Author Topic: Flame Bush/Kerry thread  (Read 7191 times)

Offline gashmo

• View Profile
Flame Bush/Kerry thread
« on: November 12, 2004, 06:27:35 AM »
I hope none of you know any live evangelical christians because if you do, you should have killed them on sight. Have you ever met a more asinine, short sighted, ill-informed, sheep-livered group of sorry excuses for sentient beings? Have you ever imagined being friends, or god forbid, married to one? Imagine your shallow directionless dinner conversation? These are the peopl you cannot trust. Who cannot be relie don to form an independent informed and logical opinion. Whose only goal in life is to assert their introverted egoes and to belittle and denigrade the intellectual effort of humanity at large. They should all be flayed alive and then have their eyeballs gently skewered out with their own severed fingers.

Ok, and now for the Kerry camp. What a bunch of sissies. He did not have the courage to tell Bush to his face that he was plainly lying. Instead, he continued to treat Bush as if the office he held was somehow sacred. Well, it isn't. Anytime a president gains the lustre of a deity, you know that government is sliding down the same slope that doomed the roman civilisation. Bush is a dictator and his family a bunch of heretical political prostitutes. Kerry is one of their own, intereste donly in protecting his own interests.

Woe to the world. For now is the age of death and misery. When dark shadows prowl the lands of our days and our dreams. When man will turn against fellow man, and woman merely cheer them on in their lunatic perversity. Gone are the pure women of chastity, honour and beauty! For the god of lust had sullied all their souls! The knightly spirit of mankind is now laid low, in the hour of reckoning when the wolf-headed invaders from the cosmos shall descend and baying, drink our blood and guzzle our hearts.

what do you guys think?

Offline BzK

• ICQ Messenger - 122117799
    • MSN Messenger - flatleymike@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - LoRdOfTeHDaNcE
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - bzk04
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Flame Bush/Kerry thread
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2004, 06:35:21 AM »
That's funny, because Kennedy sat there on his fat butt saying Bush told "Lie after lie after lie" but when Kerry lied about the draft BS they're all silent

Oh and what about the crazy news reporter calling the swift boat vet a "creepy liar" :rolleyes:

About Kerry protecting his own interests... what ARE his interests? Nobody knows... he just changes his mind to get votes. :glare:

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Flame Bush/Kerry thread
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2004, 08:59:47 AM »
i think you meant kerry in the first line or sumthing.

and i really wish that in my short 13 years of being alive, i have never seen a president i actually like for what he does.

-Lord Elessar
« Last Edit: November 12, 2004, 01:36:35 PM by Lord Elessar »

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Flame Bush/Kerry thread
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2004, 01:13:19 PM »
Woe to the world. For now is the age of death and misery. When dark shadows prowl the lands of our days and our dreams.
[snapback]10383[/snapback]

Hmm, I thought that was on Nov. 17, 1973 when Nixon said, "I am not a crook!", which, and this is the truth, was such an unbelievably insane claim, that it prompted me to be conceived, just so I could be born 9 months later and eventually ask, "What in the hell were you thinking Dick?"!

Offline gashmo

• View Profile
Flame Bush/Kerry thread
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2004, 02:18:13 PM »

and i really wish that in my short 13 years of being alive, i have never seen a president i actually like for what he does.

-Lord Elessar
[snapback]10393[/snapback]

It is fairly unlikely for anyone to unconditionaly like a country's leader for everything he does... he has to step on so many toes.

So, it is better to evaluate them for their ability to work towards solutions to problems locally and globally, and to do so in a way which promotes an absence of human suffering. The republicans think the way to do this is to undergo a short, potentially about 30-80 years worth,  sharp period of violence first.  The democrats claim to believe in working through institutions of international law.

Being conversant in international law, I am more comfortable with that approach. However, it is painstaking and results are not always evident.  Notable successes have been the Berlin Wall, toning down of IRA violence substantially, the Palestine settlement in the early 1990s.

I guess what makes me wonder is why no leader has asked "why" the terrorists attacked on 9/11/2001. To me , understanding the reasons why is the first step in solving a problem.

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Flame Bush/Kerry thread
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2004, 03:00:07 PM »
I guess what makes me wonder is why no leader has asked "why" the terrorists attacked on 9/11/2001. To me , understanding the reasons why is the first step in solving a problem.
[snapback]10451[/snapback]

I thought it was fairly obvious to everyone:

George W. Bush orchestrated the 9/11 attack to further his own political career. It's pretty standard politics in America now.

Our government was well aware that a terrorist attack was comming but did nothing to prevent it. Bush was completely unsurprised when the attack occured and Bush was upset when the families of the 9/11 victims wouldn't allow him to use images from the attack during his re-election campaign.

He probably go the idea for the DC comic book series Watchmen. (Someone probably read it to him)

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
Flame Bush/Kerry thread
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2004, 03:23:25 PM »

-Lord Elessar
[snapback]10393[/snapback]

It is fairly unlikely for anyone to unconditionaly like a country's leader for everything he does... he has to step on so many toes.

So, it is better to evaluate them for their ability to work towards solutions to problems locally and globally, and to do so in a way which promotes an absence of human suffering. The republicans think the way to do this is to undergo a short, potentially about 30-80 years worth,  sharp period of violence first.  The democrats claim to believe in working through institutions of international law.

Being conversant in international law, I am more comfortable with that approach. However, it is painstaking and results are not always evident.  Notable successes have been the Berlin Wall, toning down of IRA violence substantially, the Palestine settlement in the early 1990s.

[snapback]10451[/snapback]

What would the world be without dreaming. I love peace I really do.  But I am a realist.

1) International Law does not apply (because it can not be enforced) to terrorist organizations and backwards fundamental religious beliefs.  International Law does not apply to a society where it is not only normal to but encouraged to blow yourself up.  International Law does not apply to a group of people who can rationalize rounding up and executing their fellow countrymen.  

I must disagree with you claimed the "Palestine settlement in the early 1990s.
" as a notable success.  Araft ended up walking away from the peace deal and what resulted since has been 4 years of intifada in Israel with buses exploding, discos errupting in blood and supermakets torn to pieces.  Hundreds of Israeli an Palastinian dead.  Arafat walked away from the Peace Deal because he knew that he would never be able to sell the idea of peace with Israel to the rest of the Arab nations and the other factions of the PLO.  He would have been killed first.  These situtations are FAR more complicated then ANYONE here knows.  Arafat was a terrorist all his life, and the moment peace was in his grasp....he left...cause he knew nothing else but conflict.  Hopefully now things might get better.  The intellectuals who'm I've discussed this with tell me there is no hope for peace in the region until at least 2 whole generations have passed....

I must say that I found your comparision to the end of the Roman Empire interesting...I was thinking about this myself yesterday.  Liberal America is setting themselves up for a repeat of that era.  Near the end the Romans were content and happy to not be bothered anymore with the outside lands of the "babarians".  They were very liberal in their views.  They sat, drank their wine and ate their grapes.  They had been the greatest power on Earth for many centuries and they became lax.  Then poof...they were gone...Their mighty army run over by lawless barbarians...

This is still a world of conflict of war...Look at Africa look at India and Pakistan, look everywhere.  Liberalism is great but the world is not ready to embrace it.  Americans are ahead of this game but don't make the mistake of embracing Liberalisim too soon or go the way of the Romans.

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Flame Bush/Kerry thread
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2004, 04:13:04 PM »
I must say that I found your comparision to the end of the Roman Empire interesting
[snapback]10466[/snapback]

"For the Romans it was lead pipes, for us it will probably be radiation from our computer monitors."
-Throbblefoot

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
Flame Bush/Kerry thread
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2004, 04:27:37 PM »
I must say that I found your comparision to the end of the Roman Empire interesting

"For the Romans it was lead pipes, for us it will probably be radiation from our computer monitors."
-Throbblefoot
[snapback]10470[/snapback]

I've moved to LCDs i hear they give off much less radiation

Offline bus driver

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Flame Bush/Kerry thread
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2004, 05:13:31 PM »
BUSH ROCKS \M/

[attachmentid=279]

Offline gashmo

• View Profile
Flame Bush/Kerry thread
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2004, 06:28:57 PM »

-Throbblefoot
[snapback]10470[/snapback]

I've moved to LCDs i hear they give off much less radiation
[snapback]10471[/snapback]

I have glowing green eyes and hair now. Stick a lightbulb in my mouthand it lights up.