Author Topic: Taking Action  (Read 24601 times)

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Taking Action
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2005, 11:58:07 PM »
things need to go back to way it was when i first set foot on GodSpire....when everyone was nice
[snapback]25044[/snapback]

Things change deal with it

Gin Lighten up

Artist had full right to make an attempt at leader

Artist SHOULD make his own clan to that Godspire can have more than 2

Non-DE members shouldnt have a say in the clans bickering or non- bickering over the leader

Dont complain about people (the sents) then not back it up

I appreciate 420s attepmt at humor

Anheg and Mercy do a great job, and the reason for that, is because they actually DO their job.
Why thank you Hell.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2005, 11:58:24 PM by Anheg »
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline BzK

• ICQ Messenger - 122117799
    • MSN Messenger - flatleymike@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - LoRdOfTeHDaNcE
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - bzk04
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Taking Action
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2005, 11:58:36 PM »
active means active on GS... :mellow:

Offline Illutian

• Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of Man...
  • The Legend Begins...
    • View Profile
    • Illutian
    • Email
Taking Action
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2005, 03:08:43 AM »
Things change deal with it
[snapback]25048[/snapback]

perhaps u don't understand; i see the change and i don't like it-i begin to see the greed and corruption that is human nature.....
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall.

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Taking Action
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2005, 10:20:24 AM »
Umm yes. I sure do favor them more.  Becoming a sent is an honor.  It only makes sense for the most active players to become sents.  They need to be around often.

I've always been in charge of the sents even while Talon was hosting.   There was only a two month period between Elros and Talon while I was away that Taarna made all the Marauders sents.  I cleaned all that up and I must say the Sents have all been very good.  If you have any complaints about the Sents by all means post your concerns.

I'm not being cruel Shade, but if there's someone out there who actually wants to do something with DR before NWN2 then you might want to let them. 
That's what Marauders have always done.
[snapback]25046[/snapback]

No, some of the sents I see when I go one destroy the honor I once saw in someone becoming a sent. And nearly all the marauders now are sents, you favor them more than necessary, I think. If you really want to know, probably one of the best sents I'd ever seen was Mel, and if you didn't realize, from my stand-point, she got fed-up with you and left.

Another thing- you are being cruel to her. I was talking to her on msn last night and it upset her the way you were showing such outright favoritism to them, just because they manage to get on more than her, and for other reasons as well, I'm sure. And just because the Marauders are run one way, doesn't mean all clans are run that way.

active means active on GodSpire... :mellow:
[snapback]25047[/snapback]

That's your oppinion, because I believe we already stated that DE doesn't just belong to Godspire, so she doesn't have to be active there to be active, alright? I said it before and I'll say it again: Just because you don't see her, doesn't mean she's not there.

perhaps u don't understand; i see the change and i don't like it-i begin to see the greed and corruption that is human nature.....
[snapback]25053[/snapback]

My thoughts as well, Khad... sadly, my thoughts as well...

-Elessar

Offline BzK

• View Profile
    • Email
Taking Action
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2005, 10:32:15 AM »
And nearly all the marauders now are sents, you favor them more than necessary, I think.

that is just bollocks. Marauders are all veteran players, it makes sense that they would be sents. nothing to do with favoritism.

That's your oppinion, because I believe we already stated that DE doesn't just belong to Godspire, so she doesn't have to be active there to be active, alright? I said it before and I'll say it again: Just because you don't see her, doesn't mean she's not there.

you can run your server all you want but to be recognized on GS you have to be active there. it's that simple. if your new members that don't know where Archepelago is are on GS and you're on Archepelago, what good is it?

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Taking Action
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2005, 11:25:03 AM »
Why do I have a feeling Elessar is going to end up like the Antes?
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
Taking Action
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2005, 01:21:57 PM »
Why do I have a feeling Elessar is going to end up like the Antes?
[snapback]25059[/snapback]

And how did the antes ended up??
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
Taking Action
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2005, 02:29:12 PM »
No, some of the sents I see when I go one destroy the honor I once saw in someone becoming a sent. And nearly all the marauders now are sents, you favor them more than necessary, I think. If you really want to know, probably one of the best sents I'd ever seen was Mel, and if you didn't realize, from my stand-point, she got fed-up with you and left.

[snapback]25057[/snapback]

There's actually about an even distribution of Marauders and Doriath in the Sentinels.
I am quite aware that Mel was one of the best sents.  She Aiden and Tolar were the first Vanguards.

Offline CleTus

• View Profile
Taking Action
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2005, 03:58:40 PM »
Elessar, I have no problem with you, but look. From the times spent online.

Total time spent online by players since April 22nd, 2005

Lord Elessar_Archepelago  6.449

Almost 6 and a half hours in 70 days. In all honesty how do you know who deserves it or not??
GIT-R-DONE!

Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Taking Action
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2005, 04:12:04 PM »
And how did the antes ended up??
[snapback]25061[/snapback]
They decide they dont like Godspire. They build their own Modual. They never return. I used to like to talk to Gwy, but lately, he has as much respect from me as the newb in the corner casting ice storm on himself because it looks cool.

There's actually about an even distribution of Marauders and Doriath in the Sentinels
I never noticed but that is ture. Doriath actualy has the same amount as the Marauders when you dont count the Vanguards and DMs. 5 to 5 (Roncescal [Bartomir] has recently retired from NWN)

Doriath- Anheg, Delly, Brior, Ryu, and Jimbo
Marauders- Viper, Shadow Fury, Mav, Hell, and Tyr.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2005, 04:17:56 PM by Anheg »
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline BzK

• View Profile
    • Email
Taking Action
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2005, 04:35:31 PM »

Lord Elessar_Archepelago  6.449

Almost 6 and a half hours in 70 days. In all honesty how do you know who deserves it or not??
[snapback]25063[/snapback]

I can't get that bloody thing to work :/

how do you do it? lol

Offline Mercy

• View Profile
    • Email
Taking Action
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2005, 04:39:14 PM »
Then I will put it plain and simple. State that DE is no longer a GodSpire clan. Because you are posting this in a GodSpire forum, not archeowhatsit. I enjoy all your companies. (you people lol) But you guys obviously dont understand a clan heirarchy. And Shade says she has a life to worry about, and from what I hear that life must be GW. So just like Nem, who left nwn for GW, and other reasons I took over Marauders. No one asked me, I said it is mine, and I took it. And about Mel, I like Mel, nice person good sent and good dm overall, but Mel didnt leave bc Mel was fed up, Mel left bc Mel was mad that Mel got removed as a dm. (Sorry for all the Mel's but Im not going to put her, and to be nice Im not going to put him.) And Anheg, As I told NeMo last night, I know what I say doesnt matter, but its my opinion and I will tell how I feel. Everyone knows me for that, and thats not going to change :). If any of you dont like it, then whatever lol, I could give a shit. "Arguing over the internet is like winning the special olympics, even if you win your still retarded."
Elessar: why is the shit coming from his head?
Anheg: cause its japanese?

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Taking Action
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2005, 05:20:11 PM »
as for going like the antes did, no, i don't think i will =P

Lord Elessar_Archepelago  6.449

[snapback]25063[/snapback]

look, i've been busy playing on gw, but i *had* recently been spending more time on GodSpire, alright?

Then I will put it plain and simple. State that DE is no longer a GodSpire clan. Because you are posting this in a GodSpire forum, not archeowhatsit. I enjoy all your companies. (you people lol) But you guys obviously dont understand a clan heirarchy. And Shade says she has a life to worry about, and from what I hear that life must be GW. So just like Nem, who left nwn for GW, and other reasons I took over Marauders. No one asked me, I said it is mine, and I took it. And about Mel, I like Mel, nice person good sent and good dm overall, but Mel didnt leave bc Mel was fed up, Mel left bc Mel was mad that Mel got removed as a dm. (Sorry for all the Mel's but Im not going to put her, and to be nice Im not going to put him.) And Anheg, As I told NeMo last night, I know what I say doesnt matter, but its my opinion and I will tell how I feel. Everyone knows me for that, and thats not going to change :). If any of you dont like it, then whatever lol, I could give a shit. "Arguing over the internet is like winning the special olympics, even if you win your still retarded."
[snapback]25066[/snapback]

heirarchy brings about royalty(ex. king, queen w/absolute rule...) which de never was. there was a leader with a council who had almost as much power and advised the leader or just a council which made decisions together, not at all a heirarchy

as for mel, mel prob was a bit fed up, and you would be too if you were removed as dm... i would also like to point out that i did not see a ton of respect towards mel from mo.... "he speaks in riddles".. honestly, mel did not speak in riddles, even if you coulnd't understand her mo

