Author Topic: Superior Alliance and the World of Iniquity  (Read 2373 times)

Offline Hydros

• View Profile
    • Email
Superior Alliance and the World of Iniquity
« on: November 08, 2004, 02:02:44 AM »
Well, I've decided to expand the Superior Alliance clan from just Godspire. I've started to play at World of Iniquity again since Godspire is down. I want my crew to know this, and I would also want you to check the place out =) .

It's a server vault mod, monster killing, partying, not that much PvP. But in some areas you can slay or be slayed by other players. Just telling you I love the server and surerly wants you there :P .
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.  [span style=\'color:purple\']Billy Cosby[/span]

Offline gashmo

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2004, 10:04:09 PM »
i have been to WoI once or twice - when the dm accidentally(?) set it to local vault and had some server vault players come in.

WoI is a very long-standing server in nwn and has a lot of regulars. It wasn't bad when i was there. The funny thing is, when i was there there was a server wide dispute between 2 boyfriends and their girlfriends. The gf players just absolutely refused to talk to the bf players and all the other players wer eleft standing around a bit confused about what was going on.

So the gfs were standing around fuming.. and the bfs were walking around begging for forgivesness - no one knew precisely what for..

the bfs eventually started writing love letter son the grouound out of dropped gold pieces and .. potions... it was a painstaking task .. writing big words like "I MISS YOU" and etc...

it was even more hilarious when new players would arrive, look at the painstakingly drawn letters.. and walk off with the gold and potions before the gf could be enticed to come and look at it...

the poor bfs were sooo upset.....

Offline wisto SA

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2004, 03:34:24 PM »
its a damn big server..... many people but thats cool....  check it out

Offline {SA}Saroston

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2004, 02:20:14 PM »
(ok maybe a mistake ill read whole of topic after posting) Hydros invited me to join ur merry band of ummm ppl so im saroston nice to meet u all im wholly based on WOI so if u want to talk meet me there.

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2004, 03:42:20 PM »
(ok maybe a mistake ill read whole of topic after posting) Hydros invited me to join ur merry band of ummm ppl so im saroston nice to meet u all im wholly based on WOI so if u want to talk meet me there.
[snapback]11051[/snapback]

you play on woi? can you send someone a message for me? please? i

-Lord Elessar