Author Topic: Before Leaving Doraith  (Read 10930 times)

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Before Leaving Doraith
« on: September 10, 2004, 08:31:32 PM »
OK, iv noticed a few people have quit for reasons unknown to me.  Please do not just up and quit without dicussing it. If u are being unfairly treated by anyone in the clan talk to a high elf and we will hopefully clear it up. If your problem is with a high elf come to me(unless its me ur having toruble with, course i dont think im angry with anyone right now). If this is about the war also come to the High Elves and we will talk to the DMs if nessesary. I will work it out and deal with it in the fairest manner possible. JeK seems to be a common *problem* lately. If it is about him talk to me, Hubba, or Adisku. I would say Jas but i havent seen him lately. We will hold a council on the matter. Likewise any matter of any great importance.

*PS* U MUST stay on topic on this thread. Anything irrelivent I see posted here will be immidiately deleted no questions asked. This is to be taken very seriously.

*if i didnt make it clear, this is for CURRENT problems WITHIN THE CLAN, Gin. Anything further that is off topic will be seen as a direct insult to me and Doriath. You are not part of Doriath or an Admin here so u have no reason to post here unless u feel u have been treated unfairly by a member. BE MATURE FOR ONCE.*
« Last Edit: September 12, 2004, 05:17:15 PM by Anheg »
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Hubba

• MSN Messenger - roy_paprika@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Before Leaving Doraith
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2004, 09:33:50 AM »
Oh, and if Jek is acting like an ass, dont take it serious... <_<  

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Before Leaving Doraith
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2004, 09:29:13 PM »
When JeK is just being JeK its ok, if u get my meaning, BUT when he causes trouble in the clan then it is a problem. I will take it serious when i feel it is to be taken seriously.
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Before Leaving Doraith
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2004, 09:35:07 PM »
THIS IS RELEVANT! i am saying that you are telling them not to do what you did to nem-
your fool-hardy choice to delete my posts is really making me feel hurt ya know so it is my business! you are saying discuss it first, well you sure didnt discuss it with nem before you left de(and as i said before im not one to speak but...) so stop deleting it!

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Before Leaving Doraith
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2004, 09:50:21 PM »
THIS DOES NOT CONCERN DE, I KNOW I LEFT JUST AS OBRUPTLY. AND I WAS WRONG TO, BUT I AM SAYING THAT IT SHOULD BE DONE THE WAY I HAVE SAID ABOVE! I AM MAKING GUIDE LINES THAT *SHOULD* BE FALLOWED. THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO TO KEEP PEOPLE FROM LEAVING. IF SOMEOEN WANTS TO QUIT THAT QUICKLY I CANT TELL THEM NOT TO LEAVE!
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Before Leaving Doraith
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2004, 09:57:17 PM »
you really shouldnt write in caps anheg. people tend to not read what you write in caps because it looks really annoying. infact i havent even bothered to start reading that post because it is in caps. caps is very rude you know. and i was defending myself and infering that if people do leave w/o consulting you or the other councils, you would deserve it because thats what you did to nem(still isnt one to talk :rolleyes: )

Lord Elessar

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Before Leaving Doraith
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2004, 09:59:48 PM »
The caps are for enphasis im really pissed off, its kinda like screaming, while typing. And Gin drop the DE subject please  :(  :angry:  :(  
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Before Leaving Doraith
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2004, 10:06:14 PM »
you have bold and italics and underline- you have no need for caps lock it is rude and the matter of you leaving de like you did is very much related to this topic

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Before Leaving Doraith
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2004, 10:09:54 PM »
Humor me, how is my leaving DE related to current arguements in Doriath?
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Before Leaving Doraith
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2004, 10:10:58 PM »
it is because you left de in the exact way you are telling them not to leave doriath

-Lord Elessar

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Before Leaving Doraith
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2004, 10:13:28 PM »
I admited my being wrong in that desition. DROP IT. This does not relate to current doraith problems, this relates to current Anheg vs Gin problems (considering ur not a member).
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Before Leaving Doraith
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2004, 10:15:50 PM »
you know what anheg, i fail to see why you are being so - ARRGGHHH! i cant even think of a word to describe it! and if you are going to just keep going this way dont expect to ever have communications from me again!

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Before Leaving Doraith
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2004, 10:19:39 PM »
Im confused.... :blink:  talk to me later, this has wasted enough space on this topic. (from what i can tell BzK has been having fun watching us argue)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2004, 10:21:48 PM by Anheg »
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
Before Leaving Doraith
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2004, 10:36:02 PM »
Good job on keep this thread on topic

*laughs*

On and Elasar...i think an entire post in bold and underline is more annoying to read than caps...though caps does suck.

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Before Leaving Doraith
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2004, 10:52:25 PM »
I tryed....blah i dont think i can ban people from a thread, otherwise i would and delete all of this
Anything posted after this I see as off topic, will be deleted no matter what.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2004, 05:05:53 PM by Anheg »
My PS3 Game Library: