Author Topic: Team Duel  (Read 18662 times)

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Team Duel
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2004, 08:14:24 AM »
You can't exactly say that Doriath is completely gone. There is still JeK, 7th, Midnight(when the hell did she arrive? :blink: ), and BzK, but I'm not sure about Anarion(also known as Tar-minatur and Ephel Du'ath)

I think the way it's going is like this; Doriath gets the good noobs who impress the leaders or have a friend in Doriath.

Divine Exaltation and the Knights of Eternity are something like the Middle Class Players of Godspire. We search for people who are good, respectable, and haven't been taken by the Murauders. :lol:

Then the Murauders are like the Elites of Godspire. They take only the best, and they know it. Sometimes they'll sometimes take someone from the clans above if they are good enough for them although some people, like Nem, would refuse to leave their clan to join the Murauders. (I only used Nemesis as an example.)

But then again most of us are getting better everyday. Remember that I said most of us because most the members of Doriath aren't on Godspire alot.

Its kinda hard to admit this, but I think it's kinda my fault the declination of the New Doriath started. After I left Doriath out of respect for Hydros and other reasons I still have not yet shared, slowly other people left until it was just the four (maybe five) I mentioned above.

Lord Elessar
« Last Edit: July 09, 2004, 08:34:51 AM by Lord Elessar »

Offline Lord_Aiden

• MSN Messenger - DJ_LiquidIce@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - acp3983
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Team Duel
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2004, 01:46:06 PM »
I think I left Ã???�oriaÃ????h about the same time you did.. my original intention was to just stay clanless.. but it's hard to turn down an invitation to Marauders =P
A.K.A. Xorin - Dragon Archer of the Marauders
And to the non-pvp world: Marius, Keeper of Lore, Council Member of the Necromantic Tower.

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

-Confucius, The Confucian Analects

When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.

-Mark Twain (Samuel Clemens)

It's always best in the long run to be what you are. It isn't proper to behave as if you were more, but it isn't good to behave as if you were less, either... The whole problem seems to be finding out exactly what you really are.

-David Eddings

You can have power over people as long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power.

-Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

nathan

Team Duel
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2004, 02:31:01 PM »
Dracos was nearly as much as a failure as doraith :D only real power it had was Rand :D
YA? well screw you bus! you suck too! *winks* :P