Author Topic: Departments  (Read 7432 times)

Offline Blood Angel

• MSN Messenger - Blood Angel
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Departments
« on: November 08, 2004, 11:53:38 AM »
It's been in our intention to make departments for the high elves to run, which will allow us to keep the clan running more smootly and more actively, without having to be on gs all the time.

Departments:

Communication: Pang will be administering the communications department and has already got his astabagger forum up as a backup and an irc chat channel, which I want everyone to start using.

Public Relations: Anheg is our PR guy (speaker at war terms, alliances and so on)

School: Hubba will be teaching those who ask, within the clan, and he also has the right to ask other members to help him.

Recruitment and meetings: I, Blood Angel, will take care of the recruitment, however other high elves can recruit just as I can, but must inform me and I'll put him in the recruitment list (comming soo). I want those that see the recruits online check out if they're worthy of joining Doriath, not just winning duels, but the behaviour counts too.
The meetings and topics to be discussed will be added every friday, these meetings must be attended.

For our fifth high elf we have yet to find a department for since he isn't available at the moment due to GodSpire downtime.
"Some birds aren't meant to be caged,
their feathers are just too bright.
And when they fly away,
the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoyce.
But still,
the place you live in is that more drab an empty that they're gone.
I guess I just miss my friend."
-The Shawshank Redemption

LucidMagic
High Elf of Doriath
Alliance of Magi
Chill Touch of The Cold Alliance

Blood Angel, �§oulkeeper, Dawn The Lionheart and Shadowblade.

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Departments
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2004, 11:29:30 PM »
I could not have said it better, g/j
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles