Author Topic: The US 2004 election was rigged  (Read 8569 times)

Offline gashmo

• View Profile
The US 2004 election was rigged
« on: December 15, 2004, 01:10:38 AM »
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6714782/

Although some experts say the bias could not have swung the election, the anecdotal account sin that article show that some deeper malicious scheme had been put in place by the Republicans 2 years before the election.

The Republicans :-
1) Told their Ohio State Governor to deny Democratic minorities an easy way to vote
2) Restricted funding for the purchase of adequate numbers of new voting machines to cope with the expected surge in voter turnout. They knew these were all Democrats.
3) Authorised the purchase of black box machines which surreptitiously electronically transferred votes to the Bush camp.
4) Restircted fyunding for new voting outlets in areas with high numbers of minority voters so that the queues lasted 10 hours and up to 40% of the people who arrived just gave up or had to go to work.
5) and so on...

The list of impediments to the Democratic voter rols on and on. And each one has a reliable link the the Republican government in office.

Any American who can say in their heart that their government is sincere and god-fearing knows they will burn in hell for their lies.

The next time you see a Marine or a member of the US Armed forces in the street, make sure you smash it in the face with a handy baseball bat.

* flame away!! *

Offline BzK

• ICQ Messenger - 122117799
    • MSN Messenger - flatleymike@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - LoRdOfTeHDaNcE
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - bzk04
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2004, 06:50:28 AM »
Any American who can say in their heart that their government is sincere and god-fearing knows they will burn in hell for their lies.
[snapback]13066[/snapback]

Yeah, sincere, like when Kerry lied about the draft bullcrap. Yet you don't hear about that because CBS and ABC and CNN have political agendas... and they sit there and accuse Fox of being biased (it is, but talk about the pot calling the kettle black...)

The next time you see a Marine or a member of the US Armed forces in the street, make sure you smash it in the face with a handy baseball bat.
[snapback]13066[/snapback]

Are you for real?  Do you really wanna go there? :rolleyes: Don't think your mommy spanked you enough as a child...

Offline gashmo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2004, 04:35:59 PM »
i just hope that all of us, at gs/nwn, will know better when it comes time to try to heal the ill feeling bush has generated...

i kinda know there are bush supporters in nwn but i like to think nwn players are more sensitive to the worlds of other people....

it just seems so ridiculous to inflict such injury on the lives an dinterests of other people when better solutions exist. esp when the current solution is clearly also motivated by the greed of the republicans :/ it is a shame the name of christ has been sullied by bush's self-interested supporters (eg: cheney).

Offline BzK

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2004, 06:13:01 PM »
Are you saying Kerry is any better? The whole thing with the veterans... have we heard anything from Kerry about that, other than calling like 260 people liars?  Have we seen his military records? He's the "creepy liar", not the vets (according to O'Donnell who nearly had to be cut off by Buchanan, the vets are all creepy liars)

Kerry has no morality, no position on anything because he changes it too often... yet you people still want him to be president?

I'd like to see some liberals thinking outside the box and actually thinking about what's best for the country, not just them.  Since obviously they aren't the "American people" as the votes show...
« Last Edit: December 16, 2004, 06:15:33 PM by BzK »

Offline Celestial1

• AOL Instant Messenger - n1megakid92
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - n1megakid92
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2004, 07:31:03 PM »
Ok, gashmo... you need to stop spamming, because if you notice in the random ranting section, you have over 10 topics that remain unreplied. Spam is not good, so stop it.

Now, for the politics side to this post...
1) Kerry lied, missed way over half of the meetings he was supposed to attend, etc.
2) We already were familiar with Bush, we knew what he might do, etc.
3) Bush didn't even start the war, if people were educated enough to learn about why. The president cannot declare a war, congress does.
4) You suck, Gashmo.

In conclusion:
Gashmo is blaming people, and he spams.
I think that flame forum be put into the normal rules, or removed.

~Celestial
Yes I know... I have no idea why these random animals are carrying 148 gold and a magic fire ring. It will be forever a mystery![/span]

[span style=\'color:green\']It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

-Samuel Langhorne Clemens, Mark Twain.

Offline BzK

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2004, 09:18:17 PM »
Ok, gashmo... you need to stop spamming, because if you notice in the random ranting section, you have over 10 topics that remain unreplied. Spam is not good, so stop it.

Now, for the politics side to this post...
1) Kerry lied, missed way over half of the meetings he was supposed to attend, etc.
2) We already were familiar with Bush, we knew what he might do, etc.
3) Bush didn't even start the war, if people were educated enough to learn about why. The president cannot declare a war, congress does.
4) You suck, Gashmo.

In conclusion:
Gashmo is blaming people, and he spams.
I think that flame forum be put into the normal rules, or removed.

~Celestial
[snapback]13241[/snapback]

FINALLY!!!

It's not Bush this Bush that.  Bush only signs the bill!!! Congress did it! Yay for Celestial having a brain! :P

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2004, 04:04:15 AM »
America hasn't officially been at war since World War 2

FYI

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2004, 05:10:07 AM »
well of course its congress.. and congress is controlled by the republicans etc etc in fact, even if a democratic president is in power, a republican controlled congress could, conceivably force him to go to war...

so u r right it isnt only bush. but i never mean to imply it was only bush.  however, less support for bush would be a good first step...

sorry im babbling/spamming on so much :/ im bored and dont have anyone to talk to (im permanently in a witness protection programme and i live in the swiss alps - i have 16 female bodyguards and none of them speak english. in fact i dont even see them more than once a quarter, they are green beret types)

Offline gashmo

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2004, 05:12:02 AM »
oops and that was me in the previous post

Offline Celestial1

• AOL Instant Messenger - n1megakid92
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - n1megakid92
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2004, 08:41:17 AM »
(im permanently in a witness protection programme and i live in the swiss alps - i have 16 female bodyguards and none of them speak english. in fact i dont even see them more than once a quarter, they are green beret types)
[snapback]13254[/snapback]

Alrighty then... :blink:

Anyway, congress is controlled by who is in it-if more democrats were in it, it might be the same or it might be different. It's not like none of the democrats wanted a war, some of them may have. And vice-versa, not all rebuplicans wanted a war.

Gashmo, you crazy. Someone in the W.P.P. isn't going to jump to the gun to say they live in the swiss alps with bodyguards...

~Celestial
Yes I know... I have no idea why these random animals are carrying 148 gold and a magic fire ring. It will be forever a mystery![/span]

[span style=\'color:green\']It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

-Samuel Langhorne Clemens, Mark Twain.

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2004, 03:01:38 PM »
I'm in the witness protection program also !  :D

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2004, 05:26:50 PM »
LOL i thought i wasn't into politics but reading this really got me interested LOL weird...........
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f

Offline Ludo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2004, 03:23:49 PM »
sorry im babbling/spamming on so much :/ im bored and dont have anyone to talk to (im permanently in a witness protection programme and i live in the swiss alps - i have 16 female bodyguards and none of them speak english. in fact i dont even see them more than once a quarter, they are green beret types)
[snapback]13254[/snapback]

What a load of fish paste..