Neverwinter Nights 2 > GodSpire 2.0

GodSpire 2.0 Rules!

<< < (2/11) > >>

420:
Here are some fun new things that will affect PvP (from NWVault NWN2 Info):

FEAT                PREREQUISITE              DESCRIPTION
Monkey Grip     Base attack bonus +1     Can wield two-handed weapon in one hand.
Two-handed sword and shield weapon master anyone?[/span]

Battle Caster     Bard or Warlock     Can cast Bard or Warlock spells in medium armor.
[span style=\'color:green\']I'm guessing they mean "without a spell casting penalty". And just when I thought I couldn't hate bards any more. At least my Warlock is looking better and better.[/span]

Elephant's Hide     Wild Shape ability     Can spend Wild Shape use to greatly improve armor class.
[span style=\'color:green\']Looks like Druids will get a little boost from having alternate uses for their Wild Shape ability![/span]

Favored Power Attack     Base attack bonus +4; Favored enemy ability; Power Attack     Extra damage when using Power Attack against favored enemy.
[span style=\'color:green\']And you all thought Stinkoman's hits hurt before! Hee hee hee.[/span]

[span style=\'color:green\']Now, for all you two-weapon wielders out there:[/span]
Two-Weapon Defense     Dex 15; Two-Weapon Fighting     Improved armor class when using two weapons. Bonus greater when Parrying.
Improved Two-Weapon Defense     Base attack bonus +6; Dex 17; Shield Proficiency; Two-Weapon Fighting; Two-Weapon Defense     Like Two-Weapon Defense, but greater armor class bonus.
[span style=\'color:green\']Stinkoman just gets more and more deadly with every new feat![/span]

Persistent Spell     Can cast 7th level spells; Extend     Increases duration of some spells to 24 hours.
[span style=\'color:green\']Just a few ideas off the top of my head: Storm of Vengence, Word of Faith. Wall of Swords, any cloud spell. Bascially, say goodbye to your spell mantle! Ooo, I wonder if it affects Melf's Acid Arrow, how'd you like to deal with damage from that for 48 minutes real time (24 game hours)?[/span]

Able Learner     None         Learn non-class skill as if it were class skill.
[span style=\'color:green\']Not sure how I feel about this: Tumble, Spot, Listen, Hide, Move Silently, Spell Craft and  Concentration available as a class skill to any class![/span]

Augment Summoning     Spell Focus (Conjuration)     Increases power of summoned creatures.
[span style=\'color:green\']Summons may actually be useful in PvP now![/span]

Practiced Spellcaster     Spellcraft 4     Increases caster level for multiclassed spellcasters.
[span style=\'color:green\']No idea how much it increases the caster level, but the idea of a caster prestige class with higher DC spells scares the hell outta me![/span]

Feint     Int 13; Combat Expertise     Can use Bluff to reduce armor class of most enemies.
[span style=\'color:green\']If this stacks with Taunt then this may mean the end of high AC builds. No indication if there is some sort of opposed check against it.[/span]

Manyshot     Rapid Shot; Point Blank Shot     Fire multiple arrows simultaneously, but with penalty to hit.
[span style=\'color:green\']Arcane Archers rejoice!

Elessar Telrunya:
Nifty! But I think you meant to say NWVault there, hehe..

--- Quote ---Here are some fun new things that will affect PvP (from NWVaul NWN2 Info):
[snapback]31400[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

-Elessar

420:

--- Quote ---Here are some fun new things that will affect PvP (from NWVault NWN2 Info):
[snapback]31400[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

Looks fine to me. STOP EDITING MY QUOTES!

Soul Sojourner:
Wtf... it says you made the post at 2:06 PM my time. Elessar quotes you posting it at 3:06 PM my time, but it says his post was made at 3:01 PM, making that impossible. And then you quoting yourself says you posted at 12:06 PM. Err... I thought quotes would show the right time, but I guess they put the time in of the quote being made by the quoter's time?

420:

--- Quote ---Wtf... it says you made the post at 2:06 PM my time. Elessar quotes you posting it at 3:06 PM my time, but it says his post was made at 3:01 PM, making that impossible. And then you quoting yourself says you posted at 12:06 PM. Err... I thought quotes would show the right time, but I guess they put the time in of the quote being made by the quoter's time?
[snapback]31403[/snapback]
--- End quote ---
Ha ha ha, or there is another explanation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version