Author Topic: What's happening ?  (Read 3653 times)

Offline Maxou

• View Profile
What's happening ?
« on: December 15, 2004, 12:34:10 AM »
I don't know what's happpening when I click on Godspire forum on Nwn general they're asking me to log on ( test ?? ) , and this over and over when I want to go on Godspire forum . Please help :)
Lord of Doriath .
Part of CoD .
Member of LoS .

Maxou :
- Sexy Sorcerer :  Mage dueler only
- Mighty Pingu : High dmg monk
- Wild Lion : Melee Bard str
- Wise Panda : eb AA
- Evil Rabbit : All round sorc

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
What's happening ?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2004, 06:07:49 AM »
I don't know what's happpening when I click on Godspire forum on Nwn general they're asking me to log on ( test ?? ) , and this over and over when I want to go on Godspire forum . Please help :)
[snapback]13063[/snapback]
I don't have that, maybe other poeple can tell if they get the error you have. That may help to search what's wrong.

-Mel

Offline Maxou

• View Profile
What's happening ?
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2004, 08:07:06 AM »
I don't have that, maybe other poeple can tell if they get the error you have. That may help to search what's wrong.

-Mel
[snapback]13073[/snapback]

It's ok I can now get the Godspire forum . :) ty anyway . Please delete the thread I think it is now useless
Lord of Doriath .
Part of CoD .
Member of LoS .

Maxou :
- Sexy Sorcerer :  Mage dueler only
- Mighty Pingu : High dmg monk
- Wild Lion : Melee Bard str
- Wise Panda : eb AA
- Evil Rabbit : All round sorc

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
What's happening ?
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2004, 08:36:26 AM »

-Mel
[snapback]13073[/snapback]

It's ok I can now get the Godspire forum . :) ty anyway . Please delete the thread I think it is now useless
[snapback]13077[/snapback]
This was at least usefull for a while, some threads on LM would make you wonder what poeple think (if they do think) :P

-Mel

Sher Reyer

What's happening ?
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2004, 05:17:17 PM »
I was testing somthing, that's why it said test