Not sure what the problem is. Waiting to see if Beamdog updates it or not.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version