-Elessar

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Taking Action
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2005, 05:28:53 PM »
heheh well if they weren't riddles...... :huh:

Offline BzK

• View Profile
    • Email
Taking Action
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2005, 05:30:20 PM »
heirarchy brings about royalty(ex. king, queen w/absolute rule...) which de never was. there was a leader with a council who had almost as much power and advised the leader or just a council which made decisions together, not at all a heirarchy

hi�·er�·ar�·chy
   1. A body of persons having authority.
   2. Categorization of a group of people according to ability or status.

please don't tell me I have to say anything else. :blink:

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
Taking Action
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2005, 08:02:21 PM »
They decide they dont like Godspire. They build their own Modual. They never return. I used to like to talk to Gwy, but lately, he has as much respect from me as the newb in the corner casting ice storm on himself because it looks cool.

so what you are saieng or sayieng...i never know how to write that word...anyway so the antes builded their own module, world (whatever) so that makes them all well not respected anymore or what you mean?? what's wrong with making your own module and playieng on it?
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Taking Action
« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2005, 08:34:21 PM »
heheh well if they weren't riddles...... :huh:
[snapback]25069[/snapback]

she didn't

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Taking Action
« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2005, 11:47:55 PM »
so what you are saieng or sayieng...i never know how to write that word...anyway so the antes builded their own module, world (whatever) so that makes them all well not respected anymore or what you mean?? what's wrong with making your own module and playieng on it?
[snapback]25074[/snapback]
lol "saying"

Read more carefully. The thing I was hopeing that people would remember is that big long thing about Gwy and how he didnt like how GOdspire was turning out. They went their own way because of it. Doriath has their own modual, but we remain part of Godspire because we originated there and we like it there. I only brought up the Antes because of how they turned out (please refer to my above post) and I was wondering if Gin and the future DE were going to migrate permantenly. Razor, if that doesnt clear it up then dont post again because I didnt mean to be offencive but it is so very ture.

And Anheg, As I told NeMo last night, I know what I say doesnt matter, but its my opinion and I will tell how I feel. Everyone knows me for that, and thats not going to change . If any of you dont like it, then whatever lol, I could give a shit

What did I say to make you say that?

And Gin, I agree that the Sents/Vanguards/DMs consist almost completely of 2 clans but BzK is right. Being a part of the Sentinels is an honor, but I, and you should at least eventualy, take more pride out of being the leader of a successful clan.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2005, 11:56:00 PM by Anheg »
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline Mercy

• View Profile
    • Email
Taking Action
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2005, 01:11:34 AM »
lol "saying"

Read more carefully. The thing I was hopeing that people would remember is that big long thing about Gwy and how he didnt like how GOdspire was turning out. They went their own way because of it. Doriath has their own modual, but we remain part of Godspire because we originated there and we like it there. I only brought up the Antes because of how they turned out (please refer to my above post) and I was wondering if Gin and the future DE were going to migrate permantenly. Razor, if that doesnt clear it up then dont post again because I didnt mean to be offencive but it is so very ture.

And Anheg, As I told NeMo last night, I know what I say doesnt matter, but its my opinion and I will tell how I feel. Everyone knows me for that, and thats not going to change . If any of you dont like it, then whatever lol, I could give a shit

What did I say to make you say that?
And Gin, I agree that the Sents/Vanguards/DMs consist almost completely of 2 clans but BzK is right. Being a part of the Sentinels is an honor, but I, and you should at least eventualy, take more pride out of being the leader of a successful clan.
[snapback]25079[/snapback]

You said "Non-DE members shouldnt have a say in the clans bickering or non- bickering over the leader"

Thats what I was talking about. I am just telling Shade and Elessar that they can take over if they want.

And about Mo favoring people, ofcourse he would. Would you favor someone who didnt play on your server at all, or barely compared to people who were dedicated? It makes perfect sense that he favors these people. I agree with Mo 100% and everyone knows I like to disagree lol.

Offline Illutian

• Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of Man...
  • The Legend Begins...
    • View Profile
    • Illutian
    • Email
Taking Action
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2005, 01:56:57 AM »
quality over quantity ;)
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall.

Offline Shade

• O __ o
    • MSN Messenger - ShaSer_201@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ShadeSerenity
    • View Profile
    • Email
Taking Action
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2005, 02:00:27 PM »
Merc u cant say that they can take over if they want no one can unless the members want it. and my life isnt GW as i dont play that a whole lot either and when i do guess what??? Im playing with people from godspire. Whats the big deal of ME keeping DE artist long while ago said he had no need to take over now and well so far i dont see the other members complaining. I just wish artist would've helped in the past then instead of now. If nemo, artist and gin really want to get it going again, i'll start. But keep in mind its not going to be as powerful as its going to be. I dont need to hear anymore comments on this matter unless its Nemo, artist or gin. and dont expect me to be on 24/7 but now thats its summer i can play for a while each day if i dont work. No one cared about the future of DE not even my friends so closing it untill nwn2 seemed like a good idea. Im happy i can start it up again aslong as i get support from the members not just 1.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2005, 02:00:58 PM by Shade »

Offline Mercy

• View Profile
    • Email
Taking Action
« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2005, 02:16:00 PM »
Merc u cant say that they can take over if they want no one can unless the members want it. and my life isnt GW as i dont play that a whole lot either and when i do guess what??? Im playing with people from godspire. Whats the big deal of ME keeping DE artist long while ago said he had no need to take over now and well so far i dont see the other members complaining. I just wish artist would've helped in the past then instead of now. If nemo, artist and gin really want to get it going again, i'll start. But keep in mind its not going to be as powerful as its going to be. I dont need to hear anymore comments on this matter unless its Nemo, artist or gin. and dont expect me to be on 24/7 but now thats its summer i can play for a while each day if i dont work. No one cared about the future of DE not even my friends so closing it untill nwn2 seemed like a good idea. Im happy i can start it up again aslong as i get support from the members not just 1.
[snapback]25088[/snapback]

I can say whatever I want, what they do is different thing. But when I see you on GW and not on nwn. I figure thats you life, and when people tell me your on GW all the time. I dont really care what you do, but if the DE members, which the ones I see are Artist and NeMo want to restart the 'dead' clan then I will support them until they are strong enough to destroy. If you have something against clan members wanting to restart their clan then maybe you should be more active around them, or give up the clan. Its a long time till nwn 2 comes out. But Im done posting on this topic.

Offline Shade

• O __ o
    • MSN Messenger - ShaSer_201@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ShadeSerenity
    • View Profile
    • Email
Taking Action
« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2005, 02:33:56 PM »
Didnt i just say i was goin to restart it if thats what they wanted to do????? nothing i ever said was against doing so. This topic should be finished.

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Taking Action
« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2005, 02:47:49 PM »
I can say whatever I want, what they do is different thing. But when I see you on GW and not on nwn. I figure thats you life, and when people tell me your on GW all the time. I dont really care what you do, but if the DE members, which the ones I see are Artist and NeMo want to restart the 'dead' clan then I will support them until they are strong enough to destroy. If you have something against clan members wanting to restart their clan then maybe you should be more active around them, or give up the clan. Its a long time till nwn 2 comes out. But Im done posting on this topic.
[snapback]25090[/snapback]

just curious but,(and i know someone's going to yell at me for no apparent reason cuz i say this) who the hell said shade was on gw ALL the time... just cuz she's on it doesnt mean its her life and its a stupid asumption to make, alright?

later-Elessar

Offline BzK

• View Profile
    • Email
Taking Action
« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2005, 02:58:00 PM »
just curious but,(and i know someone's going to yell at me for no apparent reason cuz i say this) who the hell said shade was on gw ALL the time... just cuz she's on it doesnt mean its her life and its a stupid asumption to make, alright?

no, her life is something a lot more dangerous.  :rolleyes:

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Taking Action
« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2005, 02:58:06 PM »
Didnt i just say i was goin to restart it if thats what they wanted to do????? nothing i ever said was against doing so. This topic should be finished.
[snapback]25091[/snapback]

Elessar and Shade you are both Moderators for the DE forum
« Last Edit: July 03, 2005, 03:02:16 PM by Mo »