Author Topic: Here we go again...  (Read 2847 times)

Offline Hydros

• View Profile
    • Email
Here we go again...
« on: November 25, 2004, 01:32:36 PM »
I am so sickly tired of PvP by now. You all know that it have been like that for a long long time, this explains my very long breaks from the game... I have decided to leave the Superior Alliance and make the leadership go to Bullet, my dear Co-Leader and real friend. I will only play on the World of Iniquity, and you guys need a leader that is online on the actuall server most of the clan members play on. I know I do loads of you a favour by leaving, at last you'll get ridd of me :P. Bullet, it is your choise now, you can close down the clan, or become the leader and lead it. I put the responsibility in your hands, this might seem lame, because I want SA to have an honest chance, just because I'm freaking out you all don't have too. I am so ever gratefull to those who have been loyal to me, and Bullet I would love if you started to play on the World of Iniquity. I'm sure we'll meet again if not anyway, and hey... We still got msn.

For those who want to talk to me, visit the server called World of Iniquity, and simply go ahead and talk. This topic will be taken with critisim, relief, sorrow... What so ever, this is a fact. I thank you guys for the nice time I have had at Godspire, but this is the farewell.
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.  [span style=\'color:purple\']Billy Cosby[/span]

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Here we go again...
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2004, 01:38:31 PM »
WoI is not as good as LoC  :P
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline {SA}Saroston

• View Profile
    • Email
Here we go again...
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2004, 07:04:56 PM »
Thats a matter of opinion,  :P  , i have played both and always feel that WoI is a sort of home especially since i know most of the Dm's on WoI. Any how LoC tends to not be updated as regualry and u harldly ever see the damn creator to give tips and point things out, where as i know rine off and on WoI. :rolleyes:   :ph34r:   B)   :glare:  :lol:

Offline wisto SA

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Here we go again...
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2004, 11:30:10 AM »
:blink: hmmm ok Hydro....... im not happy  to hear that... gonna miss u   :(  :unsure:  !!!     i will visit u on WoI  :rolleyes: ....
« Last Edit: November 28, 2004, 11:30:48 AM by wisto SA »

Offline Bullet_Paine

• View Profile
    • Email
Here we go again...
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2004, 03:08:47 AM »
i wont be a leader and i cant be on so many times as before.... so maybe i wont see ya there... maybe we will see

indeed have a nice live, it was a great time with you

PS: if you got WoW i will see you:-P

Offline Hydros

• View Profile
    • Email
Here we go again...
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2004, 05:15:52 AM »
i wont be a leader and i cant be on so many times as before.... so maybe i wont see ya there... maybe we will see

indeed have a nice live, it was a great time with you

PS: if you got WoW i will see you:-P
[snapback]11966[/snapback]

WoW, World of Warcraft, you have to pay every month for that right...?
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.  [span style=\'color:purple\']Billy Cosby[/span]

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
Here we go again...
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2004, 01:10:05 PM »
i saw you some times in gs hydros tiss isn't the great farewell i think......;
and plz don't tell me you have to pay for WoW every month isn't it free??
« Last Edit: December 07, 2004, 01:10:56 PM by Razor Blade »
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f