Author Topic: Sents in the morning hours(for me)  (Read 9586 times)

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Sents in the morning hours(for me)
« on: June 25, 2004, 10:17:06 AM »
I just wanted to make this a little more out there cuz it doesnt seem to be, but it seems that during the hours (for me) 7ish-10ish am there seems to be a lack of sents on(cept pang who normally becomes the only sent on. poor pang :( ).  And luckily for us that seems to be a time with -guess who!- randomers :(    so if any sents think they can come on during 7-10 am Eastern (American) Time could you?  I sometimes see mel on too but i don't think i normally see any of the other sents on at that time.  So please (this is a request, not an order) try to be on then to help out.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2004, 10:17:30 AM by Lord Elessar »

EL CABAZONO

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2004, 10:18:52 AM »
I've noticed this as well.   If pang feels like a break, there are no sents and it's just pure anarchy!   That is, until people step up and fight randomers the old fashioned way.

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2004, 10:25:14 AM »
YAY its time to get medieval! MEN! GET YOUR PITCHFORKS AND JUNK LIKE THAT! BURN THE WITCH(randomer)!!!!

lol  randomer kabobs gonna be on me!

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2004, 11:24:27 AM »
I couldn't be online on normal hours last day, I won't be able to give fixed hours till I have work. But now I'm free I'll be more online.

And btw cab, even now I care more about gs and I'm there most of my online time. I not only have gs ...

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2004, 11:26:30 AM »
there most of the time is good....  prob is i can't remember your char name :P  lol sry
refresh my memory please lol

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2004, 03:01:21 PM »
My char name?   :blink:   Melisa

It's written in the bio of my char and it's the accountname I use ...

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2004, 03:53:20 PM »
oh yeah i remember now lol... sry i sometimes forget these things

Throbblefoot

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2004, 04:57:55 PM »
I've said it before, I'll say it again:

If someone randoms you, you get one free kill. If you kill them more times than they random you, you're also randoming.

I think that time period is a hard one: PST Sents are still asleep, and European and EST Sents are at work/school. Not sure what time it would be for the Asia/Aussie/New Zealand Sents, but I think that's the middle of the night there.

-Throbblefoot

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2004, 09:09:51 PM »
yeah it is hard with the time zone differences :(  but we have to make do as gandalf once said, "Are choices are what to do with the time that is given us"

I am not entirely sure how the quote applies to this i just know it does...

Well when I am asleep there are probably a few sents that are up and are the only sents on when they are on.... poor lone sents :( ...

Offline spring1978uk

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2004, 02:33:22 PM »
If i'm (pixe) still a sent, I can always get on 7-10 am which is good 4 me. reason i say 'if' is cause we had a comp screw up and had to format.... I lost EVERYTHING! I havent even reinstalled anything yet. I'd better get on with it.
Keep it up and I'll knock you into LAST week, so you can spend until now looking forward to me kicking your tail again!

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2004, 02:36:02 PM »
If i'm (pixe) still a sent, I can always get on 7-10 am which is good 4 me. reason i say 'if' is cause we had a comp screw up and had to format.... I lost EVERYTHING! I havent even reinstalled anything yet. I'd better get on with it.
Sentinel status is stored on GodSpire, not locally. As long as you use your same account name it should work.

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2004, 02:50:54 PM »
yeah it should, oh and 420 i had a prob with the whole taging thing on mine if i put both the run item filter script and the give item if tagged official script only the if tagged works so I took it ou and put only the item filter in. do you know why that happened?

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2004, 02:57:22 PM »
yeah it should, oh and 420 i had a prob with the whole taging thing on mine if i put both the run item filter script and the give item if tagged official script only the if tagged works so I took it ou and put only the item filter in. do you know why that happened?
Send the script with both the "give item if tagged" and "execute filter" functions in it in a Private Message. I'll see if I can make it work right.

I think I know what's wrong but I don't remeber where I put the "give item if tagged" script.

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2004, 05:35:47 PM »
oki i'll send it now :)  

Matlock

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2004, 07:35:37 AM »
I'm sorry but i can't play NWN that often at the moment. As i said before (in another thread): i have to work for school.

You gotta understand that school is more important for me then NWN.

See you later,
Matlock

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2004, 07:56:36 AM »
course its more important! School is one of the most important things in your entire life!

Even Raven knows that :P   but i think i can wait to call her Dr. Raven lol

Boo in NwN

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2004, 03:53:20 PM »
Well 7-10 am i should be availible...I think there is a big chance that im in about then. So im "Signing up" for that hour..   :P

/ May the spirit of Boo watch over you

(PS. Im often in on Godspire, Well im only in on godspire, so i will be in basicly all day)  :D  

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2004, 04:51:35 PM »
lol I'm on most the day too! :lol: