Neverwinter Nights 2 > GodSpire 2.0

GodSpire 2.0 Rules!

<< < (11/11)

Raelias:
Not true 420. I did tests with my pure caster druid that I made a while back, the level 9 shapechange spell the druids have make it worthwhile. The Horned Devil form is by far the best, giving you bonus health, ac, and etc. Also feats enabling casting inside shape work for that spell along with the immunity to critical hits/sneak attacks, paralysis, etc spell they get. Also even with Turtle Shell being fixed, we have the +7 elephant hide feat to look forward to which also carries into Shapechange form and stacks with all non-spell natural armor increase. So throw the +9 out for +7. Still high enough. I believe I reached around 63 AC with Horned Devil shape... also add ICE and you have 69 Armor. Untouchable almost even to the 54ish AB TSers. Yay for imba druids, perhaps? They also have plenty of new spells that let them go toe to toe with mages and also fighters, and they added some more spells that just do damage and ignore your resistances. Divine, etc. Yay for spell spamming goodness!

-Raelias

420:

--- Quote ---Not true 420. I did tests with my pure caster druid that I made a while back, the level 9 shapechange spell the druids have make it worthwhile. The Horned Devil form is by far the best, giving you bonus health, ac, and etc. Also feats enabling casting inside shape work for that spell along with the immunity to critical hits/sneak attacks, paralysis, etc spell they get.
[snapback]32854[/snapback]
--- End quote ---
I haven't tested the Shapechange spell yet, I was just talking about the Wild Shape and Elemental Shape feats.

So, the casting in wild shape feat works for the shapechange spell? Very interesting, I'll do some testing tomorrow.

Xen:
Jesus, this may end up bringing my love for NWN back... I cant wait too see what happens with my newer STR and Monkey builds. *Rubs hands*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version