Author Topic: The player "Vomeron"  (Read 73616 times)

Offline Calia

• View Profile
    • Email
The player "Vomeron"
« Reply #90 on: March 22, 2006, 01:56:07 PM »
Hmmm yes mercy please  do tell.... also Viper I didnt like you wehn you started and thats puting it nicly i gave you a shot and  i started to think you could be a friendyou jsut messed up hard and sorry but you wont ever get my forgivness I dont take kindly to beign stabed in the back and I dont forgive unless for a damn good reason.

Mean while yeah godspire is in a shitter right now and we all have theorys and here say about who it is and how their doing it hell I ahve my own but you know what there rumors and hear say untill proven so why dont we speak up are we scared are we afraid  why not send  this information to the DMs to the Scriptors  so taht mabye somthing can be done about it insteado f siting back second guessing outselves?

frankly with out godspire as a server it still lives on look at us all gathered here talking  godspire has moved beyond a server and into friend ships communitys feelings familys and spirits that CAN NOT BE BROKEN BY A HACKER!!! spirits that will live no through any trial and spirits that will band togeather to destroy any enemy to our home

but these spirits can not be seperated or hold their tounges  or we shall fall apart we must work togeatehr to  bring back our home to bring back OUR RIGHTS OUR LANDS AND OUR IDEALS!

these ideals these rights are what made godspire are what brought us all there what made us all talk so much to add one another to messeneger s ans shar with one another what is going on in OUR lives

NOW is the time more then ever to show  who you really are a coward or a GODSPIRIAN!

Let us all show them that Godspire breeds the strong breeds the  smart breeds the wis and chrismatic and that  we we are brought to geather the spire lives and speaks through us and that we will not give up he wants to take over fine let him be  a dictator for we are the ANARCHS we will rise aginst  those who try to opress us to try and  take away are freedoms

IT WILL RAIN BLOOD AND TEARS AND IN THE END WE WILL STAND STRONG AND PROUD AMONGST THE RUINS AND WE WILL BUILD FROM IT FOR WHEN WE BUILD IT THEY WILL COME  AND OUR FAMILYS OUR FIRENDS WILL RETURN AND WE WILL MOVE ON AND PUT THIS BEHIND US

NOW LET ME HEAR YOU GODSPIRIANS DMs GUARDIANS SENTINALS AND EVERY ONE EALSE LET ME HERE YOU SAY  IT

HUZZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :angry:

-gets off soap box and dusts off and walks away holdign head high and proud-

Offline kanrei

• View Profile
    • Email
The player "Vomeron"
« Reply #91 on: March 22, 2006, 01:58:23 PM »
I would like to apologize to everybody i offended during my little power trip... I didnt mean any of the shit i said or did.  Very sorry to taarna whom i have let down when she told me that i coudent f*** up when i joined the marauders... I finaly see what damaged he has caused to this module and ive finaly relized that i dont belong where he is.  Ive gotten to know him pretty well, and all his dirty little secret.  But with all this shit ive caused, i now know how to reverse all of this.  I will do my best and try to save Godspire, no mater what i do...

-Viper
[snapback]27482[/snapback]

These will be my last words to Viper and I say them with care and concern.

Viper,
I want to to take note of what is happening right now.  This is a life lesson for you beyond just a game.  You have betrayed our trust and our friendship.  Those are the most fragile things in the world and, once broken, are near impossible to repair.  Frienship and trust are not easily given gifts and when we are young we do not realize how valuble they are.  It is too late to repair those things with me and probably with most people you have spent the last few years playing with.  I am honestly sorry for this, but it was not my choice; it was your's.  Take this lesson with you into life.  Remember it.  If you actually can feel any lose from this, remember it.  Think of this before you choose to betray friends again.
I am only speaking for myself.  I cannot speak for the others.  You are nothing to me now and forever.  I cannot ever know if you are really being my friend or setting me up for another fall again.  This is all your doing.  YOu made the decisions that lead you to this place.  I only hope you take note of where you are and learn from these mistakes.  Otherwise, you are in for a long and lonely life.

Offline Cannixxxx

• View Profile
    • http://
The player "Vomeron"
« Reply #92 on: March 22, 2006, 02:10:38 PM »
looks like hes found out how to perma ban.

Offline Mercy

• View Profile
    • Email
The player "Vomeron"
« Reply #93 on: March 22, 2006, 04:28:57 PM »
Just dont want to say it over the forums, ill tell you tonight after work on Throbbleserv.
Elessar: why is the shit coming from his head?
Anheg: cause its japanese?

Ser Red Ronnet Connington

The player "Vomeron"
« Reply #94 on: March 22, 2006, 04:36:57 PM »
I think Mercy is getting at Talon

Vomeron Said he was Talon a few days ago when Taarna and Hell were sepaking to him. I thought it was a joke at the time.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 04:38:06 PM by Ser Red Ronnet Connington »

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
The player "Vomeron"
« Reply #95 on: March 22, 2006, 05:53:29 PM »
No. It's not Talon. I think I know who it is too...and I'm shocked that this person could even think about griefing us if my theory is correct! I am almost positive - Vomeron's true identity is one of us...and they both lose my trust if I am right.

Vomeron - I know you know I know its you - I am severely disappointed, and you will pay for what you did to Belog and my home!

-Elessar
« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 05:56:33 PM by Lord Elessar »

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
The player "Vomeron"
« Reply #96 on: March 22, 2006, 06:09:42 PM »
I've talked to a few different people each one seems to have their own separate opinions, and they also seem very sure that the person they believe it is is the one that is Vomeron pretty stongly.

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
The player "Vomeron"
« Reply #97 on: March 22, 2006, 06:40:56 PM »
I come forth now with my explanation of who Vomeron is to my oppinion.

It is Mo, Master of the Arcane, Host of Godspire, Our Good and Trusted Friend, and we're all fools not to have seen it before now. I was a fool...

Who else could manipulate the scripts of Godspire to turn off the filter for certain people?

Who else could manipulate his own database to create a hidden agenda of his own? To create a new group - hacker.

Who else could manipulate the spell scripts to make certain spells do intense damage, ban, boot, make the caster invulnerable, crash the server, create the anti-DM aura? Why else would these spells not work against characters with high Spell Resistance?

Who else could manipulate the .2da's of Godspire's host server?

Who else could manipulate the areas of Godspire? And have a copy of the old halls to decorate so brutally?

Who else could log onto Godspire under a Lan IP of the server's own network?

Who else could have gotten through, when 420 told Mo how to fix an old problem that let hackers through the filter?

Who else could keep an eye on the forums to make sure things went as planned?

Why else hasn't he tried to hack into Throbbleserve, which, to my knowledge, has relatively light filters? He can't. He doesn't have the access to the files he'd need.

Who else could fool us all into believing that Vomeron was someone from the outside, someone who didn't matter, someone who was immature and unintelligent?

Who else already had the resources, the knowledge, and our trust to pull it off?

Only Mo...only Mo.
The worst part is, you were right there all along, and you admitted you knew I knew it was you, when I had said nothing to indicate my oppinion.
I will never trust you again, Mo. Never.

-Elessar Telr�¹nya
« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 06:50:38 PM by Lord Elessar »

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
The player "Vomeron"
« Reply #98 on: March 22, 2006, 07:51:15 PM »
Mo: "Will you play at his server?"
Me: "No."

I have suspected Mo myself, actually he is in perfect position to do it, and I have heard reasonable theories as to why he would. Nonetheless, there were others that could also possibly fit the bill, but I will tell you, it really all is a strange series of events, also I have always held Mo in high respect, so I ne'er wanted to accept that it could be him, as such, I still do not know.

Me: "How did you expect people to react when you destroy their home?"
Vomeron: "It's my home too."

Mo: "Maybe it should become more RP and less PvP."
Me: "=/"

Taarna: "I've told only a few people my real name, and he knew it started with a ---"  --- = random letter. If she wishes to share, fine. But it's not my place.

Tolar: "I don't give a shit who you are, just change it back."

Vomeron: "So you think I am Talon? Yes. I am Talon."
Vomeron: "Oh, so now you think I am Xen do you?"
Vomeron: "Now if I told you all the answers that would be too easy wouldn't it?"
Vomeron: "What's wrong with it? This is the way it used to be."

Me: "Why would Mo even go through with bringing the halls back up, and the site, and then just take it down again? Wouldn't it have been better just to leave it down?"
Tolar: "Maybe he wanted to let it down slowly."

Vomeron: "All this time I've seen you the least." - Directed at Tolar.
Me: "Oh? Then who have you seen the most?"
Vomeron: "Probably you."
Me: "This is bullshit."

Me: "Okay, so did you know me from before all this?"
Vomeron: "I know you all, I know everything."

My very first question directed to Vomeron: "Who are you REALLY?"
Vomeron: "I don't understand."
Me: "You know what I am talking about."
Vomeron: "No, I don't."

Tolar: "Well, nobody will come here." - Cut it short a bit, not sure on exact wording, same saying however.
Vomeron: "Well, this will be a fitting end then."
Tolar: - Something along the lines of going there to bother Vomeron.
Vomeron: "Excellent."

Just some random quotes. It seems proper to show some personality. Now Vomeron, if you read this, there is a HeLL of alot more hahaha. If I was around the most, then I would have seen and heard the most right? You would think so, wouldn't you?

Nobody take any offence to this, sorry if I quoted you and you don't like it, or if I didn't put the exact wording, although the actual meaning is will be the same.

@Calia - HUZZAH!!!

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
The player "Vomeron"
« Reply #99 on: March 22, 2006, 08:07:33 PM »
Vomeron - I know you know I know its you
[snapback]27513[/snapback]

I should have tried that on Vomeron!

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
The player "Vomeron"
« Reply #100 on: March 22, 2006, 09:18:56 PM »
Calia....HUZZZAAH!

No one else ever suspected Elros?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 09:27:03 PM by Anheg »
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
The player "Vomeron"
« Reply #101 on: March 22, 2006, 10:05:23 PM »
Vomeron is Kaiser Soze

More to come soon.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
The player "Vomeron"
« Reply #102 on: March 22, 2006, 10:06:15 PM »
Personally I am curious as to what Mo will have to say, I honestly don't know where I stand, false accusations only work to hurt people.

Nevermind... he was posting when I was. LOL!

Who the HeLL is Kaiser Soze??? The one 420 wanted to implement the mod defenses against?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 10:07:32 PM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
The player "Vomeron"
« Reply #103 on: March 22, 2006, 10:20:25 PM »
Vomeron is Kaiser Soze

More to come soon.
[snapback]27533[/snapback]
Kaiser...sounds Russian. Stupid Commie.

...or not LOL

"He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. Rat on your pop, and Kaiser Soze will get you. Keaton always said 'I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him. Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Kaiser Soze. You think you can catch Kaiser Soze? You think a guy like that comes this close to getting caught and sticks his head out? If he comes up for anything it'll be to get rid of me. And after that, my guess is you'll never hear from him again." ~ Roger "Verbal" Kint
« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 10:24:13 PM by Anheg »
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
The player "Vomeron"
« Reply #104 on: March 22, 2006, 10:23:04 PM »
Who the HeLL is Kaiser Soze??? The one 420 wanted to implement the mod defenses against?
[snapback]27534[/snapback]

Good LORD! I never considered it before but I suppose we should!

To find out more about Kaiser Soze rent The Usual Suspects.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
The player "Vomeron"
« Reply #105 on: March 22, 2006, 10:38:05 PM »
brb while I get a golf club...

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
The player "Vomeron"
« Reply #106 on: March 22, 2006, 10:54:05 PM »
*vaguely wonders why no one took him seriously, and why others took 420 seriously when he told them in person...*

-Elessar

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
The player "Vomeron"
« Reply #107 on: March 22, 2006, 11:11:36 PM »
grabs a second golf club for elessar

ok im done lol... just trying to lighten the mood... slightly...
« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 11:12:02 PM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
The player "Vomeron"
« Reply #108 on: March 22, 2006, 11:25:48 PM »
*vaguely wonders why no one took him seriously, and why others took 420 seriously when he told them in person...*
[snapback]27541[/snapback]

Actually, the only one I told in person was my wife so you can see why she believed me. The only other person I actually told was Taarna because I felt she should know. Honestly I had no idea until just a few hours ago.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2006, 02:11:46 AM by 420 »

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
The player "Vomeron"
« Reply #109 on: March 22, 2006, 11:27:18 PM »
Actually, the only one I told in person was my wife so you can see why understand shy she believed me. The only other person I actually told was Taarna because I felt she should know. Honestly I had no idea until just a few hours ago.

