Author Topic: Europeans Sents  (Read 18612 times)

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Europeans Sents
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2004, 08:46:29 AM »
i think its immoth blood, but im not sure....

Lord Elessar

Offline Boo

• View Profile
    • Email
Europeans Sents
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2004, 09:54:50 AM »
I have begged to b sent for soooo long and nothing has happend :P.. Im from europe and i'd love to b sent
How long have you been playing on Godspire?  I only ask because the idea of "for so long.." is very subjective.

I've played on Godspire for about 2 years now, and I honestly don't think I've met you in game yet.  I know people who have been playing for almost as long as I have that have professed interest in being a sentinel that still aren't.

I'm glad to see that so many people are interested in helping enforce the rules of Godspire, it shows that the community that's being fostered there is one that the majority of the player population agrees with.  Unfortunately, in the eyes of people that have been here for a long time, someone who's been playing a month or two and asks to be a sent has not been "asking for a long time."

There are rare exceptions, but generally you will need to be very well known by the people who make these decisions.  Posting here is a good way to accomplish that, but don't be surprised if your request to become a sentinel is ignored.  This is a very subjective matter, you may have been playing on Godspire since you bought NWN, but that doesn't necessarily mean its been long enough to catch the eye of someone able to grant sentinel powers.

Now this is *not* directed at you specifically Boo, only the first two paragraphs really, because I've noticed you have become extremely active in the community, and was just a bit curious since I don't believe I've met you yet.  

As for the rest of what I've said, that is more in response to the dozens of posts by people asking to be a sent.  People I don't know.  I am obviously not the authority on this matter, but I can say that I play a lot, and I've played for awhile.  It always throws me off when I run into someone I haven't met that seems convinced they're the next sentinel.
I would gladly meet you on GS, but i havnt been able to be in on GS for so long :(...You see, first my comp has been broke and then i have been away... it was a bad idea to post about a sent role since i havent been in for so long :D... But tomorrow or maby in a few days ill install NwN and get in on GS
Sweden isn't so bad. We have IKEA..And..IKEA[/color]

Offline AngelsWings

• MSN Messenger - angelswings9@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Europeans Sents
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2004, 01:04:25 PM »
i think its immoth blood, but im not sure....

Lord Elessar
"Uber duelling" remove sents lights, i tested it   :)  
Angel - Amra [/span]
[span style=\'color:orange\']�?�§�?�§TSoGS�?�§�?�§

-Melisa: "mm"

Offline prisoner849

• View Profile
    • Email
Europeans Sents
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2004, 06:19:05 PM »
I need to go back on I missing a lot :(
MOOGAMUKLUCK IS GOOD FOR ME MOOGAMUKLUCK IS THE BEST THING TO BE lol