Author Topic: Bring back Zen!  (Read 8571 times)

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
Bring back Zen!
« on: November 05, 2004, 05:55:49 PM »
I vote yes for Zen...
He makes me laugh

Offline Blood Angel

• MSN Messenger - Blood Angel
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Bring back Zen!
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2004, 06:08:51 PM »
second time I'm saying we should bring him back, he just keeps getting into trouble
"Some birds aren't meant to be caged,
their feathers are just too bright.
And when they fly away,
the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoyce.
But still,
the place you live in is that more drab an empty that they're gone.
I guess I just miss my friend."
-The Shawshank Redemption

LucidMagic
High Elf of Doriath
Alliance of Magi
Chill Touch of The Cold Alliance

Blood Angel, �§oulkeeper, Dawn The Lionheart and Shadowblade.

Offline Raelias

• MSN Messenger - Raelias
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Raelias
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - None
    • View Profile
    • http://None
    • Email
Bring back Zen!
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2004, 06:57:51 PM »
Hmm I don't know. I have neutral feelings towards Zen. I vote yes cause I think he should atleast be given his rights to post. I mean to be banned from LM is like... having your freedom of speech amdenment taken away in the NWN community... or something.

As we venture forth into these dark times, brave souls will fall and heroes will live to carry the light of hope forward, into the future. In the end all shall perish into flames and ash. Have heart, for from the ashes shall be born anew, an age that will outshine all others. With the dawning of this new time, all shall look to the sky and see hope laying amongst the the sun's rays.
-Raelias

DotA (Wc3) Quote of Godliness: "I picked teh bone clanx nd othr tema says i is imba - i laff. I sed bone is strng not imbala tho so i is walk up 2 teh towar n liek try to kill it but i cldnt so i is try to sped walking away n towar c me n kill me den my tem call me nub. i thinking teh towar - 1 dat throw rocks i m no sure is imba n shud be nerfed n plz buff teh bone clanx he no good."

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Bring back Zen!
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2004, 07:48:12 PM »
I voted "no" because, seriously, how many chances are you supposed to give someone?

When he is banned he just makes a new account and starts up again with the off-topic posts, HUGE sig files and offensive pictures. He always starts off small, so it's easy to ignore at first, but he doesn't stop. His posts start to get more off-topic, his sig file continues to grow and his pictures get more offensive.

The administrators, moderators and his fellow forum members have asked him to stop this disruptive behavior, but he ignores them and it only encourages him to continue.

The unfortunate result of all this is that, for some reason, some people think Zen is some kind of victim, while in fact he has abused many of the admins, mods and members of Lucid Magic.

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Bring back Zen!
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2004, 11:42:38 PM »
:D I voted yes because since he cant post in Doriath i can now simply lauph at him for being a moron
« Last Edit: November 05, 2004, 11:43:01 PM by Anheg »
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

SubZer0

Bring back Zen!
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2004, 01:39:26 AM »
it's not my choice, ask the other admins, but if they choose to unban him, then all of these ban posts about him gota be deleted =) wouldnt want him to see them

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Bring back Zen!
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2004, 11:53:26 AM »
it's not my choice, ask the other admins, but if they choose to unban him, then all of these ban posts about him gota be deleted =) wouldnt want him to see them
[snapback]9458[/snapback]

Actually, it would probably do him some good to see these topics. Maybe he would finally get a clue.

Offline Pang

• View Profile
    • Email
Bring back Zen!
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2004, 04:31:59 PM »
Who is or was zen ........
If you don't wanne have a nice site go to Forum

Did you know, that when it snows, my eyes become light and the light that you shine can't be seen.

Look at my eyes meeeeeeeeeeen (He miro :D)

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Bring back Zen!
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2004, 07:24:32 AM »
zen shouldnt be unbanned because he was an ass to me for no good reason. i asked him if it was just liked he picked my name out of a hat just to hate someone and he said yes. what kinda person is that?!

-Lord Elessar

Offline Zaron

• MSN Messenger - Zaronn@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Bring back Zen!
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2004, 09:36:06 AM »
voted yes...get him back...think it's unfair...hes was ok...or still is....bring him back atleast ....well uhm...just bring him back.

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Bring back Zen!
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2004, 01:09:18 PM »
I unbanned him and will keep a close eye on his posts/signature.
I hope he gets it.

(unbanned -=Zen=- account, the other 2 stay banned, why he needs 3 anyway)

-Mel
« Last Edit: November 07, 2004, 01:10:13 PM by Tea-cup »

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Bring back Zen!
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2004, 01:53:23 PM »
If you don't ban people like Zen, then there is no reason to have any Admins or Mods on this forum. Zen is a perfect example of how you can break any rule you want on this forum, as often as you want, and still get away with it because people feel sorry for you.

What kind of message does that send to the rest of the forum community?

"Well if Zen can do it, then so can I."

And we saw this: Zen was originally banned because the other forum members started to copy his disruptive and offensive behavior. It wasn't their fault, people are just sheep and you must separate the diseased ones from the healthy ones to prevent an epidemic.

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Bring back Zen!
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2004, 01:56:16 PM »
why he needs 3 anyway
[snapback]9659[/snapback]

Maybe you didn't read the other topics or just missed this line:

When he is banned he just makes a new account and starts up again with the off-topic posts, HUGE sig files and offensive pictures.
[snapback]9417[/snapback]

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Bring back Zen!
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2004, 05:21:01 PM »
I know how it comes that he has 3 accounts, and I'll keep an eye on his posts/signature, from the moment 1 thing doesn't fits in here he get banned again, permanent. Won't get a epidemic in here then, don't worry :P If you really want to see him banned that badly you can ask trobble, I won't unban him if she bans him, because I don't unban someone I didn't ban ( I banned Zen). I think it's fair to give him 1 very last chance. That's all.

(more voted to have him back too)

-Mel
« Last Edit: November 07, 2004, 05:21:57 PM by Tea-cup »

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Bring back Zen!
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2004, 06:57:03 PM »
I know how it comes that he has 3 accounts, and I'll keep an eye on his posts/signature, from the moment 1 thing doesn't fits in here he get banned again, permanent. Won't get a epidemic in here then, don't worry :P If you really want to see him banned that badly you can ask trobble, I won't unban him if she bans him, because I don't unban someone I didn't ban ( I banned Zen). I think it's fair to give him 1 very last chance. That's all.

(more voted to have him back too)

-Mel
[snapback]9702[/snapback]

fair and just... much less the route i woulda taken but thats only cuz i have more personal issues with zen...

-Lord Elessar

Offline -=Zen=-

• View Profile
    • Email
Bring back Zen!
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2004, 12:09:26 PM »
Lol..Didnt see this before!

Anyway yeah. Sorry about the signature problems. ^^;;

(( Also...Please un-ban my home computer IP adress :()
« Last Edit: November 09, 2004, 12:15:20 PM by -=Zen=- »

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Bring back Zen!
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2004, 01:56:16 PM »
(( Also...Please un-ban my home computer IP adress :()
[snapback]10055[/snapback]
I didn't ban your IP (but it's banned from the day I moved you to the banned group), I won't change that because it's not my work.

-Mel