Author Topic: HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE!  (Read 6591 times)

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE!
« on: December 22, 2004, 07:50:59 AM »
The title says it all and I can barely contain my enthusiasm about it. My avid Harry Potter fan companions and I were overjoyed at the news of its manuscript being sent to the publishers, and I was thrilled to find that JKR had been spying on us at the Leaky Cauldron.

Kindly announcing it to my Lucidmagic Companions,
Lord Elessar

PS: Please do not post here if you are only going to say something bad about Harry Potter.

Offline gashmo

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2004, 07:57:02 AM »
who thinks harry potter is no good..?

he seems quite decent really...

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2004, 10:08:54 AM »
The books are fine, harry himself is just little teenager that refuse to listen to others. In the 5th book for example he's getting lessons to arm himself againt those dreams he get. But he just takes a fly out of the school because yet a other dream, thinking they are good while everyone warns him about them.

The two twins are still my favorites in the book, bad they left the school already.

-Mel

Offline iceycool56

• MSN Messenger - iceycool56@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - iceycool56
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2004, 10:39:52 AM »
HOT DIGGITY!!  Hooray for J.K. Rowling for completing this book so soon.  Honestly, I don't read a lot of books since I have the tendency to just pass out/fall asleep after 10 minutes of reading.  But Harry Potter is one of the few books that I actually enjoy.

So, anyone have any theories on who's the Prince?  I've got an idea, but I don't want to say anything so I don't ruin it for anyone else.  I'll give it a few days to see if it anyone will object to me posting my theory.  Otherwise, you'll have to PM me.
Shadowfury
                   Marauders
                             Sentinel of Godspire

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2004, 03:54:32 PM »
... :closedeyes: Harry Potter book 1 was so absolutely horrible that i maybe got 3/4 the way done with it before i refused to read it anymore. I have not even wasted my time trying any of the others.
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Blood Angel

• MSN Messenger - Blood Angel
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2004, 10:12:29 PM »
I like watching movies and ofcourse I had to watch those HP movies too. Now the first two were fine, but the third one I have to say was way better, good movie. Can't keep up the pase with those that read the books though :P
"Some birds aren't meant to be caged,
their feathers are just too bright.
And when they fly away,
the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoyce.
But still,
the place you live in is that more drab an empty that they're gone.
I guess I just miss my friend."
-The Shawshank Redemption

LucidMagic
High Elf of Doriath
Alliance of Magi
Chill Touch of The Cold Alliance

Blood Angel, �§oulkeeper, Dawn The Lionheart and Shadowblade.

Offline Wobbles

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2004, 11:16:59 PM »
Harry potter haters, unite!
I like to chew on things.

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2004, 08:12:20 AM »
The books are fine, harry himself is just little teenager that refuse to listen to others. In the 5th book for example he's getting lessons to arm himself againt those dreams he get. But he just takes a fly out of the school because yet a other dream, thinking they are good while everyone warns him about them.

The two twins are still my favorites in the book, bad they left the school already.

-Mel
[snapback]13512[/snapback]

GO WEASLEY TWINS! true Harry is a bit of a hothead, but i think its just the age. James was a hot head then too so.... besides snape is a lousy git!

... :closedeyes: Harry Potter book 1 was so absolutely horrible that i maybe got 3/4 the way done with it before i refused to read it anymore. I have not even wasted my time trying any of the others.
[snapback]13538[/snapback]

the others are much better. i think you might like them if you give them a try.

I like watching movies and ofcourse I had to watch those HP movies too. Now the first two were fine, but the third one I have to say was way better, good movie. Can't keep up the pase with those that read the books though :P
[snapback]13562[/snapback]

yeah the third one is really great, but >.< it left out a lot that made some of the HP fans who have read the books atleast 5 times(i bet some have done over 10) know, and kind of regret a wee bit.

Harry potter haters, unite!
[snapback]13566[/snapback]

didn't i ask people not to post if they dont have anything good to say about this?

HOT DIGGITY!! Hooray for J.K. Rowling for completing this book so soon. Honestly, I don't read a lot of books since I have the tendency to just pass out/fall asleep after 10 minutes of reading. But Harry Potter is one of the few books that I actually enjoy.

So, anyone have any theories on who's the Prince? I've got an idea, but I don't want to say anything so I don't ruin it for anyone else. I'll give it a few days to see if it anyone will object to me posting my theory. Otherwise, you'll have to PM me.

:P I have two ideas. One is that it's Snape and that  he was able to hide the fact that he was half-blood from voldemort using occlumency, and never told anyone else incase they ratted him out as half-blood, and the other is hagrid, because technically he is a half-blood :) :P

-Lord Elessar

(wow I nearly signed my HPFF name because I almost never talk about HP here lol)

Offline Lance Ezekiel

• MSN Messenger - lanceeze@bigpond.net.au
    • View Profile
    • http://Here :lol:
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2004, 08:43:05 AM »
The Harry Potter(Pothead :P ) movies are ok BUT Harry Potter him self i hate theres just something i dont like about him

I Will rule the down-underverse

co Leader of the Ã???ragon Monark Guardians (Ã???mG)

So, to recap, take drugs and sweat...  -420
Balls-Xen

Offline Wobbles

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2004, 03:18:04 PM »
He turned his aunt into a fat-balloon. :D
I like to chew on things.