Author Topic: Bring Draken back?  (Read 32870 times)

nathan

Bring Draken back?
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2004, 12:40:05 AM »
Hmm i wont even say anything more, i deleted what i was going to post, i'd probably end up banned again -.-, you can diss me but i can't diss you, real nice
I was not "dissing" you, I was being disrespectful to the clan ct, if you wanted to you could do the same about my old clan and you would not get baned for it, go ahdead, I don't mind.

nathan

Bring Draken back?
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2004, 12:47:06 AM »
And by the way, you can't delete your own post

Offline Drakenfar Ashen

• View Profile
    • Email
Bring Draken back?
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2004, 07:41:04 AM »
Nathan dont make me kill you, lol, delete all these bastards posts, yours too!, make a thread for the discusion of CT if you want, but thats not what this thread is for!!!!!!

Offline Talon

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Bring Draken back?
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2004, 10:15:01 AM »
Nathan dont make me kill you, lol, delete all these bastards posts, yours too!, make a thread for the discusion of CT if you want, but thats not what this thread is for!!!!!!
Welcome to the real world

Offline Ludo

• View Profile
    • Email
Bring Draken back?
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2004, 12:05:39 PM »
If you want to come back... come back... why do your care if people want you back.  For god sakes drop the drama come back or don't.

-Ludo

Offline Drakenfar Ashen

• View Profile
    • Email
Bring Draken back?
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2004, 05:53:18 PM »
ok lisen to me fuckface, stfu, i am back now, so fuck off

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Bring Draken back?
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2004, 05:59:38 PM »
Actually, after reading this thread I decided:

"No, I don't want this asshole to come back to NWN. I don't want to see this "CT" noob clan of his. I don't want him polluting these forums. In fact, I never want Draken to access ANYTHING online ever again."

How's that Draken, I hope it is what you were looking for.

Sincerely on topic,

Offline _-Tetra-_

• View Profile
    • Email
Bring Draken back?
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2004, 10:42:15 AM »
just wanna say CT is not his, and CT is not a noob clan, the "people" who say it is is only becuase of personal fealings to certain members of the clan.  

Offline Talon

• View Profile
    • Email
Bring Draken back?
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2004, 11:11:00 AM »
just wanna say CT is not his, and CT is not a noob clan, the "people" who say it is is only becuase of personal fealings to certain members of the clan.
Geez - another asshole to add to the "unofficial NWN asshole list".

Offline Talon

• View Profile
    • Email
Bring Draken back?
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2004, 11:12:40 AM »
firstly - learn to spell.
secondly - get a life.
thirdly - do us ALL a favour and "leave" again, you drama queen.

Offline _-Tetra-_

• View Profile
    • Email
Bring Draken back?
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2004, 12:07:22 PM »

if that was directed at me, it cant possibly.....that post (just wanna say CT is not his, and CT is not a noob clan, the "people" who say it is is only becuase of personal fealings to certain members of the clan. ) was not bad at all, but if it was directed at me.....

talon if there was an unofficial list of assholes you would be the first on the list, i would probably be listed after the Godspire section had finished.
(becuase if you ment that to me , then what i typed above i mean, but if i am misunderstood then i dont mean it, (obviously))

but if it wasnt, this post is a waste, kthxbye

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Bring Draken back?
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2004, 01:14:56 PM »
talon if there was an unofficial list of assholes you would be the first on the list, i would probably be listed after the Godspire section had finished.

Nope, we GodSpire people are listed on the "official" list of NWN assholes. Get it straight!

Sorry, I misspoke earlier, KoT is a noob clan, not CT.

nathan

Bring Draken back?
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2004, 05:08:24 PM »
a bit rude eah? can somebody ban this guy already =) my pop up blcoker wont let me acess the admin panel, i neded to uninstall it today...

Offline Throbblefoot

• View Profile
Bring Draken back?
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2004, 05:33:19 PM »
can somebody ban this guy already =)..
He's suspended until July 30th.

