Other > General Gaming

What is everyone playing

(1/77) > >>

Calia:
So yeah I seem to be coming back from the dead again randomly with random questions and blurbs and than will prolly disappear as my mind dosnt seem to stay focused for very long though I will admit my last disappearance was because I was sick of computer games and was addicted to Fallout 3 on my 360 lol but anyways

So what is everyone playing these days I see topics on GW and Diablo 2 but was wandering if thats where everyone is hanging out at ^_^.

I have diablo 2 and have put in many many hours and am not overly looking to go back to the PvP enviroment it presents unless they have done somthing about hackers, hexors and so on and there is legit PvP some where.

I have no experiance at all with GW honistly stayed away from it because its title has me picturing it as alot of PvP action

I use to play WoW and may get back into it because I like questing raiding and you know doing things with the guild and such

So untill The Old Republic is released and seeing if its gonna be worth the purchase or not ( I hope so it is Bioware) I Tend to play games with my roomies right behind me which makes for a more intresting experince as to have empty soda bottles thrown at your head when you screw up ^_^ but would as like if there was anything out there that offers the RP experiance that seems to have died in all games since NWN

So what are ya playing out there and what keeps you playing  it ^_^

-Calia

Mo:
Guild Wars at the moment.

I plan to get Dragon Age, unless it totally bombs.

Soul Sojourner:
I don't play with these guys... they're a bunch of newbs.

Nah, actually I'm re-playing Warcraft III and expansion... it's been some time. My wife is re-playing Warcraft II and expansion. I got a list of re-plays I'm hoping to get to, but know I won't get to all of them for awhile. Age of Empires I, II, III, Empire Earth I, II, III and Age of Mythology.

Been in an RTS mood as of late. Otherwise I just play random shit, or I work on my website for awhile, or I'll make music for awhile... or who knows what else... sometimes I just get in TV moods and watch TV almost exclusively for a week or two... movies and such.

I'm seriously feeling like a music mood is going to be coming on though... found myself singing quite a bit the other day and my favorite band just released a new album which is fucking spectacular.

Plus I'm finding myself cheating my way through the Warcraft III expansion and I didn't cheat at all throughout all the campaigns in the original, so that means I'm starting to get bored of it. Let's see if I can force myself through the rest of it. In doing so, however, I may end my RTS mood... or it might already be too late. :D

420:
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars

Wolfenstein (The single player story rocks, the multiplayer is half-assed and worthless)

Diablo II USWest (though I do have East and Euro chars)

and of course, Legend of the Green Dragon

I also plan to get Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition for the 5 new DLC add ons. I played through Fallout 3 twice but I didn't want to pay for the DLCs. Oh, and I'll be playing StarCraft II when it comes out and I'll definitely check out multiplayer after I finish the single player campaign.

Meclar:
Guild Wars

Diablo (once or twice a week)

Going to get Star Craft 2

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version