Author Topic: Avatar Help Plz  (Read 5727 times)

Offline maverick

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« on: June 29, 2004, 12:13:47 AM »
where are the smiley avatars

EL CABAZONO

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2004, 08:23:22 AM »
Normally it would be in the "pre-installed" part in the avatar editing area...
I got the error

Warning: opendir(c:/webroot/apache/htdocs/lucidmag/html/avatars): failed to open dir: Invalid argument in c:\webroot\apache\htdocs\lucidmag\forum\sources\Usercp.php on line 1385

Warning: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in c:\webroot\apache\htdocs\lucidmag\forum\sources\Usercp.php on line 1387

Warning: closedir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in c:\webroot\apache\htdocs\lucidmag\forum\sources\Usercp.php on line 1404

Warning: opendir(c:/webroot/apache/htdocs/lucidmag/html/avatars): failed to open dir: Invalid argument in c:\webroot\apache\htdocs\lucidmag\forum\sources\Usercp.php on line 1431

Warning: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in c:\webroot\apache\htdocs\lucidmag\forum\sources\Usercp.php on line 1433

Warning: closedir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in c:\webroot\apache\htdocs\lucidmag\forum\sources\Usercp.php on line 1470

Would that be your problem as well? or are you just unable to find them?

nathan

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2004, 09:36:16 AM »
That's odd, can everyone not upload?

Offline uploadtest

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2004, 09:40:32 AM »
I'm getting
Code: [Select]
The requested file upload failed. This is either because it was not in the correct format, or the file size was larger than that allowed. Please check the file you wish to upload and try again.

Odd.... Well, these forums are so messed up, when we enter the admin panel we get all sorts of errors, and if I fix them (reinstalling the board) all the data will be eraced... The reison for this is because the MySQL backup in the adminpanel inst woroking propraly, when I try to make a backup it does not let me.

If we want to reinstall, we have to do it now, not later.

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2004, 11:49:54 AM »
yeah but ive just been having problems uploading pics from my computer perioud :(

ive gotten both of those messages before too :(  
« Last Edit: June 29, 2004, 11:50:23 AM by Lord Elessar »

Offline maverick

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2004, 01:57:22 PM »
im getting the error cab and cant upload pics from my computer

Offline Technel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2004, 02:02:45 PM »
I'm getting
Code: [Select]
The requested file upload failed. This is either because it was not in the correct format, or the file size was larger than that allowed. Please check the file you wish to upload and try again.

Odd.... Well, these forums are so messed up, when we enter the admin panel we get all sorts of errors, and if I fix them (reinstalling the board) all the data will be eraced... The reison for this is because the MySQL backup in the adminpanel inst woroking propraly, when I try to make a backup it does not let me.

If we want to reinstall, we have to do it now, not later.
lol, perhaps use phpMyAdmin to backup mySQL?

Offline uploadtest

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2004, 04:03:58 PM »
Nope, that will not work, all the code is messed up in this backup, so if i backed it up anyways, we still would not be able to post images

EL CABAZONO

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2004, 04:19:46 PM »
We could hire Al Gore to fix it.

He invented the internet!

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2004, 05:13:49 PM »
We could hire Al Gore to fix it.

He invented the internet!
Actually the US Armed Forces invented the internet (scary!) but I didn't have a prob. uploading my avatar so it must be a new problem.

nathan

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2004, 02:04:59 AM »
Should work now!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2005, 05:19:02 PM by Batman »