-Throbblefoot
"No, I won't stay in the ground cuz there's no whiskey."
Zombie - Culann's Hounds

Offline Talon

• View Profile
    • Email
Bring Draken back?
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2004, 09:30:42 AM »

if that was directed at me, it cant possibly.....that post (just wanna say CT is not his, and CT is not a noob clan, the "people" who say it is is only becuase of personal fealings to certain members of the clan. ) was not bad at all, but if it was directed at me.....

(becuase if you ment that to me , then what i typed above i mean, but if i am misunderstood then i dont mean it, (obviously))

but if it wasnt, this post is a waste, kthxbye
Hmm - interesting post.

Nice to know that your entire post revolves around whether or not I think you are an asshole. I didnt realise my opinion was worth much to you resist whores, but I see now I was mistaken.

I would also like to point out that there is in fact an unofficial asshole list, and I am not anywhere on it - mainly because its MY unofficial asshole list - although (as 420 pointed out) I wholeheartedly agree that I would be top of the OFFICIAL list.

Anyway - in short - you are on the list (so your post wasnt in vain) - but not because of the post I quoted earlier. Youve actually been on quite a while.

"kthxbye"

Talon
« Last Edit: July 23, 2004, 09:32:06 AM by Talon »

Offline Anarki

• View Profile
    • Email
Bring Draken back?
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2004, 06:34:47 PM »
Whom' do I have to screw to make it on Talon's list?! :lol:
« Last Edit: July 24, 2004, 06:35:09 PM by Anarki »
Who needs narrative coherence, or even literacy, anyway? If you can dead-lift 300 pounds, you're the man!

Offline Blood Angel

• MSN Messenger - Blood Angel
    • View Profile
    • Email
Bring Draken back?
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2004, 07:37:38 PM »
ok since this topic is getting out of hand and I think ur being assholes for ganging up on Draken I have to say:

Ludo called this drama and that being his opinion I think he should have kept it to himself, but ofcourse this makes draken mad. Now after that u guys seem to rip on him.

420, u say this crap shit bout KoT. Well what do you know about KoT? I'd rather have u just shut up instead of discussing stuff u have no knowledge of.

Talon, how I love that you keep telling "those that can't spell" off. There's is no real reason to jump in here and tell this stuff. Your rubbing it in and I find that ur being a damn jerk.
Also u really seem to have a prob with resisters, why do you care?
"Some birds aren't meant to be caged,
their feathers are just too bright.
And when they fly away,
the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoyce.
But still,
the place you live in is that more drab an empty that they're gone.
I guess I just miss my friend."
-The Shawshank Redemption

LucidMagic
High Elf of Doriath
Alliance of Magi
Chill Touch of The Cold Alliance

Blood Angel, �§oulkeeper, Dawn The Lionheart and Shadowblade.

nathan

Bring Draken back?
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2004, 10:00:16 PM »
a bit harsh... don't think he did anything to you

Offline doofer101

• View Profile
Bring Draken back?
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2004, 04:15:40 PM »
Also u really seem to have a prob with resisters, why do you care?
Good point blood, but what i want to know is how come every damn thread here is turning into "GS" vs "resisters"?

cant you people just stop arguing for one day? :blink:  

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Bring Draken back?
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2004, 03:40:18 AM »
420, u say this crap shit bout KoT. Well what do you know about KoT?
I know that KoT was this jerks clan:

And I won't even tell you what he said to my wife in a Private Message.

So I suggest you stop trying to start shit with me in different threads Blood Angel, you just make yourself look worse every time you try.

Offline Blood Angel

• View Profile
    • Email
Bring Draken back?
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2004, 11:06:02 PM »
I'm not trying to start shit, I'm trying to stop it.

u said KoT was a noob clan, but there's just no way of judging the clan since it had only been going for like 2 weeks then it ended. This happened due to a war with CT which kinda got very crazy.

And I can myself say that this was infact not a noob clan since I myself helped choosing members, who infact were very good 12ac players.

Whatever draken said in a pm to your wife I can't quite get into because I don't know what's happened there, but it's probably due to the ban (which is no excuse for bad language).

now did I try to start shit with u? No, I backed up my buddy and his clan, because u are wrong about KoT. He's a nice guy, u just have to be nice to him too.

btw I believe your breaking the forum rules. Draken is no jerk, he just doesn't step down when u are being mean.
And when they fly away,
But still,

LucidMagic
High Elf of Doriath
Alliance of Magi

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Bring Draken back?
« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2004, 01:01:07 PM »
I'm not trying to start shit, I'm trying to stop it.

u said KoT was a noob clan, but there's just no way of judging the clan since it had only been going for like 2 weeks then it ended. This happened due to a war with CT which kinda got very crazy.

And I can myself say that this was infact not a noob clan since I myself helped choosing members, who infact were very good 12ac players.

Whatever draken said in a pm to your wife I can't quite get into because I don't know what's happened there, but it's probably due to the ban (which is no excuse for bad language).

now did I try to start shit with u? No, I backed up my buddy and his clan, because u are wrong about KoT. He's a nice guy, u just have to be nice to him too.

btw I believe your breaking the forum rules. Draken is no jerk, he just doesn't step down when u are being mean.
Once again, Blood Angel, I must clarify all your misunderstandings.

First, look at my very first post on this thread and you will see why I think Draken is a jerk. The thread itself is just a self-promoting form of digital masterbation on Draken's part and when people pointed it out he started a cuss-fest.

Secondly, the ban was because of the PM to my wife and what he said in this thread, not the other way around. (Think about it, how could he send a Private Message on a web site he is banned from?)

Third, there is a way to judge KoT, as with any clan you judge it by its members. In this case I judged the clan based on Draken's behavior.

So, once again you are just wrong Blood Angel and by getting my attention I have no choice but to shame you (again).

« Last Edit: July 27, 2004, 01:03:04 PM by 420 »

Offline Blood Angel

• View Profile
    • Email
Bring Draken back?
« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2004, 02:27:15 PM »
The thread itself is just a self-promoting form of digital masterbation on Draken's part and when people pointed it out he started a cuss-fest.
There are a lot of self promoting threads up and if I for one started one on leaving nwn and was called a drama-queen, I'd get pretty pissed. In this situation I blame Ludo for what draken says.
And when u guys start ripping on him too, I really think that's lame.

Secondly, the ban was because of the PM to my wife and what he said in this thread, not the other way around. (Think about it, how could he send a Private Message on a web site he is banned from?)
Well I infact did missunderstand this part.

Third, there is a way to judge KoT, as with any clan you judge it by its members. In this case I judged the clan based on Draken's behavior.
u know, I don't judge u and say ur an ass straight out when someone's got u mad. His behavior is only like this due to others making him mad and as you c he's not gonna stand down to crap like this, and I think that ur still just being mean.

First, look at my very first post on this thread and you will see why I think Draken is a jerk
u didn't want him to come back due to him getting mad over being called a drama-queen?

I could judge you u know, but telling ppl they are being idiots and that they should stfu isn't in my nature.

When you say Draken is a jerk I just really believe that ur the jerk for saying so.
And when they fly away,
But still,

LucidMagic
High Elf of Doriath
Alliance of Magi

Offline Throbblefoot

• View Profile
Bring Draken back?
« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2004, 03:24:30 PM »
This thread is getting completely out of hand, which is probably exactly what the shit-stirrers were after. Now, let me take a moment to invoke the fucking rules:
7. Don't complain about each other, the mods, or the admins in a thread. If you have a problem, let an admin know. It's the quickest path to results.
Stop derailing threads to complain about each other. Stop making threads to complain about each other. Don't *make* me pull this thing over and turn around....

-Throbblefoot
Zombie - Culann's Hounds

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Bring Draken back?
« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2004, 03:34:09 PM »
When you say Draken is a jerk I just really believe that ur the jerk for saying so.
So, by this logic, if I say Draken is cool, then that actually makes me cool, not him?

What exactly is your point?

Also, Draken got banned from the site until the end of the month because of what he posted here. So by expressing my disgust at Draken's behavior I was actually (unknowingly at the time) in agreement with the sites admins. Since you oppose my point of view that would mean, logically, that you also oppose the views of this site's admins on this particular matter.

Why you would do that to yourself I wouldn't even begin to guess. Because what you should be doing is complaining about the admins banning the stupid fucker if you feel so sorry for him, not continuing his flame war for him while he is banned.

Offline Blood Angel

• View Profile
    • Email
Bring Draken back?
« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2004, 03:45:25 PM »
If your nice to him then I'd say ur being nice, but calling other ppl is mean which is y I think ur the jerk in this case.
nice 'logic'

I myself do not know what exactly was written in that pm that could have gotten him banned for a week (oh no a week, omg)
Now I don't care if the admins have a diff opinion than I, they're not my parents.

I'm not going to argue about him getting banned due to the fact that I have no idea why he was.
I'm not continuing a flame war, I'm saying u guys shoulnd't have been acting like asses over him coming back. When u don't know a dude u could just greet him and say yeah come back or not post at all.

oh and why do I have a need for a point in my posts?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2004, 03:46:04 PM by Blood Angel »
And when they fly away,
But still,

LucidMagic
High Elf of Doriath
Alliance of Magi

Offline Talon

• View Profile
    • Email
Bring Draken back?
« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2004, 04:23:21 PM »
If your nice to him then I'd say ur being nice, but calling other ppl is mean which is y I think ur the jerk in this case.
nice 'logic'

I myself do not know what exactly was written in that pm that could have gotten him banned for a week (oh no a week, omg)
Now I don't care if the admins have a diff opinion than I, they're not my parents.

I'm not going to argue about him getting banned due to the fact that I have no idea why he was.
I'm not continuing a flame war, I'm saying u guys shoulnd't have been acting like asses over him coming back. When u don't know a dude u could just greet him and say yeah come back or not post at all.

oh and why do I have a need for a point in my posts?
i) Surely its infinitely worse to lie, and give someone the idea they are not a jerk when they in fact are. Otherwise, he could grow up thinking that everyone else has a problem, and not himself. Far better to make a change now, id say.

ii) Whether the admins are your parents or not is irrelevant. In fact, here your parents have absolutely no authority (*SHOCK* *HORROR*).

iii) He was banned because he is a jerk.

iv) He shouldnt have been so egoistic as to open a poll to decide whether he should come back. And if theres one thing i disgaree with, its egocentrism.

v) Because otherwise they would be spam, which is not tolerated

nathan

Bring Draken back?
« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2004, 04:29:37 PM »
Blood, we gave him a break, we should of baned him for over a month. I'm sure if you owned your own forum site, somebody did whatever drak did you'de do wrose to what we did to him.

Offline Blood Angel

• View Profile
    • Email
Bring Draken back?
« Reply #58 on: July 28, 2004, 12:03:04 AM »
first i, I have no idea what ur talking about.

ii, yes them being my parents is irrelevant, actually also a joke. I was just stating that I did not care about the admins opinion since mine was the opposite.

don't call drak a jerk, he's not a jerk. I myself would start cussing if u guys were all over me like on him.

there is no poll, he just asked ppl about him coming back, and to that ppl that don't even know him start saying shit about him.
I don't c how spamming is involved here, because he's obviously not.

I'm am happy that he was only banned for a week nath, thx.
And when they fly away,
But still,

LucidMagic
High Elf of Doriath
Alliance of Magi

Offline Throbblefoot

• View Profile
Bring Draken back?
« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2004, 08:42:54 PM »
I'm am happy that he was only banned for a week nath, thx.
And I'm happy he hasn't crawled back out of the woodwork yet. So for the moment, we're all happy.

-Throbblefoot
Zombie - Culann's Hounds