[snapback]27544[/snapback]

yes but if i'd told taar, she wouldnt have believed me.

anyway GodSpire is back to "normal" whatever the hell that is...all vom is erased, and we're all mad a mo for starting this crappy mess and viper for going along with it. woohoo.

-Elessar

PS: taar was disappointed.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 11:27:44 PM by Lord Elessar »

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
The player "Vomeron"
« Reply #110 on: March 22, 2006, 11:31:38 PM »
*Whips out dual golf clubs*

Cruel, sick, nasty, damnable, wretched, blasted, forsaken, piles of dog shit.

I tried to tell you this entire time that it was Vomeron being Vomeron... but nooooo....
« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 11:35:42 PM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
The player "Vomeron"
« Reply #111 on: March 23, 2006, 12:10:16 AM »
Yes Yes...It was I who created Vomeron from the very beginning.  The most popular question to Vomeron was motivation.  

So my motivation was as follows:  To add some unexpected drama for the few DMs and players who play on GodSpire these days.  To keep myself occupied at my boring job.  To have fun and laugh at other expense.  To add a nice little storyline to bring back the old Halls like you all wanted.

As for Viper, everything he did and said was scripted by me.  I told him to random and boot people.  His only concern would be that people be angry and not like him anymore.  I told him not to worry about it and asked him to do me a favor.  To make a long story short, if you feel the need to be pissed at someone, be pissed at me and only me.  

As for every one else, it was interesting seeing all your different and varied reactions to this "situation".  I was impressed with 420 for constantly coming up with innovative ways to deal with Vomeron.  It was fun to have to counter every new problem.

As for Cannixx you can get yourself unbanned in one of two ways.
1) Find an IP address that's not banned.  You may have to change ISPs
2)Publicly apology for constantly crashing the server

Of course, this was all a hoax.  You are all welcomed to re-read this thread, I'm sure you'll find it funny.

GodSpire is safe from any "hackers", it always has been.  Anyone with the ability to actually do harm to the server, wouldn't waste their time to do so.

THE END!
lol

PS. I should have quoted Elessars post up there when I mentioned Kaiser Soze, as that long post inspired my reply (It was right out of The Usual Suspects).
« Last Edit: March 23, 2006, 12:15:24 AM by Mo »

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
The player "Vomeron"
« Reply #112 on: March 23, 2006, 12:52:11 AM »
Yes Yes...It was I who created Vomeron from the very beginning.  The most popular question to Vomeron was motivation. 

So my motivation was as follows:  To add some unexpected drama for the few DMs and players who play on GodSpire these days.  To keep myself occupied at my boring job.  To have fun and laugh at other expense.  To add a nice little storyline to bring back the old Halls like you all wanted.

As for Viper, everything he did and said was scripted by me.  I told him to random and boot people.  His only concern would be that people be angry and not like him anymore.  I told him not to worry about it and asked him to do me a favor.  To make a long story short, if you feel the need to be pissed at someone, be pissed at me and only me. 

As for every one else, it was interesting seeing all your different and varied reactions to this "situation".  I was impressed with 420 for constantly coming up with innovative ways to deal with Vomeron.  It was fun to have to counter every new problem.

1) Find an IP address that's not banned.  You may have to change ISPs

Of course, this was all a hoax.  You are all welcomed to re-read this thread, I'm sure you'll find it funny.

GodSpire is safe from any "hackers", it always has been.  Anyone with the ability to actually do harm to the server, wouldn't waste their time to do so.
THE END!
lol

PS. I should have quoted Elessars post up there when I mentioned Kaiser Soze, as that long post inspired my reply (It was right out of The Usual Suspects).
[snapback]27548[/snapback]
What about me dammit? Don't I get a most bothersome award or something? Or like...? How about.... my wonderful "ask questions like a 4 year old" job? Well what the HeLL????
*whips out another golf club* Rawr!!! There was something else I was going to say.... calculating.... wait while I try to remember and forget even more....
ooh, but a diff question came to mind... what about that Snape fella and the others? I had fun... no seriously, well, not fun thinking GodSpire was in real trouble, i always felt reassured by 420's presence, seriously, and with the evidence stacked up against Mo, I couldnt pin it on him, cause I didnt think he could do it, as a joke I understand, but with seriousness I couldn't see it happening. I enjoyed cutting all of ser reds paranoid theories down though...

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
The player "Vomeron"
« Reply #113 on: March 23, 2006, 01:35:26 AM »
What about me dammit? Don't I get a most bothersome award or something? Or like...? How about.... my wonderful "ask questions like a 4 year old" job? Well what the HeLL????
*whips out another golf club* Rawr!!! There was something else I was going to say.... calculating.... wait while I try to remember and forget even more....
ooh, but a diff question came to mind... what about that Snape fella and the others? I had fun... no seriously, well, not fun thinking GodSpire was in real trouble, i always felt reassured by 420's presence, seriously, and with the evidence stacked up against Mo, I couldnt pin it on him, cause I didnt think he could do it, as a joke I understand, but with seriousness I couldn't see it happening. I enjoyed cutting all of ser reds paranoid theories down though...
[snapback]27550[/snapback]

Yes how could I forget.
Thanks to HeLL for helping the storyline along with his supurb posting!
Snape was Viper also.

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
The player "Vomeron"
« Reply #114 on: March 23, 2006, 02:17:58 AM »
Snape was Viper also.
[snapback]27553[/snapback]

Who was "One." and I think there was another "follower of Vomeron".

And the ultimate question, does the name "Vomeron" have anything to do with the Vomeronasal organ of the horse?

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
The player "Vomeron"
« Reply #115 on: March 23, 2006, 02:50:06 AM »
Who was "One." and I think there was another "follower of Vomeron".

And the ultimate question, does the name "Vomeron" have anything to do with the Vomeronasal organ of the horse?

[snapback]27554[/snapback]
lmfao

Offline Hubba

• MSN Messenger - roy_paprika@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
The player "Vomeron"
« Reply #116 on: March 23, 2006, 04:02:15 AM »
Yes Yes...It was I who created Vomeron from the very beginning.  The most popular question to Vomeron was motivation. 

So my motivation was as follows:  To add some unexpected drama for the few DMs and players who play on GodSpire these days.  To keep myself occupied at my boring job.  To have fun and laugh at other expense.  To add a nice little storyline to bring back the old Halls like you all wanted.

As for Viper, everything he did and said was scripted by me.  I told him to random and boot people.  His only concern would be that people be angry and not like him anymore.  I told him not to worry about it and asked him to do me a favor.  To make a long story short, if you feel the need to be pissed at someone, be pissed at me and only me. 

As for every one else, it was interesting seeing all your different and varied reactions to this "situation".  I was impressed with 420 for constantly coming up with innovative ways to deal with Vomeron.  It was fun to have to counter every new problem.

1) Find an IP address that's not banned.  You may have to change ISPs

Of course, this was all a hoax.  You are all welcomed to re-read this thread, I'm sure you'll find it funny.

GodSpire is safe from any "hackers", it always has been.  Anyone with the ability to actually do harm to the server, wouldn't waste their time to do so.
THE END!
lol

[snapback]27548[/snapback]

Ah, damn you! :crazy:

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
The player "Vomeron"
« Reply #117 on: March 23, 2006, 06:48:23 AM »
=P Nope. Still pissed at both Mo and Viper for doing such an idiotic thing. Last I checked GodSpire was PVP, and if it was RP, we'd actually know about it, Mo. Frankly, let Cannixxx back. He was only trying to combat your stupidity.

-Elessar

Ser Red Ronnet Connington

The player "Vomeron"
« Reply #118 on: March 23, 2006, 07:44:27 AM »
Frankly, let Cannixxx back. He was only trying to combat your stupidity.
-Elessar
[snapback]27560[/snapback]

Yes i agree that Cannixx should be allowed back since i understand how much enjoyment he has got from GodSpire... and how he has always had the highest respect for the Server and the people who meet there.

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
The player "Vomeron"
« Reply #119 on: March 23, 2006, 08:17:46 AM »
It isnt fair to Canixxx. No one ever really went on, at least no regulars, when there was one of those annoying hackers on. Why not crash it and spoil their fun as they were annoying the piss out of us...me?

No one else noticed that the database stayed with the server, even after it returned to the remade old halls even after Mo said it couldnt happen?

Edit: Im assuming "Zaerious Zae`l Zandamier" is Viper?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2006, 08:33:19 AM by Anheg »
My PS3 Game Library: