Author Topic: THE REVOLUTION  (Read 5874 times)

Offline Illutian

• Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of Man...
  • The Legend Begins...
    • View Profile
    • Illutian
    • Email
THE REVOLUTION
« on: September 15, 2004, 02:20:25 PM »
i've started a revolution  :ph34r: only the cool ppl would dare post their pics as their avatars

*Hats Off to: Hubba <-god you're evil looking :P , Mo <-what's up with the box  :blink:
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall.

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
THE REVOLUTION
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2004, 02:59:04 PM »
Pfft, this has always  been my avatar, and that's a real picture of me. So I win!

EL CABAZONO

THE REVOLUTION
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2004, 06:10:14 PM »
If you can find a smaller picture of me, I sure would have my picture as an avatar

EL CABAZONO

THE REVOLUTION
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2004, 06:16:59 PM »
Never mind that, I have decided

SPOCK >  kirk

Offline Chichiri

• AOL Instant Messenger - Chichiri66
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
THE REVOLUTION
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2004, 06:33:27 PM »
Spock could kick Kirks ass.
Watch it.
Excel Saga

Offline Throbblefoot

• View Profile
THE REVOLUTION
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2004, 07:28:27 PM »
We must consider the fantastic ST:TOS episode "Amok Time" in which Spock and Kirk duke it out for the hand of T'Pring. Anyone remember exactly how that turned out? I know Spock was beating the hell out of Kirk at first, but I seem to recall it ended in a cheesy cop-out.

In my heart, I know that Spock would wind up wearing a kirkskin cap.

Trivia for the real dorks out there: this episode was written by the incomparable Theodore Sturgeon.

-Throbblefoot
« Last Edit: September 15, 2004, 08:06:27 PM by Throbblefoot »
"No, I won't stay in the ground cuz there's no whiskey."
Zombie - Culann's Hounds

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
THE REVOLUTION
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2004, 07:59:53 PM »
We must consider the fantastic ST:TOS episode "Amok Time" in which Spock and Kirk duke it out for the hand of T'Pring. Anyone remember exactly how that turned out? I know Spock was beating the hell out of Kirk at first, but I seem to recall it ended in a cheesy cop-out.

In my heart, I know that Spock would wind up wearing a kirkskin cap.

Trivia for the real dorks out there: this episode was written by the uncomparable Theodore Sturgeon.

-Throbblefoot
[snapback]6447[/snapback]

Kirk was about to die, because he had no other honorable solution and Spock was just stomping him (wasn't even a fair fight). So Bones drugged him and put Kirk into a "death like" sleep. Everyone thought Spock killed Kirk, but then he was let off the hook because his bride to be really loved someone else (yea, doesn't make any sense).

So, Spock is all upset, but not emotional, then Kirk shows up all alive and well and Spock gets almost emotional. Someone makes a stupid remark, they all laugh, the flute music plays. The End. (granted that could have been any episode)

PS Remember those sunflowers that spit in your face and turned you into a hippy burnout? Kirk angered Spock to get him to snap out of it, and spock was crushing starship equipment with his bare hands! Spock: 2 Kirk: 0
« Last Edit: September 15, 2004, 08:01:42 PM by 420 »