Other > General Roleplaying

Haishin ((a story of betrayal))

<< < (6/6)

DarkHippo:
"I'm sorry Haioko... I've learned from the past to stop these games of who is better... we are both great fighters, both unique in our own ways... we should get moving to the city of the damned... it is a 30 day treck through rough terrain, enemy towns, and we will not be liked by any... let us pack up and be on our way... our resting time is over... Hey you, Soldier... we are going to call you Saiato from now on... let's go we are leaving."  I walk away from Haioko calmy and think back to the past... I must save my father and brother.

(btw did u get a PM from chichiri?)

Celestial1:
(No, why would he PM me? If he's asking why he was removed as an admin, it's because he was never supposed to be. IPB automatically registers the first member it sees as an Admin, and he was #2, but #1 didn't exist anymore.)

"Fine. Let's go then. I was hoping to test your skills more, but I guess we'll just have to see in battle." I walk towards the soldier and help him up. "Lead-Wait... We need equipment. We have to sneak back into town and pick up some weapons..."

DarkHippo:
"you're right... it sounds a bit risky... but ok let's get what we need and be on our way... I wonder if we should bring Saiato?  He might just get in the way..."

((no it's not about that with Chichiri... ull see if he does PM u))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version