Author Topic: Single Player Module  (Read 5253 times)

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Single Player Module
« on: June 28, 2004, 12:09:53 PM »
Hey guys,
In addition to the mod I'm already making I'm going to make a single player mod, too. If you have any ideas for little side quests please post them here. (Don't worry 420. I'm not going to have to ask you for scripting help here unless i really need it :P )

EL CABAZONO

Single Player Module
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2004, 12:29:15 PM »
Pirates.   Pirates are cool.   This one guy who runs a server vault mod I play at is going to script in the ability to sail on boats. That will be teh uber pwn.  if you could do that and make it all about pirates and pirating and pirate-quests... I would love it.

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Single Player Module
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2004, 12:40:27 PM »
well ill put pirates in but the rest doesnt fit with the story line
 :(  

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Single Player Module
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2004, 01:05:52 PM »
This one guy who runs a server vault mod I play at is going to script in the ability to sail on boats.
Go to nwvault.ign.com and search on boats and look at the "scripts" section. Ridable boats have been available for awhile now.

EL CABAZONO

Single Player Module
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2004, 01:19:20 PM »
Well... It's still going to pwn, because the mod already pwns.... so one more cool thing = cool + 1.

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Single Player Module
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2004, 02:03:48 PM »
ill prob put a rideable boat in there somewhere; likely when you are in the underdark :P

Offline -=Zen=-

• View Profile
    • Email
Single Player Module
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2004, 04:10:35 PM »
Pirates.   Pirates are cool.   This one guy who runs a server vault mod I play at is going to script in the ability to sail on boats. That will be teh uber pwn.  if you could do that and make it all about pirates and pirating and pirate-quests... I would love it.
Hes talking about "Dark Spires" its a cool RP server we both go to, THe levels come fast and the money is easy to make. The fun part is there is no item level Restrictions.
 If anyone from here comes by ill be more than willing to help them at the server..

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Single Player Module
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2004, 07:05:32 PM »
thats cool but thats got nuthin to do with my question...