Author Topic: New Muppets Movie!  (Read 8537 times)

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
New Muppets Movie!
« on: September 29, 2011, 12:58:40 PM »
New Muppets Movie!

Why did I just find out about this now?! Why didn't Jim Henson contact me from beyond the grave to inform me of this movie?!?! Why didn't Guinen beam down to tell me she was going to be in this movie?!?!?!

And finally: Why isn't Seth Green in this movie?!?!?!?! (He was in Greg the Bunny and is practically a muppet himself.)

Offline KapitaninKatze

• SilberKatze
  • Living Life like we'll all die Tomorrow.
    • MSN Messenger - foxie_kittin@hotmail.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - jenna_benedict704@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • Ama Gi Society
    • Email
Re: New Muppets Movie!
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 06:43:09 PM »
Hm. I never knew about the movie either. Then again, I watch more...childish movies (Like Mulan, Lion King, Howl's Moving Castle, etc)

Offline cuchulann

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 09:02:37 PM »
You didn't know? Well shut my mouth. I saw the preview when i saw the new Pirates movie. It helps to watch Disney I guess since Muppets are part of the Disney group now.
One Less Car - SF Bicycle Coalition

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2011, 02:27:49 PM »
Hm. I never knew about the movie either. Then again, I watch more...childish movies (Like Mulan, Lion King, Howl's Moving Castle, etc)
You seem to be new here. Which is cool but odd. Who are you exactly? Looks like HeLLMasteRHeLL (Soul Sojourner) made your sig.

Anyway, Welcome!

You didn't know? Well shut my mouth. I saw the preview when i saw the new Pirates movie. It helps to watch Disney I guess since Muppets are part of the Disney group now.
You, me, and Throbble will definitely have to see this together.

Offline cuchulann

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2011, 10:27:58 PM »

Deal! Cut off you left pinky to seal it! *Poised with a cleaver ready*

@ KapitaninKatze Are you suggesting that Disney films are childish? For shame! I shall forget you wrote that when I go to Disneyland next weekend. Oh and Shan Yu from "Mulan", best Disney villian ever! I have a lot in common with him.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 10:39:49 PM by cuchulann »
One Less Car - SF Bicycle Coalition

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2011, 11:00:36 PM »
You seem to be new here. Which is cool but odd. Who are you exactly? Looks like HeLLMasteRHeLL (Soul Sojourner) made your sig.

Anyway, Welcome!
I've made a lot of her sigs, but she actually made that one herself. :P She's actually been a member on here for some time but just hasn't come on much, she just changed her display name.

Offline KapitaninKatze

• SilberKatze
  • Living Life like we'll all die Tomorrow.
    • MSN Messenger - foxie_kittin@hotmail.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - jenna_benedict704@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • Ama Gi Society
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2011, 12:08:27 AM »

Anyway, Welcome!

I am Soul's wife. lol. And I've actually been here since like last year, or the year before(09) not sure. I'd have to check. And I made the siggy, been experimenting with stuff, and I liked the way this one came out.

Deal! Cut off you left pinky to seal it! *Poised with a cleaver ready*

@ KapitaninKatze Are you suggesting that Disney films are childish? For shame! I shall forget you wrote that when I go to Disneyland next weekend. Oh and Shan Yu from "Mulan", best Disney villian ever! I have a lot in common with him.

They arn't really childish, but it's more like I am childish. I LOVE kids movies. I watch them all the time. Never been to Disneyland. - Which is good...I don't like to be around millions of people. =) I want to actually get more kids movies(all Disney) but...yeah...I'm not fond of downloading them, and Netflix doesn't have a whole bunch.

I used to be SahriaKatze (Not sure who I was before that...O_O)
Been here since Jan. 16th 2009.