Author Topic: So...Kerry or Bush?  (Read 39428 times)

Offline Throbblefoot

• View Profile
So...Kerry or Bush?
« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2004, 10:17:25 PM »
try convincing those lunatics not to support Bush.
Uh, no... I'm sticking with the First Law of Debate, friend.

-Throbblefoot
« Last Edit: September 10, 2004, 10:17:54 PM by Throbblefoot »
"No, I won't stay in the ground cuz there's no whiskey."
Zombie - Culann's Hounds

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
So...Kerry or Bush?
« Reply #61 on: September 10, 2004, 10:21:51 PM »
I could sure use some help over here ====>Bush lovin' war mongers r' us (forum)<====
try convincing those lunatics not to support Bush.
OK, well, I posted, let's see how many nuts I pissed off!

Offline Anarki

• View Profile
    • Email
So...Kerry or Bush?
« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2004, 10:26:28 PM »
It's like prodding a bee hive.  :ph34r: Believe me, I know first hand what 10-12 angry Bush supporters can do when they're in that southern-state of mind. They swarm and attack, coming at ya in all directions.

Fear not, 420, I got your back!  B)  
Who needs narrative coherence, or even literacy, anyway? If you can dead-lift 300 pounds, you're the man!

EL CABAZONO

So...Kerry or Bush?
« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2004, 10:32:54 PM »
And if you notice, they have nothing but their words to support... their words.

That's like a plane flying itself! omgwtfbbq they obviously need wires and sticks.

Offline Anarki

• View Profile
    • Email
So...Kerry or Bush?
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2004, 02:08:52 AM »
Ah damn! They closed it! Darn...see 420? Ya scared em'! Ha, they backed down from my boy 420!  :lol:  
Who needs narrative coherence, or even literacy, anyway? If you can dead-lift 300 pounds, you're the man!

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
So...Kerry or Bush?
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2004, 03:35:34 AM »
Ah damn! They closed it! Darn...see 420? Ya scared em'! Ha, they backed down from my boy 420!  :lol:
The fastest way to end any thread is to insert the truth.

"Way to bump an old topic and say something that is gonna start a huge flame."

-Solid_Snake

By "old" he meant that I posted on 9/11 and the last post was on 8/15 even though the original thread began on 7/12.

The topic of that thread is about who will be the next President of the USA. The election hasn't happened yet, but on this site it is aparently an "old topic".

Offline Ludo

• View Profile
    • Email
So...Kerry or Bush?
« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2004, 02:24:56 PM »
Alright man, Im sick of you attempting to insult me, and for that last remark you just won yourself a 24 hour ban.
You are the most ignorant and closed minded person I have ever met.. and if you honestly think your going to make me angry by banning me.. haha, I laugh at you..

Offline Ludo

• View Profile
    • Email
So...Kerry or Bush?
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2004, 02:28:05 PM »
(quotes may not be real, just for comedy purposes)
Wtf am I suppose to believe then if I don't know if they are real or not?

Offline Ludo

• View Profile
    • Email
So...Kerry or Bush?
« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2004, 02:30:33 PM »
Great posts Cab! Thank you.

Ludo, you are, what is commonly called a "warmonger", no wonder you like Bush so much!

It just occured to me that some people are missing a vital bit of information:

George W. Bush Jr. orchestrated the 9/11 attacks as a reelection strategy. That's why he was so upset that he wasn't allowed to use images of 9/11 for his reelection or run campaign commercials featuring the 9/11 attacks.

End of fucking story.

Yep.. I have been in and started so many wars I can't even count them on my fingers..
« Last Edit: September 11, 2004, 02:35:47 PM by Ludo »

Offline Ludo

• View Profile
    • Email
So...Kerry or Bush?
« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2004, 02:35:17 PM »
We wiped out every possible terrorist threat in Afghanistan...
Honestly man, do you read the news?

This CNN article on recent terrorist activity in Afganistan is barely 2 months old.

When I read Ludo's comment that I quote above, I realized I had to bow out of the discussion. To quote the First Law of Debate: "Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference."

-Throbblefoot
Keyword "threat"....

In a debate such as this.. a fool would be considered the one lashing out and attacking people.. am I doing this or am I not?

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
So...Kerry or Bush?
« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2004, 03:44:59 PM »
Yep.. I have been in and started so many wars I can't even count them on my fingers..
Warmonger - One who advocates or attempts to stir up war.

Advocate - v. To speak in favor of. n.1. One who argues for a cause. 2. One who pleads in another's behalf.

Get a dictionary Ludo, I swear it's people like you that perpetuate the feeling that Bush and his supporters are illiterate and ignorant.

EL CABAZONO

So...Kerry or Bush?
« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2004, 05:49:38 PM »

Wtf am I suppos to believe then if I don't know if they are real or not?
Let me repeat myself

JUST FOR COMEDY PURPOSES
JUST FOR COMEDY PURPOSES
JUST FOR COMEDY PURPOSES
JUST FOR COMEDY PURPOSES
JUST FOR COMEDY PURPOSES
JUST FOR COMEDY PURPOSES
JUST FOR COMEDY PURPOSES
JUST FOR COMEDY PURPOSES
JUST FOR COMEDY PURPOSES
JUST FOR COMEDY PURPOSES
[/color]

Offline Ludo

• View Profile
    • Email
So...Kerry or Bush?
« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2004, 09:55:26 PM »

Advocate - v. To speak in favor of. n.1. One who argues for a cause. 2. One who pleads in another's behalf.

Get a dictionary Ludo, I swear it's people like you that perpetuate the feeling that Bush and his supporters are illiterate and ignorant.

Ok fine.. maybe I didn't know the exact meaning of "warmonger".. ok my mistake there...

From the times I had heard the word "warmonger" used in certain contexts.. it sounded similiar to someone who stirs up wars 'for no reason'.. just because they can..

So fine, I am a warmonger concerning this Iraqi war.. because I do support it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Illiterate
a. Unable to read and write.
b. Having little or no formal education.

Well then if I am illiterate.. how am I even responding to these posts?..  Ignorant in this situation maybe.. because I "was" mis-informed...

We all make mistakes..  but I suppose if I am not perfect.. people tend to reap the oppurtunities to point out that I am an "idiot" persay because I made a simple mistake... quite sad.

EL CABAZONO

So...Kerry or Bush?
« Reply #73 on: September 11, 2004, 10:38:04 PM »
No, they're pointing out you are an "idiot" because you think George W. Bush knows what he's doing.

Offline Ludo

• View Profile
    • Email
So...Kerry or Bush?
« Reply #74 on: September 12, 2004, 12:26:34 AM »
No, they're pointing out you are an "idiot" because you think George W. Bush knows what he's doing.
I suppose you speak for them now?

Wow, I would like to see why I am such an idiot.. it baffles me that people are throwing empty insults at me.. when I have in fact not insulted anyone here...

That goes to show... people can't have normal political debates these days..

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
So...Kerry or Bush?
« Reply #75 on: September 12, 2004, 01:35:45 AM »
Oh, poor Ludo, once again I must make you look bad by using facts.

I never called you an "idiot" so I have no idea where you get off quoting a word I never said.

The quoted sentence above means that your statements, which have no factual basis, make people think that Bush supporters are uneducated. There may be a valid reason that Bush should remain president but nothing you have said about Bush has any basis in reality. While we post links to actual news articles you just say the first thing that comes to your mind, insist it is fact, and expect us to just believe it.

All the while, you continually accuse the people who oppose your point of view of name calling, never posting one bit of evidence to back up anything you are claiming about the Bush administration. If you actually are interested in an intelligent debate, why don't you insert some intelligence into it?

Offline Ludo

• View Profile
    • Email
So...Kerry or Bush?
« Reply #76 on: September 12, 2004, 10:45:14 AM »
Oh, poor Ludo, once again I must make you look bad by using facts.

I never called you an "idiot" so I have no idea where you get off quoting a word I never said.

The quoted sentence above means that your statements, which have no factual basis, make people think that Bush supporters are uneducated. There may be a valid reason that Bush should remain president but nothing you have said about Bush has any basis in reality. While we post links to actual news articles you just say the first thing that comes to your mind, insist it is fact, and expect us to just believe it.

All the while, you continually accuse the people who oppose your point of view of name calling, never posting one bit of evidence to back up anything you are claiming about the Bush administration. If you actually are interested in an intelligent debate, why don't you insert some intelligence into it?

My quotes have no factual basis..

If you honestly want me to dig months and months back to find articles proving my statements are factual I would, but as much people already know I am busy as hell..

If you would read posts made by other people... there is quite a bit of name calling directed towards me...

I don't really understand were you got this thought from.. but I am not accusing people of name calling simply because they simply oppose my point of view...
« Last Edit: September 12, 2004, 10:59:52 AM by Ludo »

Offline Ludo

• View Profile
    • Email
So...Kerry or Bush?
« Reply #77 on: September 12, 2004, 11:09:52 AM »

Ok fine.. maybe I didn't know the exact meaning of "warmonger".. ok my mistake there...

From the times I had heard the word "warmonger" used in certain contexts.. it sounded similiar to someone who stirs up wars 'for no reason'.. just because they can..

So fine, I am a warmonger concerning this Iraqi war.. because I do support it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Illiterate
a. Unable to read and write.
b. Having little or no formal education.

Well then if I am illiterate.. how am I even responding to these posts?..  Ignorant in this situation maybe.. because I "was" mis-informed...

We all make mistakes..  but I suppose if I am not perfect.. people tend to reap the oppurtunities to point out that I am an "idiot" persay because I made a simple mistake... quite sad.
Lets analyize this statement here..

Did I say you called me an idiot?  No.

What I said if you would look closely... "people"  Meaning it could be.. or it could not be you...

"idiot" persay which would mean.. it is a substitute for a long series of words such as illiterate, ignorant, etc.  Which in fact many people on this forum have called me such names.

SO... I don't know were you got off quoting.. me.. quoting you saying I was an idiot..

Make me bad by using facts? hardly..

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
So...Kerry or Bush?
« Reply #78 on: September 12, 2004, 01:09:06 PM »
If you honestly want me to dig months and months back to find articles proving my statements are factual I would, but as much people already know I am busy as hell..

The rest of us are willing to do this, so unless you are going to put in the same amount of effort to defend your beliefes, don't even bother arguing because you can't (or won't) prove your point.

I don't really understand were you got this thought from.. but I am not accusing people of name calling simply because they simply oppose my point of view...

Do I sense irrationality?? I think he hates me because I don't agree with him... what has this world come to..

Now you are just contradicting yourself, looks like I pay more attention to what you say than you do Ludo.

Did I say you called me an idiot? No.

What I said if you would look closely... "people" Meaning it could be.. or it could not be you...

Uh, you did quote my post when you said people were pointing out that you were an "idiot". So, yes, you were implying that I was the one calling you an idiot.

"idiot" persay which would mean.. it is a substitute for a long series of words such as illiterate, ignorant, etc. Which in fact many people on this forum have called me such names.

Once again you contradict yourself, in the very next sentence you imply I am indeed calling you an "idiot" which is a "substitute of a long series of words such as illiterate,ignorant." (btw, get a fucking dictionary, idiot and illitereate and ignorant are vastly different words, just because they all start with "i" doesn't mean you can substitute them for one another)

At this point I don't even need to try to make you look like a fool, you are doing a better job of it than I ever could.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2004, 01:19:03 PM by 420 »

Offline Chichiri

• AOL Instant Messenger - Chichiri66
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
So...Kerry or Bush?
« Reply #79 on: September 12, 2004, 02:18:56 PM »
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh everybody calm down its just an election. remember it doesnt matter who you vote for the electoral college decides.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2004, 02:19:10 PM by Chichiri »
Watch it.
Excel Saga

Offline Ludo

• View Profile
    • Email
So...Kerry or Bush?
« Reply #80 on: September 12, 2004, 03:30:58 PM »

The rest of us are willing to do this, so unless you are going to put in the same amount of effort to defend your beliefes, don't even bother arguing because you can't (or won't) prove your point.

Do I sense irrationality?? I think he hates me because I don't agree with him... what has this world come to..

Now you are just contradicting yourself, looks like I pay more attention to what you say than you do Ludo.

Did I say you called me an idiot? No.

What I said if you would look closely... "people" Meaning it could be.. or it could not be you...

Uh, you did quote my post when you said people were pointing out that you were an "idiot". So, yes, you were implying that I was the one calling you an idiot.

"idiot" persay which would mean.. it is a substitute for a long series of words such as illiterate, ignorant, etc. Which in fact many people on this forum have called me such names.

Once again you contradict yourself, in the very next sentence you imply I am indeed calling you an "idiot" which is a "substitute of a long series of words such as illiterate,ignorant." (btw, get a fucking dictionary, idiot and illitereate and ignorant are vastly different words, just because they all start with "i" doesn't mean you can substitute them for one another)

At this point I don't even need to try to make you look like a fool, you are doing a better job of it than I ever could.

