Other > General Roleplaying

Haishin ((a story of betrayal))

(1/6) > >>

DarkHippo:
(ok before I start this story i want to lay down some rules, this story has to do with only human characters, sorry no elvan or dwarves, but none the less let us begin)

My name is Kenoichi Hakitan... I come from a small village in Japan... there is a great war taking place and many villagers have left to fight, and die... I am 16 years old and I have avoided the draft by training alone in the mountains 20 miles away from where i live... I have not heard from my father or brother for 5 years now and I am beggining to lose hope... For now i train and hope to avenge my people and not throw my life away so carelessly...((currently training in the mountains))

(i hope i am doing this correctly, your characters can be of any classes, knight, cleric, ninja all that stuff kk please  start  :) )

Celestial1:
(This goes into General Roleplay. World Wide Wars is a game itself. If nathan or another admin sees this, please move this to General Roleplay. If Global Moderators were reinstated their rank, I would do it myself.)

I am Haioko Katain. I was abandoned as an infant in Japan. Currently 23, I find myself in the middle of a war. I trained in the martial arts, and sword fighting. I have been pushed to the draft, but still have avoided it. I am thought of as a rebel and a coward, but that is not close to being true.

(Is this... swords and shields or guns?)

DarkHippo:
(ok i will move it, and swords and sheilds yes)

hears a faint cry in the distance and wonders who could this be... "i know of no one who might find me... better check it out." Goes down the mountin part way to find...

Celestial1:
(You should speak in first person for your character. It makes more sense. I'll just try my best to adapt, but RP is mainly telling [or in this case making] a story in first person.)

A man appeared from above. I had been attacked by soldiers, set to attack me by their general. I was bleeding, and had climbed up the mountain as I was caught by surprise, and was hit in the shoulder. I could not fight, and I hoped this man would only be help. I simply said "Hi."

DarkHippo:
(ok i can adapt)

I simply looked down at this wounded man with a cold stare back at his frightened eyes.. He said "hi." and all I could think was, let him die from these horrible soldiers, or protect him and see who he was... "I'm coming to help!!!" *attacks one soldier through the head and almost gets nailed in the back but dodges it and continues the attack*

(let me know if i'm doing fighting correctly)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version