Author Topic: Dual Monitors and NWN  (Read 7275 times)

Offline gashmo

• View Profile
Dual Monitors and NWN
« on: October 11, 2004, 03:18:20 AM »
ok i have a radoen 9200se and w2k
i have mine in extended/horizontal span mode
so that i can have Mozilla on the rhs crt and nwn in windowed mode on the lhs atm.

its nice, cos i can browse the web wihile playing nwn and i imagine it is great for server admin cos nwserve.exe can be on a separate screen.

BUT.. i think i shant use dual monitor for nwn :/ because i cannot use the mouse to make the screen rotate.. This is badd for pvp.

Maybe, if i had a true dual head card with true separat eindependent monitors then yes i wioll keep it. But atm, its justa horizontal span.

Do you guys have any good setups?
Which video card has true dual monitor (ie: 2 totalle separate indep crts) support?

thanks

gashmo

Offline Talon

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Dual Monitors and NWN
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2004, 05:19:31 AM »
ok i have a radoen 9200se and w2k
i have mine in extended/horizontal span mode
so that i can have Mozilla on the rhs crt and nwn in windowed mode on the lhs atm.

its nice, cos i can browse the web wihile playing nwn and i imagine it is great for server admin cos nwserve.exe can be on a separate screen.

BUT.. i think i shant use dual monitor for nwn :/ because i cannot use the mouse to make the screen rotate.. This is badd for pvp.

Maybe, if i had a true dual head card with true separat eindependent monitors then yes i wioll keep it. But atm, its justa horizontal span.

Do you guys have any good setups?
Which video card has true dual monitor (ie: 2 totalle separate indep crts) support?

thanks

gashmo
[snapback]8697[/snapback]

You would get same behaviour on any setup under windows.
Hold middle mouse button to rotate NWN view.

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Dual Monitors and NWN
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2004, 08:43:54 AM »
another thing you can do is just hold down alt and then click tab and it comes up with a nice little panel in the middle of the screen that lists every program you have up and everytime you hit tab the cursor goes over another one. when you release the alt button it goes to the program you have the cursor over. well atleast it does on my computer. very handy for things like aim and msn. :)

-Lord Elessar

Offline gashmo

• View Profile
Dual Monitors and NWN
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2004, 05:36:00 AM »
Thanks Talon Thanks Elessar! Ill try those tips!