Author Topic: lol Brohemian Rhapsody  (Read 12899 times)

Offline Mercy

• View Profile
    • Email
lol Brohemian Rhapsody
« on: December 30, 2008, 04:07:34 PM »
Elessar: why is the shit coming from his head?
Anheg: cause its japanese?

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: lol Brohemian Rhapsody
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 01:45:26 AM »
I found that to be extremely fucking stupid. The nice idea behind it was put to shame by the very existence of this video.

Offline Mercy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2008, 01:50:17 PM »
Dude, seriously. Don't post in my video threads. If you don't like the fucking video, then don't watch them. You never like the vids I post. Piss off you fucking monkey.

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2008, 02:40:10 PM »
lol now we're all friends here.

But I wonder how could he know he doesn't like the video if he doesn't watch them? :P

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2008, 05:30:37 PM »
I think he watches like 3 seconds of the video and assumes since he didnt like the 3 seconds the whole thing is bad.

I watched it. I got a couple laughs out of it.
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2008, 08:08:44 PM »
I think he watches like 3 seconds of the video and assumes since he didnt like the 3 seconds the whole thing is bad.
Wrong again. I considered stopping it shortly through it because it was annoying... but I made myself watch the whole thing because that's the way I am. I can't know for sure that it's not going to all of a sudden become hilarious half way through or if it's just going to stay retarded unless I watch it. And perhaps my style of doing things is strange to you, but I take pride in being thorough as well as reading nearly every post on a board. I do not, however, always view or watch all content within a post (such as a video or picture), but I feel it's necessary to finish reading or viewing all content after having started. (of course there are exceptions.) I would like that people read most of my posts and view the content within them, whether they think negatively of them or not, and so that is what I do for others. This is not always the case, obviously there are exceptions, but that just seems to be a general thing for me.

Quote from: Mercy
Dude, seriously. Don't post in my video threads. If you don't like the fucking video, then don't watch them. You never like the vids I post. Piss off you fucking monkey.
You, sir, are wrong. I remember quite distinctly that I found the content of your last video topic to be quite amusing. So what if I'm a tough critic? Everyone has a different sense of humor, I tend to be very fond of irony, but humor is never so simple. It is no good for you to take offense to my criticism of something you hold a high opinion of; difference of opinion is inevitable. Monkey, eh?  Yes, I shaved off most of my hair, lost the tail, and have been passing off as human for years. *grin*

Quote from: Mo
But I wonder how could he know he doesn't like the video if he doesn't watch them?
Aye, that was my first thought as well. Seems you already covered that bit of flawed logic quite nicely. ;)

Mercy, for you, I shall continue to read, watch, and reply to your video topics in the same fashion that I have thus far. Whatever my opinion might be, I shall continue to state it. If I read the post but do not watch the video, I shall continue to not reply. If I read the post and watch the video, I shall continue to reply. But whatever the case, I will always read your topics. =D
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 08:11:11 PM by Soul Sojourner »

Offline Mercy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2008, 11:30:02 PM »
I usually read all posts, if it's late I will skim but usually I read them all. Length isn't much of a problem. The only thing I really took offense too was the first statement lol. I don't mind that you don't like it, it's just the way that you expressed it that annoyed me. :D And yes, monkey. :P

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2009, 12:32:13 AM »
Ah yes, the way that I expressed it. Although, my not liking it is in the way I expressed it, in this case. I tend to give much more of a constructive type of criticism when I'm directing it towards the actual author/s because then it can be of some use.

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2009, 10:40:53 PM »
Hell, your lies smell like pickled lemons. Dont try to pull your pickled lemons on me, Ill smell you every time!
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2009, 11:28:37 PM »
Anheg, you're posts are as useful as donkey shit in a sippy cup, do the world a favor and simply shut the fuck up.

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2009, 11:36:37 PM »
Have my babies? I want them to be as cool and smart as you obviously think you are.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 12:50:55 AM by Anheg »
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2009, 12:59:24 AM »
Come now you two.  =)

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2009, 01:38:17 AM »
Have my babies? I want them to be as cool and smart as you obviously think you are.
Quote me, please.

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2009, 08:37:06 PM »
Hell, your lies smell like pickled lemons. Dont try to pull your pickled lemons on me, Ill smell you every time!
Oh... is that who Soul is? I was beginning to wonder.

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2009, 10:56:16 PM »
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2009, 06:42:31 PM »

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2009, 07:43:29 PM »
Quote me, please.
I don't get it. Do you want Anheg to quote you being "as cool and smart as you obviously think you are"?

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2009, 10:01:40 PM »
Actually, I was hoping for a quote where I was saying that I "thought" I was cool and smart.

Why would I think I am cool and smart? I know I am. =D Pfft.