Author Topic: INTRUDERS!  (Read 13060 times)

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
INTRUDERS!
« on: November 04, 2004, 06:31:42 PM »
At the bottom of the page it shows who is browsing a forum. It said Stitich was. WTF im guessing he guess at the pass till he got it correct. If you see this before i change the password to something more difficult, dont be alarmed if u cant get on for a day at absolute most.
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

SubZer0

INTRUDERS!
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2004, 07:14:52 PM »
tell me who comes in here that you don't want, i'll ban there ip from this doriath catorgie

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
INTRUDERS!
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2004, 07:43:43 PM »
I already PMed Throbble and the password has been changed. Thank you for the thought
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
INTRUDERS!
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2004, 08:08:11 PM »
I have sent the password to a select group of active people. If a member askes for it i probibly did not give it to them, so please tell them.
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline Blood Angel

• MSN Messenger - Blood Angel
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
INTRUDERS!
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2004, 12:58:22 PM »
why would stitch try to get on our forum? that's just wrong, a password means we don't want him to know what we're saying damnit!
"Some birds aren't meant to be caged,
their feathers are just too bright.
And when they fly away,
the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoyce.
But still,
the place you live in is that more drab an empty that they're gone.
I guess I just miss my friend."
-The Shawshank Redemption

LucidMagic
High Elf of Doriath
Alliance of Magi
Chill Touch of The Cold Alliance

Blood Angel, �§oulkeeper, Dawn The Lionheart and Shadowblade.

Offline Throbblefoot

• View Profile
INTRUDERS!
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2004, 03:01:06 PM »
I think the board may show poeple reading the topic who are on the login screen. Not sure, hut I'm trying to work out with Stitch what exactly happened.

Sorry to barge in here...

-Throbblefoot
"No, I won't stay in the ground cuz there's no whiskey."
Zombie - Culann's Hounds

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
INTRUDERS!
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2004, 04:52:39 PM »

-Throbblefoot
[snapback]9366[/snapback]
Constructive or useful posts from Admins and Moderators will never be seen as intruding.
My PS3 Game Library:

SubZer0

INTRUDERS!
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2004, 04:56:06 PM »
no throb, that's not has this forum works, when it has a seperate catorgie with a password it doenst work like that, somebody must of gave him the password, it wasnt any of the admins, or at least I hope it wasnt

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
INTRUDERS!
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2004, 12:01:44 AM »
no throb, that's not has this forum works, when it has a seperate catorgie with a password it doenst work like that, somebody must of gave him the password, it wasnt any of the admins, or at least I hope it wasnt
[snapback]9385[/snapback]
If you ever do run across the person that did, let me know.
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
INTRUDERS!
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2004, 10:04:52 AM »

-Throbblefoot
[snapback]9366[/snapback]
Constructive or useful posts from Admins and Moderators will never be seen as intruding.
[snapback]9382[/snapback]

Welcome to the lucidmagic forums MAx, I Shouldnt be posting here but who cares, welcome! and have fun in doriath!

This isnt quite the constructive posts i was looking for or talking about :P
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
INTRUDERS!
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2004, 11:57:53 PM »
I dont know if you guys will approve. But me and Shadowfury have seen eachother a lot lately and hence something close to friends. We talked a ton the other day, so i went ahead and gave him the Doriath pass ( nothing that Shadow shouldnt see). He promised that he wouldnt abuse it or anyhting like that (not that he would anyway). If you need to look at it in an official point of view it was a show of good faith from council of Doriath to council of DE...There isnt a lot of use for the password now anyway, but its fun just having it there
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline Pang

• View Profile
    • Email
INTRUDERS!
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2004, 06:32:51 AM »
I dont know if you guys will approve. But me and Shadowfury have seen eachother a lot lately and hence something close to friends. We talked a ton the other day, so i went ahead and gave him the Doriath pass ( nothing that Shadow shouldnt see). He promised that he wouldnt abuse it or anyhting like that (not that he would anyway). If you need to look at it in an official point of view it was a show of good faith from council of Doriath to council of DE...There isnt a lot of use for the password now anyway, but its fun just having it there
[snapback]11246[/snapback]

Uh why not take care of our own clan fiurst eh? We still got serveral things to solve I think.
If you don't wanne have a nice site go to Forum

Did you know, that when it snows, my eyes become light and the light that you shine can't be seen.

Look at my eyes meeeeeeeeeeen (He miro :D)

Offline iceycool56

• MSN Messenger - iceycool56@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - iceycool56
    • View Profile
    • Email
INTRUDERS!
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2004, 12:11:08 PM »

w00t!!  I can post w/o looking like an intruder!!  Yea, u guys can trust me tho.  Ever since Doriath was reborn, I've always had good relations with the high elves.  That's mainly cuz of Adisku.  I never held a grudge against anyone who left DE for Doriath because I understand that some of them had a sense of loyalty to their old clan.  FYI, (don't tell Nem) but if DE had died around that time, I most likely would've joined Doriath too.  I think I would've owed it to Anheg since I was only in it for one week.    :D
Shadowfury
                   Marauders
                             Sentinel of Godspire

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
INTRUDERS!
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2004, 01:33:15 PM »

Uh why not take care of our own clan fiurst eh? We still got serveral things to solve I think.
[snapback]11257[/snapback]
The main point Pang, is that it shows we are now stable. The stuff we still have to do are minor compared to what he have already done. Everything will be fixed in time, but as i said, we are stable.
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline Blood Angel

• View Profile
    • Email
INTRUDERS!
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2004, 02:34:24 PM »
so how can you post and not be an intruder? what's this about??
And when they fly away,
But still,

LucidMagic
High Elf of Doriath
Alliance of Magi

Offline iceycool56

• View Profile
    • Email
INTRUDERS!
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2004, 10:36:02 PM »
[snapback]11271[/snapback]

I see an intruder as someone who is unwanted or not welcomed in a certain area/location.  Since Anheg gave me the password, he has welcomed me into the Doriath forum.  If Anheg didn't let the others know he gave me the password and I posted, it would look like I was an intruder who figured out the password.  But since he did inform you all about giving me the password, I am now a guest.  :)
Shadowfury
                   Marauders
                             Sentinel of Godspire

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
INTRUDERS!
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2004, 11:44:55 PM »
[snapback]11271[/snapback]
I dont see a problem.. :huh:
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline Blood Angel

• View Profile
    • Email
INTRUDERS!
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2004, 01:32:28 AM »
didn't know you got the password, good to c ya in here and may we all live happily ever after
And when they fly away,
But still,

LucidMagic
High Elf of Doriath
Alliance of Magi

Offline iceycool56

• View Profile
    • Email
INTRUDERS!
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2004, 08:34:29 AM »
didn't know you got the password, good to c ya in here and may we all live happily ever after
[snapback]11606[/snapback]

lol, Blood, sometimes I wonder if you ever read all the posts to the end before you post  :P  And thx, I'm sure we'll co-exist peacefully.  :)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2004, 08:36:02 AM by iceycool56 »
Shadowfury
                   Marauders
                             Sentinel of Godspire

Offline Pang

• View Profile
    • Email
INTRUDERS!
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2004, 03:31:12 PM »

[snapback]11257[/snapback]
The main point Pang, is that it shows we are now stable. The stuff we still have to do are minor compared to what he have already done. Everything will be fixed in time, but as i said, we are stable.
[snapback]11268[/snapback]

Stable eh? WE got more leads then we got active members almost men. How bout that then? And how bout contacting the non playing ones now? If they readed the forum at least but no they don't. We should have something else then this forum only. Or we just gotta do drastic by saying no reading forum no doriath member.

Did you know, that when it snows, my eyes become light and the light that you shine can't be seen.

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
INTRUDERS!
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2004, 06:50:02 PM »
lol, go look at your last post in the Meeting Topic (exactly what i would say)
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline Pang

• View Profile
    • Email
INTRUDERS!
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2004, 06:35:15 AM »
lol, go look at your last post in the Meeting Topic (exactly what i would say)
[snapback]11673[/snapback]

Uh and then? We not should kick players for that then? Since if they not play nwn but other game we not gonna kick ehm? Ohw great that's fun then. He guys i'm in a clan and I have to do nothing to stay in it........ It's just pathetic.

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
INTRUDERS!
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2004, 04:08:50 PM »
It is ture :(
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline Hubba

• MSN Messenger - roy_paprika@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
INTRUDERS!
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2004, 10:45:51 AM »
Stupid quote's.... :P