Author Topic: Taking Action  (Read 24605 times)

Offline Artist

• View Profile
    • Email
Taking Action
« on: June 30, 2005, 07:01:59 PM »
It seems that DE is down to just 3 person .. Me included ..  :(

Therefore in order for the clan to continue onwards .. i decided to take over :D  :D
and take the nesserary action

Please send ur support and what i should do as a leader, so that DE continues

Divine Exaltation Will RISE AGAIN!

Offline NeMo

• MSN Messenger - nemo_the_prophet@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://
Taking Action
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2005, 08:14:05 PM »
^_^  Yay! Time to start recruiting <(''<) (>'')>
"Failure, is what you set yourself up for."[/span]
[span style=\'color:blue\']"Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever" [/span]  
[span style=\'color:green\']"If its working, it can be broken"

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Taking Action
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2005, 08:55:46 PM »
erm... you suck...

shade and i were planning to ressurect DE when NWN2 came, I actually had wanted her to help me do it now(we had the convo about it a week or so ago, but its a move i've been planning since i announced the changes that will be occuring in archepelago), but she thought people might laugh and there wouldnt be enough people for it...

w/e... shade, what's your take on this?

-Elessar

PS: dam you =P i was hopin this wouldnt happen

Edit: oh dam you oh me 5 bucks now

Divine Exaltation Will RISE AGAIN!

that was soo taken directly from my diary!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2005, 08:56:56 PM by Lord Elessar »

Offline Shade

• O __ o
    • MSN Messenger - ShaSer_201@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ShadeSerenity
    • View Profile
    • Email
Taking Action
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2005, 09:24:33 PM »
uhh i still own DE and artist if u want to start a clan please start ur own. thank you have a good night. de will be back

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Taking Action
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2005, 09:41:45 PM »
uhh i still own DE and artist if u want to start a clan please start ur own. thank you have a good night. de will be back
[snapback]25002[/snapback]

w00t

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Taking Action
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2005, 10:44:33 PM »
[snapback]25002[/snapback]
No offense, but such a great job your doing...
Shade, leader of DE, Dead Exaltation... I dont mean to be offensive but it's the truth, non-active means dead... dead means if someone takes the name... ur sol...
Besides your better off this way... use your head, once u leave nwn to nwn 2, and DE in nwn 1 is dead, the name is up 4 grabs... so this way if you have someone controlling it in nwn 1, and u make one in nwn 2, u need not worry about the name being taken... but whatever... I dont know shit...

Honeslty, I say this because I am sick of seeing all these non-active, non-updated, clans, guilds, forums, bugs, etc... Many of these things are just small things, but the same old shit is just getting so boring... seeing a still active? post be there for 4 months... no other posts... seeing non updated rosters... perhaps people dont have time to do it? but I sure would if I had the authority... so what if it's a bunch of small things, all these small things add up into a much bigger thing, perhaps I am overreacting but I have held my tongue for  months now... and I just cant help but say it now... I am a very organized person, because of that, these things annoy me very badly, sorry for that...
« Last Edit: June 30, 2005, 10:54:22 PM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Offline maverick

• View Profile
    • Email
Taking Action
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2005, 12:42:02 AM »
DE still is owned by shade and els artist u cant take it over(u dont even have enough ppl to help u take it over).  artist u should watch yourself and not try to be kicked out of DE.   marauders isnt doing much eather so dont complain all we have is the tourny coming up thats it.  wait till nwn2 and thats when all of the clans will be back (but then gone in a couple of months, new consoules).

Offline Illutian

• Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of Man...
  • The Legend Begins...
    • View Profile
    • Illutian
    • Email
Taking Action
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2005, 01:03:53 AM »
eventually NWN will lose it's audience....mechwarrior's startin to lose it's audience even with Mek Teks MP enhancements...MWL lost Kaos...and a few other of the 'Classic' clans :(
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall.

Offline Mercy

• View Profile
    • Email
Taking Action
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2005, 01:26:45 AM »
Well, Artist can take over DE if he wants. If you were on GodSpire in the old old days, some clans split and fought. Like Doriath had a split and the Undead came out of that. And well, lol, Shade is inactive. If Artist wants to get the guild pumping, he can. More power to ya, but beware the Marauders will not go easy.  B)
Elessar: why is the shit coming from his head?
Anheg: cause its japanese?

Offline Artist

• View Profile
    • Email
Taking Action
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2005, 03:29:42 AM »

shade and i were planning to ressurect DE when NWN2 came, I actually had wanted her to help me do it now(we had the convo about it a week or so ago, but its a move i've been planning since i announced the changes that will be occuring in archepelago), but she thought people might laugh and there wouldnt be enough people for it...

w/e... shade, what's your take on this?

Great to noe that the clan still partly alive..
(more then the 3 i usually see :D )

If shade is still the leader, then i haf no reason or watsoever to take over ( cause as elessar pointed out
erm... you suck...
 :D ) .

Hope to see more things in the forums  :D

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Taking Action
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2005, 07:18:27 AM »
No offense, but such a great job your doing...
Shade, leader of DE, Dead Exaltation... I dont mean to be offensive but it's the truth, non-active means dead... dead means if someone takes the name... ur sol...
Besides your better off this way... use your head, once u leave nwn to nwn 2, and DE in nwn 1 is dead, the name is up 4 grabs... so this way if you have someone controlling it in nwn 1, and u make one in nwn 2, u need not worry about the name being taken... but whatever... I dont know shit...

Honeslty, I say this because I am sick of seeing all these non-active, non-updated, clans, guilds, forums, bugs, etc... Many of these things are just small things, but the same old shit is just getting so boring... seeing a still active? post be there for 4 months... no other posts... seeing non updated rosters... perhaps people dont have time to do it? but I sure would if I had the authority... so what if it's a bunch of small things, all these small things add up into a much bigger thing, perhaps I am overreacting but I have held my tongue for  months now... and I just cant help but say it now... I am a very organized person, because of that, these things annoy me very badly, sorry for that...
[snapback]25004[/snapback]

hehe don't worry about it, it always bugged me that our roster was almost never updated, much more that no one else had their rosters updated... i guess the db makes it easier, but it is nice to have a fairly up-to-date roster

Well, Artist can take over DE if he wants. If you were on GodSpire in the old old days, some clans split and fought. Like Doriath had a split and the Undead came out of that. And well, lol, Shade is inactive. If Artist wants to get the guild pumping, he can. More power to ya, but beware the Marauders will not go easy.  B)
[snapback]25013[/snapback]
erm... curious but... who says you have the right to say that artist can do it, shade's already said quite clearly that she still owns it and she does get on, not as much as she did a year ago or so perhaps, but still, she does get on

-Elessar

Offline BzK

• ICQ Messenger - 122117799
    • MSN Messenger - flatleymike@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - LoRdOfTeHDaNcE
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - bzk04
    • View Profile
    • Email
Taking Action
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2005, 10:22:59 AM »
hehe don't worry about it, it always bugged me that our roster was almost never updated, much more that no one else had their rosters updated... i guess the db makes it easier, but it is nice to have a fairly up-to-date roster
erm... curious but... who says you have the right to say that artist can do it, shade's already said quite clearly that she still owns it and she does get on, not as much as she did a year ago or so perhaps, but still, she does get on
-Elessar
[snapback]25017[/snapback]

Shade is almost as inactive as Nem was. :rolleyes:

I told her from the start that running DE was not going to be an easy ride, she didn't listen.

IMO you can't run a clan if you're not there.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Taking Action
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2005, 10:36:09 AM »
Shade is almost as inactive as Nem was. :rolleyes:

I told her from the start that running DE was not going to be an easy ride, she didn't listen.

