Author Topic: Clicking  (Read 3394 times)

EL CABAZONO

Clicking
« on: September 25, 2004, 07:40:01 AM »
So I click the window to get back here after smaller windows, such as AIM.    Every fricken time I click, it goes into joe schmoe's thread about random bullshit no one cares about.

I want it to be back to "click the name to get in the thread" not "click anywhere within 6 inches of the name to get in the thread" :(

Offline Talon

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Clicking
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2004, 08:40:32 AM »
So I click the window to get back here after smaller windows, such as AIM.    Every fricken time I click, it goes into joe schmoe's thread about random bullshit no one cares about.

I want it to be back to "click the name to get in the thread" not "click anywhere within 6 inches of the name to get in the thread" :(
[snapback]7267[/snapback]

The joys of A-O-Hell

EL CABAZONO

Clicking
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2004, 11:37:02 AM »
It's really the only way I can talk to people.  Most of the people I know are too much of a stoner to press the right buttons on a phone (no joke)

Offline Throbblefoot

• View Profile
Clicking
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2004, 02:07:18 PM »
OT, I know, but..... I had a friend in college who lived with a bunch of artists. He made a  flow chart depicting the questions the pizza joint always asks so they could order pizza so long as they could press Auto-dial and read the little boxes and arrows:

Do you want Pepperoni? Y--> "Say Pepperoni" ------>                  
|                                                                        
|------> No--> Say "Large Vegetarian Combo" ------------->

Sometimes they went without pizza for days....

-Throbblefoot
"No, I won't stay in the ground cuz there's no whiskey."
Zombie - Culann's Hounds

EL CABAZONO

Clicking
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2004, 12:12:13 AM »
There is no issue.