Author Topic: 27 New Subraces in Witch's Wake Remastered  (Read 10031 times)

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
27 New Subraces in Witch's Wake Remastered
« on: November 03, 2004, 05:11:06 PM »
Bioware Wednesday announced that there will be 27 new subraces in Witch's Wake Remastered!

Check out profiles on all 27 new subraces!

Witch's Wake Remastered New Subraces

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2004, 06:56:35 PM »
Bioware Wednesday announced that there will be 27 new subraces in Witch's Wake Remastered!

Check out profiles on all 27 new subraces!

Witch's Wake Remastered New Subraces

[snapback]9078[/snapback]

Interesting... very interesting... I must delve into this. Believe me, I must.

-Lord Elessar

Offline Raelias

• MSN Messenger - Raelias
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Raelias
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - None
    • View Profile
    • http://None
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2004, 09:43:04 AM »
Now that's what I was talking about! They need to have stuff like that in NWN2. Subraces like that and Subclasses like that would put tad bit more variety into the gameplay. Especially into RPG's. I'd get that but I don't think I'd like to pay for it. Cause I'm not an RPG kind of guy really. I played the first one which was good. Maybe I'll change my mind.

As we venture forth into these dark times, brave souls will fall and heroes will live to carry the light of hope forward, into the future. In the end all shall perish into flames and ash. Have heart, for from the ashes shall be born anew, an age that will outshine all others. With the dawning of this new time, all shall look to the sky and see hope laying amongst the the sun's rays.
-Raelias

DotA (Wc3) Quote of Godliness: "I picked teh bone clanx nd othr tema says i is imba - i laff. I sed bone is strng not imbala tho so i is walk up 2 teh towar n liek try to kill it but i cldnt so i is try to sped walking away n towar c me n kill me den my tem call me nub. i thinking teh towar - 1 dat throw rocks i m no sure is imba n shud be nerfed n plz buff teh bone clanx he no good."

Offline maverick

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2004, 03:14:50 PM »
420 whats the diffrence between the 3

Offline Raelias

• MSN Messenger - Raelias
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Raelias
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - None
    • View Profile
    • http://None
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2004, 04:08:45 PM »
The 3 what?... But those subraces are nice. My favorite personall is the Imperial Halfling subrace. Turns the already cool halfling into a wicked deadly strength fighter. Very nice for a change of setting on a halfling. Even though you can make strength fighters now that makes it funner. Also he gets a nice 10% immunity to weapon damage and only a small vulnerable %. I think he's also overall the best one they made too.

As we venture forth into these dark times, brave souls will fall and heroes will live to carry the light of hope forward, into the future. In the end all shall perish into flames and ash. Have heart, for from the ashes shall be born anew, an age that will outshine all others. With the dawning of this new time, all shall look to the sky and see hope laying amongst the the sun's rays.
-Raelias

DotA (Wc3) Quote of Godliness: "I picked teh bone clanx nd othr tema says i is imba - i laff. I sed bone is strng not imbala tho so i is walk up 2 teh towar n liek try to kill it but i cldnt so i is try to sped walking away n towar c me n kill me den my tem call me nub. i thinking teh towar - 1 dat throw rocks i m no sure is imba n shud be nerfed n plz buff teh bone clanx he no good."

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2004, 06:49:38 PM »
420 whats the diffrence between the 3
[snapback]9672[/snapback]

if your refering to the three mods then its obvious. dif story line dif places dif npcs etc....