IMO you can't run a clan if you're not there.
[snapback]25020[/snapback]
Exactly, that's my point, and frankly, I am impressed at the job Mercy is doing with the Marauders, it is just that much MORE active now, which along with Doriath, is the only active clan I see. I personally dont call 3 people a clan, especially if the number is shrinking not inreasing, maybe a small group of friends... but not a clan. Only 1 clan is like that, and has the right to be, and that is BBDC, because they will never accept new members, sure you can consider the clan dead, but the players arent, and they still use the tag. It is more of a guild anyway, it's members are in or can join clans, it is just the memory of it...

DE is dead... err for now...

Anheg and Mercy do a great job, and the reason for that, is because they actually DO their job.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2005, 10:37:27 AM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Offline Shade

• O __ o
    • View Profile
    • Email
Taking Action
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2005, 11:58:15 AM »
All you people know that nwn is not the same anymore as it used to and remeber my post a while back??? """"de used to be a good clan... but with everybody leaving and playing other games whats the point of it... i'll try to keep it up for a little longer.. if not i guess its not a clan anymore. if anyone wants to help how about join the clan? : /""""" i never have closed it and so far that post is very old and guess what? NO ONE DID HELP. so i decided that i'd open it in nwn2 where it would acually be a repectful clan and where we cud get some action. did u see any posts saying that i quit????? no.  Over half the people from godspire is inactive and all doing new things WAITING for nwn2 seriously i've been there for 2 years and i miss all the people just like u guys do.  YOU GUYS HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY WHAT I SHOULD DO. Mercy u specially have no right to say that artist CAN take take over, ur the leader of a other clan -.- And Hell if ur tired of seeing the same "non-active, non-updated, clans, guilds, forums, bugs, etc..." then DO SOMETHIGN ABOUT IT. and dont think taking over DE is going to change these problems! soooo like i said DE will be back...  

Ps. u think my personal life will allow me to be on 24/7?? when i was on all the time around a year ago do u know how much hell i had to live through to do that??? lets just say i was pretty devoted to be playing godspire than acually fixing my life. some friends u guys r if u want me to do that again....

Offline Shade

• O __ o
    • View Profile
    • Email
Taking Action
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2005, 12:30:11 PM »
I was wrong about one thing... Gin and Nemo helped. Artist.. u didnt..

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
Taking Action
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2005, 01:08:46 PM »
True less and less "old" people are coming to GodSpire including me all are busy on either GW or WoW or other new games i even saw some on Lineage 2 lol....anyway if the clan isn't yours no one has actually the "power" to take it over unless the leader says so.....and like Shade said DE will be back in nwn2 so shall all old players return there i for one can't wait :D  hope to see you all guys in NWN2 till then have fun!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2005, 01:09:52 PM by Razor Blade »
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Taking Action
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2005, 02:19:35 PM »
i still don't see why some of you people are giving the impression that it is alright for someoen else to take over DE when it's clearl not dead as members are still in existence... but w/e... i also don't see why you seem to think that shade should be on a lot more because i see her on a good amount of time, even if you don't, sorta like some gases, just cuz you can't see it, doesn't mean its not there... anywho, we still exist :) period

-Elessar

PS:
all are busy on either GW or WoW
[snapback]25028[/snapback]
WoW seems like an okay game, but i wouldnt consider having to pay for it monthly or watnot to play it

Offline BzK

• View Profile
    • Email
Taking Action
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2005, 02:25:01 PM »
I check the GS database site a lot and I never see her on it =P you either.

to be fair some of the *cough* DM's are slacking a bit too  ;)

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Taking Action
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2005, 02:56:44 PM »
I check the GodSpire database site a lot and I never see her on it =P you either.

to be fair some of the *cough* DM's are slacking a bit too  ;)
[snapback]25030[/snapback]

once again- just because you don't see her doesn't mean she isn't there. and i'm not nescessarily talking about on GodSpire.

