Author Topic: Rule of Threes  (Read 4666 times)

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Rule of Threes
« on: November 02, 2004, 01:21:47 PM »
Looks like all of the posts inthe Throbbleserv forum are missing except for Throbble's "welcome" thread so discuss the "Rule of Threes" (plural "threes") here.

To Recap:

"It is activated and deactivated in the same way. It is likely activated by someone without knowing they activated it."
- Lord Elessar

"Well, this might be too obvious, but it might have something to do with the number three... "
-Shadowfury

"or reversed.. i dunno!!! weeeeeee!"
-Celestial 1

Offline Celestial1

• AOL Instant Messenger - n1megakid92
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - n1megakid92
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Rule of Threes
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2004, 04:28:56 PM »
Hahaha! my quote rocks! WHEEEE! :P

Annnyway, wheres the part about the heaven, earth, hell thing (Angel statue, something inbetween, devil type thing i mentioned before)
Yes I know... I have no idea why these random animals are carrying 148 gold and a magic fire ring. It will be forever a mystery![/span]

[span style=\'color:green\']It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

-Samuel Langhorne Clemens, Mark Twain.

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Rule of Threes
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2004, 07:30:32 PM »
Hahaha! my quote rocks! WHEEEE! :P

Annnyway, wheres the part about the heaven, earth, hell thing (Angel statue, something inbetween, devil type thing i mentioned before)
[snapback]8902[/snapback]

Post it again, those quotes are the only thing I have left of the old thread.

Re-post your old theories or post new ones here!

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Rule of Threes
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2004, 10:23:11 AM »
Looks like all of the posts inthe Throbbleserv forum are missing except for Throbble's "welcome" thread so discuss the "Rule of Threes" (plural "threes") here.
[snapback]8885[/snapback]
Afther spending hours whit getting the old topics from ThrobbleServ out of a backup, I did found out they weren't missing in the database. The reazon they didn't show up, was that the forum automatic hided the topic's whit post all older than 30 days. I did set it to show them all now.

<-- wasted a lot of time and is going to search a wall to bang her head on.

-Mel

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Rule of Threes
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2004, 12:14:06 PM »
The reazon they didn't show up, was that the forum automatic hided the topic's whit post all older than 30 days. I did set it to show them all now.
[snapback]9004[/snapback]

Cool, thanks Mel!