You speak for everyone else I suppose when you say everyone else is willing to do this..  considering your the only one that is responding now..

Please explain to me how I am contradicting myself..

Funny how you know what I was implying.. you must read minds.. you simply interpreted my post wrong..

I have a dictionary.. so you can stop telling me to "get one", I know the exact meanings of those words..

If you must know.. A foolish or stupid person falls under the category of (unable to read/write, or lacking education or knowledge..)  You can have your own perception of the word idiot and the extent of its definition..  But that is mine..

It is blatantly obvious you made a typing error here... but I thought it was quite funny you misspelled illiterate in the same sentance you told me to get a "fucking" dictionary.

I was not anywhere in my posts substituting those words for each other just because they start with "i"... When I said "idiot" persay... I am using a word of similar meaning to those other words...

Orginally that sentance was "correct", but I obviously made an editing error... I assume that automatically makes me a fool..

Offline Illutian

• Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of Man...
  • The Legend Begins...
    • View Profile
    • Illutian
    • Email
So...Kerry or Bush?
« Reply #81 on: September 13, 2004, 09:07:58 AM »
BUSH BUSH ALL THE WAY.....to hell  :lol:

Kerry/Edwards \o/ vote for freedom of speech everyone  :P  
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall.

Offline Lance Ezekiel

• MSN Messenger - lanceeze@bigpond.net.au
    • View Profile
    • http://Here :lol:
    • Email
So...Kerry or Bush?
« Reply #82 on: September 13, 2004, 10:21:58 AM »
Thank god i dont live in the US.

campane ad
Vote Kerry [/color]"Im not good im just better than the other guy" :lol:

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

I Will rule the down-underverse

co Leader of the Ã???ragon Monark Guardians (Ã???mG)

So, to recap, take drugs and sweat...  -420
Balls-Xen

Offline Chichiri

• AOL Instant Messenger - Chichiri66
    • View Profile
    • Email
So...Kerry or Bush?
« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2004, 10:43:35 AM »
Vote Bush

Bush Bush he's our man if he can't do it we will probably have to settle with Kerry.
Watch it.
Excel Saga

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
So...Kerry or Bush?
« Reply #84 on: September 14, 2004, 01:57:17 PM »
"I think the puppet on the right shares my beliefs.

I think the puppet on the left is more to my liking.

Hey, wait a minute, there is one guy holding up both puppets.

Go back to sleep America, your government is in control."

- Bill Hicks

« Last Edit: September 14, 2004, 02:05:56 PM by 420 »

Offline Ludo

• View Profile
    • Email
So...Kerry or Bush?
« Reply #85 on: September 14, 2004, 04:40:59 PM »
Hardly..

EL CABAZONO

So...Kerry or Bush?
« Reply #86 on: September 14, 2004, 04:57:23 PM »
Hardly..
Best.  Post. Ever.

Very informative,  lots of information to back it up, makes total sense, relates to everything.

Offline BzK

• ICQ Messenger - 122117799
    • MSN Messenger - flatleymike@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - LoRdOfTeHDaNcE
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - bzk04
    • View Profile
    • Email
So...Kerry or Bush?
« Reply #87 on: September 14, 2004, 05:49:13 PM »
Hardly..
Best.  Post. Ever.

Very informative,  lots of information to back it up, makes total sense, relates to everything.
Just like the things liberals have been accusing Bush of... :rolleyes:  

EL CABAZONO

So...Kerry or Bush?
« Reply #88 on: September 14, 2004, 07:42:52 PM »
Just like the conservatives have claimed kerry is using his vietnam service as a campaign, yet they are the ones who are fully fueling it.

Offline BzK

• ICQ Messenger - 122117799
    • MSN Messenger - flatleymike@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - LoRdOfTeHDaNcE
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - bzk04
    • View Profile
    • Email
So...Kerry or Bush?
« Reply #89 on: September 14, 2004, 07:47:09 PM »
Just like the conservatives have claimed kerry is using his vietnam service as a campaign, yet they are the ones who are fully fueling it.
[snapback]6355[/snapback]

Kerry is saying he's a war hero.  What he isn't mentioning is the fact that he came back and protested against the war, and has been an appeaser since then.  Conservatives are pointing that out.  If that's fueling it then fine.