Author Topic: Famous Tales of NWN  (Read 5623 times)

Offline gashmo

• View Profile
Famous Tales of NWN
« on: November 09, 2004, 10:11:07 PM »
well let me begin with let's see now.....

oh ok her eis the

Tale of Black

Somewhere during the ages of nwn there was a really nasty evil looking character named "Black" who was a female um... sd, pally i think... She spent her time in a local vault lotr server which allowed players to "hunt" down other players...

It was really funny because she had a creepy voice and black armour an dhorned helmet. And newbie players would come into lotr all fresh and bright eyed and suddenly get stalked or jumpe don by this screeching hellion with a scythe (she built weapons especially to maximise crits and scare newbies)...

so there poor newbies would insist on partying up and exploring lotr. Sometimes they would set off cheerfully, because they had not encountered Black yet, but later they would set off with great trepidation...

and sooner or later, Black would select her victim and pounce on them when they were relaxing somewhere and, slaying all the others, begin pursuing her "selected: victim alll o ver the server..

Needless to say, the newbie would howl for a dm, but, the imposing silence of lotr was his only answer.. and the sudden flash of Black's 200 hp crit scythe!!!!!!

End of tale

so.. do you guys have any neat tales from ur experiences of nwn?

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Famous Tales of NWN
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2004, 10:43:37 PM »
Once upon a time...

People from all over Faer�?�»n like to visit the Dwarven city of Smith Hold for its extensive shops, quality brew and interesting folk. Once in a while, one of the powerful residents of Smith Hold decides to have a little fun and that's when it's time for the Humilifier!

Well, strangely enough, when some people get zapped with electricity, have a spasm, get knocked to the ground, are forced to shout "I'm a jerk!" and get equiped with unremovable tight, white undies they get upset! I mean, really angry.

True story!