Author Topic: The End...?  (Read 6842 times)

Offline iceycool56

• MSN Messenger - iceycool56@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - iceycool56
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
The End...?
« on: December 04, 2004, 11:00:14 AM »
I have decided to leave the Superior Alliance and make the leadership go to Bullet, my dear Co-Leader and real friend. I will only play on the World of Iniquity, and you guys need a leader that is online on the actuall server most of the clan members play on. I know I do loads of you a favour by leaving, at last you'll get ridd of me :P. Bullet, it is your choise now, you can close down the clan, or become the leader and lead it. I put the responsibility in your hands, this might seem lame, because I want SA to have an honest chance, just because I'm freaking out you all don't have too.
[snapback]11267[/snapback]

i wont be a leader and i cant be on so many times as before.... so maybe i wont see ya there... maybe we will see

indeed have a nice live, it was a great time with you

PS: if you got WoW i will see you:-P
[snapback]11966[/snapback]

So now that Bullet has declined to be the leader, will someone else try to take command or is this the end of Superior Alliance?
Shadowfury
                   Marauders
                             Sentinel of Godspire

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
The End...?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2004, 11:16:52 AM »
I have decided to leave the Superior Alliance and make the leadership go to Bullet, my dear Co-Leader and real friend. I will only play on the World of Iniquity, and you guys need a leader that is online on the actuall server most of the clan members play on. I know I do loads of you a favour by leaving, at last you'll get ridd of me :P. Bullet, it is your choise now, you can close down the clan, or become the leader and lead it. I put the responsibility in your hands, this might seem lame, because I want SA to have an honest chance, just because I'm freaking out you all don't have too.

i wont be a leader and i cant be on so many times as before.... so maybe i wont see ya there... maybe we will see

So now that Bullet has declined to be the leader, will someone else try to take command or is this the end of Superior Alliance?
[snapback]11973[/snapback]

don't worry, If i know hydros, he'll be back. btw, does this mean that woi has updated to 1.64? yay i had fun there

-Lord Elessar

Offline Hydros

• View Profile
    • Email
The End...?
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2004, 12:08:14 PM »

don't worry, If i know hydros, he'll be back. btw, does this mean that woi has updated to 1.64? yay i had fun there

-Lord Elessar
[snapback]11974[/snapback]

Mmmm, I will lead the Superior Alliance. I have to skip WoI and go for GS, for the sake of my clan.. However, I want to see active members here! I havent seen on on Godspire today for example, and I've been online all day.
This is not the end, yet... But it might be later if we dont all stand up together as one and not as many but with same tag.
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.  [span style=\'color:purple\']Billy Cosby[/span]

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
The End...?
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2004, 12:09:12 PM »

-Lord Elessar

Mmmm, I will lead the Superior Alliance. I have to skip WoI and go for GS, for the sake of my clan.. However, I want to see active members here! I havent seen on on Godspire today for example, and I've been online all day.
This is not the end, yet... But it might be later if we dont all stand up together as one and not as many but with same tag.
[snapback]11975[/snapback]

so woi has updated?

-Lord Elessar

Offline Hydros

• View Profile
    • Email
The End...?
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2004, 07:52:22 PM »

-Lord Elessar

so woi has updated?

-Lord Elessar
[snapback]11976[/snapback]

Eh, it updates alot, new item, new areas, etc. Although yes I think they updated it for a while ago now...
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.  [span style=\'color:purple\']Billy Cosby[/span]

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
The End...?
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2004, 07:08:37 AM »

-Lord Elessar

so woi has updated?

-Lord Elessar

Eh, it updates alot, new item, new areas, etc. Although yes I think they updated it for a while ago now...
[snapback]11980[/snapback]

lol actually i was refering to it updating from 1.62 to 1.64 lol :lol:

-Lord Elessar

Offline Hydros

• View Profile
    • Email
The End...?
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2004, 11:30:21 AM »

-Lord Elessar

so woi has updated?

-Lord Elessar

[snapback]11980[/snapback]

lol actually i was refering to it updating from 1.62 to 1.64 lol :lol:

-Lord Elessar
[snapback]12011[/snapback]

Yes, lol I know. And yes it has... However, this is the end for the Superior Alliance if not a old member claims the throne. I refuse to take this to the next step... All my members are inactive, and I cant handle that... I will probobly join Doriath and aid them in any way I can. Good luck fromer SA members... (Ps. Any member can claim the throne and see who follows....)

Offline BzK

• ICQ Messenger - 122117799
    • MSN Messenger - flatleymike@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - LoRdOfTeHDaNcE
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - bzk04
    • View Profile
    • Email
The End...?
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2004, 12:17:44 PM »
You change your mind too much. :P

Offline Hydros

• View Profile
    • Email
The End...?
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2004, 02:46:02 PM »
You change your mind too much. :P
[snapback]12029[/snapback]

lol i guess you are right... thouh i wont change again... this is my final decision! (Have I HEARD THAT BEFORE?!?!? :D :P :D)

Offline Blood Angel

• MSN Messenger - Blood Angel
    • View Profile
    • Email
The End...?
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2004, 03:21:13 PM »
Hydros is a recruit of Doriath, in 2 weeks he might be in Doriath, so leading SA isn't an option at this time.
White Devil is playing CS-source and I don't think you can count on him saving SA. There are so few active SA members anyway.
"Some birds aren't meant to be caged,
their feathers are just too bright.
And when they fly away,
the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoyce.
But still,
the place you live in is that more drab an empty that they're gone.
I guess I just miss my friend."
-The Shawshank Redemption

LucidMagic
High Elf of Doriath
Alliance of Magi
Chill Touch of The Cold Alliance

Blood Angel, �§oulkeeper, Dawn The Lionheart and Shadowblade.

Offline wisto SA

• View Profile
    • Email
The End...?
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2004, 06:02:10 AM »
dont think any1 will take the lead in SA........ there are so few members now....... and the most of them are not active at all.....

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
The End...?
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2004, 05:54:20 AM »
when Gs was offline many clan members aren't online like SA i don't see much of Doriath members neither even my clan too is this the end for all clans now with all clan members inactive??
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
The End...?
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2004, 04:32:24 PM »
People just have to face the fact that NWN is getting to be old, and soon as Guildwars comes out, outdated. Of course people will not be on as much as they were wehn HotU was new (that is as far back as i go).
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
The End...?
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2004, 04:54:37 PM »
People just have to face the fact that NWN is getting to be old, and soon as Guildwars comes out, outdated. Of course people will not be on as much as they were wehn HotU was new (that is as far back as i go).
[snapback]12196[/snapback]

i know it's sad, but people will come back in like what? six years when nwn2 comes out. besides if supply for new things is met, we can keep everyone happy :)

-Lord Elessar

Offline ViperDE2004

• MSN Messenger - noneofyourfreakinbuisiness@F-U
    • View Profile
    • Email
The End...?
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2004, 11:21:21 PM »
Its all about Change.  Everybody gets bored of NWN. But you always come back :).

-Viper
Viper, Leader of {Legions of Sages} -(LoS)-

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
The End...?
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2004, 02:00:03 AM »
What is guildwares??? a new game???
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f

Offline wisto SA

• View Profile
    • Email
The End...?
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2004, 04:38:46 AM »
some1 have to do some Change because. it seems like all servers lose players...only forums keep them playing.....

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
The End...?
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2004, 07:36:44 AM »
What is guildwares??? a new game???
[snapback]12246[/snapback]

god your oblivious, there's a whole forum on it. and its 'guild wars' not 'guild wares'
LOL :lol:

-Lord Elessar

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
The End...?
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2004, 11:13:56 AM »
So SA is dead? at the moment it is reminding me of KoE
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Blood Angel

• MSN Messenger - Blood Angel
    • View Profile
    • Email
The End...?
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2004, 03:29:01 PM »
well bullet denied the leadership so I guess.... and yes, most clans are probably loosing players to inactivity, Doriath seems to have a lot of ppl that are just.... gone.
"Some birds aren't meant to be caged,
their feathers are just too bright.
And when they fly away,
the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoyce.
But still,
the place you live in is that more drab an empty that they're gone.
I guess I just miss my friend."
-The Shawshank Redemption

LucidMagic
High Elf of Doriath
Alliance of Magi
Chill Touch of The Cold Alliance

Blood Angel, �§oulkeeper, Dawn The Lionheart and Shadowblade.

Offline wisto SA

• View Profile
    • Email
The End...?
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2004, 03:42:17 AM »
that is damn said........ but there are nothing to do about it....or....

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
The End...?
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2004, 05:08:18 AM »
well bullet denied the leadership so I guess.... and yes, most clans are probably loosing players to inactivity, Doriath seems to have a lot of ppl that are just.... gone.
[snapback]12287[/snapback]
Doriath is doing it fine if you see some other clans. I think the time of the year and the unstability of gs have something to do whit it.

-Mel

Offline Devils Rose

• View Profile
The End...?
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2004, 08:43:21 PM »
hey guyz long time no see i see SA is just doing just fine :P

Offline wisto SA

• View Profile
    • Email
The End...?
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2004, 11:19:49 AM »