Author Topic: ...zZz...  (Read 7021 times)

Offline AngelsWings

• MSN Messenger - angelswings9@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
...zZz...
« on: September 26, 2004, 04:10:28 PM »
what is happening to this forum?
where are u nem? ur last post is very old...
I think we have to keep the DE forum active like 1-2 months ago
Angel - Amra [/span]
[span style=\'color:orange\']�?�§�?�§TSoGS�?�§�?�§

-Melisa: "mm"

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
...zZz...
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2004, 04:13:14 PM »
me havent been on...  not much happening so i guess im not missin much but i still miss it =/

Offline iceycool56

• MSN Messenger - iceycool56@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - iceycool56
    • View Profile
    • Email
...zZz...
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2004, 05:18:24 PM »
Nope... not much has been happening in our little DE forum.  This can be a good or bad thing.  Good because the only real thing that is active is the roster which I'm in charge of and adds/cuts any members.  I don't want to pick on Doriath but their so active in their forums because they're dealing with internal problems as well as the war.  Quite frankly I'd prefer if we didn't say much so we don't reveal any problems with our clan (not that we have any).  

This can be a bad thing because the council members and the leader get on at different times so it's difficult to hear any opinions/idea from each other.  We could post them here... but again, I don't like posting our little secrets   :ninja:
Shadowfury
                   Marauders
                             Sentinel of Godspire

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
...zZz...
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2004, 05:25:59 PM »
Nope... not much has been happening in our little DE forum.  This can be a good or bad thing.  Good because the only real thing that is active is the roster which I'm in charge of and adds/cuts any members.  I don't want to pick on Doriath but their so active in their forums because they're dealing with internal problems as well as the war.  Quite frankly I'd prefer if we didn't say much so we don't reveal any problems with our clan (not that we have any). 

This can be a bad thing because the council members and the leader get on at different times so it's difficult to hear any opinions/idea from each other.  We could post them here... but again, I don't like posting our little secrets   :ninja:
[snapback]7574[/snapback]

Problems...no, changes....yes. Iv also noticed that we are the only active forum. Nem is about as active as...Jas. Only visits once in a while. Leaders should be at least decently ative. SHADOW FURY FOR PRESIDENT...or leader, even though i have absolutely no say in that and dont want any.
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline iceycool56

• MSN Messenger - iceycool56@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - iceycool56
    • View Profile
    • Email
...zZz...
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2004, 05:50:21 PM »
Nope... not much has been happening in our little DE forum.  This can be a good or bad thing.  Good because the only real thing that is active is the roster which I'm in charge of and adds/cuts any members.  I don't want to pick on Doriath but their so active in their forums because they're dealing with internal problems as well as the war.  Quite frankly I'd prefer if we didn't say much so we don't reveal any problems with our clan (not that we have any). 

This can be a bad thing because the council members and the leader get on at different times so it's difficult to hear any opinions/idea from each other.  We could post them here... but again, I don't like posting our little secrets   :ninja:
[snapback]7574[/snapback]

Problems...no, changes....yes. Iv also noticed that we are the only active forum. Nem is about as active as...Jas. Only visits once in a while. Leaders should be at least decently ative. SHADOW FURY FOR PRESIDENT...or leader, even though i have absolutely no say in that and dont want any.
[snapback]7575[/snapback]

:D Thank you for the compliment Anheg.  I only said Doriath had problems because of the whole Kristie/Jek conflict that was weeks ago but that has passed now, hasn't it?  As for being the only real active forum, it's because of all the changes your clan is going through, and how much input each of your members has to put in.  I guess no one from DE feels like there should be any changes at the moment...
Shadowfury
                   Marauders
                             Sentinel of Godspire