-Elessar

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
Taking Action
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2005, 03:39:21 PM »
My esteemed colleagues Hell, BzK and Mercy speak the truth.
If the leader of a clan is inactive then the clan leadership is up for grabs (this is why Mercy became leader of Marauders).  What this means is as follows, Artist can self proclaim himself leader of DE, no problem with that, his only difficulty in doing so is to get the other DE (how ever many are left) to follow him.  He seems to have half the members behind him, which is more than enough to start recruiting on his own.  After he's recruited enough he can just kill the old members with his new army, effectively kicking them out of the clan.

I care about who is active, if Artist gathers a following for DE then it shall be reflected on GodSpire. If Shade and Elessar wish to do something about it, there is only one place for them to be, GodSpire.

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Taking Action
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2005, 05:17:49 PM »
My esteemed colleagues Hell, BzK and Mercy speak the truth.
If the leader of a clan is inactive then the clan leadership is up for grabs (this is why Mercy became leader of Marauders).  What this means is as follows, Artist can self proclaim himself leader of DE, no problem with that, his only difficulty in doing so is to get the other DE (how ever many are left) to follow him.  He seems to have half the members behind him, which is more than enough to start recruiting on his own.  After he's recruited enough he can just kill the old members with his new army, effectively kicking them out of the clan.

I care about who is active, if Artist gathers a following for DE then it shall be reflected on GodSpire. If Shade and Elessar wish to do something about it, there is only one place for them to be, GodSpire.
[snapback]25035[/snapback]

*wonders vaguely where the strange aura of favoritism seems to be coming from...*

Yes, but we have already established the fact that Shade is not inactive, and if that  is not enough for you I will take responsibilities of leader/councilmember or whatever you want to call it, as I have been active recently. I will also think that as this is not your clan, Mo, you have no authoritative power over the goings on within it. If Artist wishes to lead a clan of his own, it will be one of his own creation. I would have thought that the Diary I published might have given the thought to some of you, atleast, that I intended to pick up this clan and build it back up. It is both the intentions of Shade and me to do so, and since "half the members" as you put it, are Nemo and himself according to the first post, there is not much to that due to the fact that the "other half" would be Shade and myself.

But thing that really bugs me now is the fact that Artist has said that there is no reason for him to take it over anymore, so why is this argument still going?

-Elessar

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Taking Action
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2005, 05:35:32 PM »
I would have thought that the Diary I published might have given the thought to some of you, atleast, that I intended to pick up this clan and build it back up. It is both the intentions of Shade and me to do so

[snapback]25038[/snapback]

Intentions are great.....Let's see some actions

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Taking Action
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2005, 09:03:31 PM »
Great to noe that the clan still partly alive..
(more then the 3 i usually see :D )

If shade is still the leader, then i haf no reason or watsoever to take over
[snapback]25014[/snapback]

While I have to admit that the high finance power brokerage over a GodSpire clan's leadership is fascinating, I'm pretty sure it ended quite a few posts back with the above statement by this thread's creator.

Anyway, I think everyone is missing the big picture here, "Divine Exhaltation" isn't a very good name for a clan.

Wasn't there a thread about that a long time ago? I mean, what is it exhalting? There's no subject dammit! Argh, now I'm in an even fouler mood! Why not Divinely Exhalted Angels? or the Divinely Salted Penuts? or the Divine Explosion?

Forget this, I'm out of here!

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Taking Action
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2005, 09:09:55 PM »
While I have to admit that the high finance power brokerage over a GodSpire clan's leadership is fascinating, I'm pretty sure it ended quite a few posts back with the above statement by this thread's creator.

Anyway, I think everyone is missing the big picture here, "Divine Exhaltation" isn't a very good name for a clan.

Wasn't there a thread about that a long time ago? I mean, what is it exhalting? There's no subject dammit! Argh, now I'm in an even fouler mood! Why not Divinely Exhalted Angels? or the Divinely Salted Penuts? or the Divine Explosion?

Forget this, I'm out of here!

[snapback]25040[/snapback]

With all due respect, 420, I like Divine Exaltation, thank you very much.

-Elessar

Offline Shade

• O __ o
    • View Profile
    • Email
Taking Action
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2005, 09:47:07 PM »
Quote from: Mo,Jul 1 2005, 11:39 AM
If the leader of a clan is inactive then the clan leadership is up for grabs

i am active! i go on msn all the time n check things all the time! when the clan was active artist didnt even exsist to me! i never saw him playing or helping when it was falling! Its not up for grabs!

[snapback]25035[/snapback]

i should only be at godspire?????? wow godspire has changed alot.... DE is a clan not JUST related to Godspire. We have a other server thats for DE i am still currently a part of DE and i am currently STILL active. You care about only who is active... ur gettin really cruel now..

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Taking Action
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2005, 10:08:44 PM »
i should only be at godspire?????? wow godspire has changed alot.... DE is a clan not JUST related to Godspire. We have a other server thats for DE i am still currently a part of DE and i am currently STILL active. You care about only who is active... ur gettin really cruel now..
[snapback]25042[/snapback]

shade is right, incase you forgot, i first created RUNE which is now Archepelago, for the soul purpose of creating a home for Divine Exaltation, it was a sort of homeland, where a whole land of mystery and adventure lay if you just broaden yourselves to it... why do you think i'm working harder on archepelago now? i'm trying to make it like it was intended to be- a home

one another note: sents- when Talon ran godspire becoming a sent was something of a vision, it was meant to be an honor... now, if someone's a sent here... it mostly means they've played for a long long time.. a lot of the times, i really feel like sending in some sort of complaint towards some of the sents... and the dms even, but i held back, knowing that it would never do any good... face it, mo, you said it yourself- you like the people who are most active, and really, you favor them too

-Elessar

Offline Illutian

• Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of Man...
  • The Legend Begins...
    • View Profile
    • Illutian
    • Email
Taking Action
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2005, 10:54:16 PM »
why is it EVERY freakin server i play on always ends up ending in a Civil War  :angry: this is really startin to piss me off; things need to go back to way it was when i first set foot on GodSpire....when everyone was nice...i (and a few others; only a hand full) seem to be the only ones who havent changed.....

*and yes, i'm being nice...i wouldn't want to upset those who've changed with that...

-no one the right to steal a clan name
-if u don't like the current sentinels then do something; start a petition
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall.

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Taking Action
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2005, 11:07:19 PM »
With all due respect, 420, I like Divine Exaltation, thank you very much.
[snapback]25041[/snapback]

Well, that wasn't a very funny response to my obviously absurd post. You need to learn to lighten up a little Elessar. Life 'tis but a wheeze mate!

Anyway, I need to make two corrections:

1. I can't spell "exaltation"

2. Throbble pointed out that the word "exaltation" is indeed a noun and therefore it is perfectly fine to modify that noun with an adjective for the purposes of naming a clan.

So, there you have it! Stay tuned for more inconclusive resolutions from the imagination factory!

P.S. How about "Divine Excavation"?

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Taking Action
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2005, 11:27:35 PM »
face it, mo, you said it yourself- you like the people who are most active, and really, you favor them too
-Elessar
[snapback]25043[/snapback]

Umm yes. I sure do favor them more.  Becoming a sent is an honor.  It only makes sense for the most active players to become sents.  They need to be around often.

I've always been in charge of the sents even while Talon was hosting.   There was only a two month period between Elros and Talon while I was away that Taarna made all the Marauders sents.  I cleaned all that up and I must say the Sents have all been very good.  If you have any complaints about the Sents by all means post your concerns.

I'm not being cruel Shade, but if there's someone out there who actually wants to do something with DR before NWN2 then you might want to let them.  
That's what Marauders have always done.

Offline BzK

• View Profile
    • Email
Taking Action
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2005, 11:57:57 PM »
active means active on GS... :mellow: