LucidMagic > News & Annoucements

LM upgraded to SMF version 2.0

<< < (2/2)

Mo:

--- Quote from: Mercy on September 03, 2011, 11:31:26 PM ---I was like omg, what happened to LM!?

--- End quote ---

And now you know!

Soul Sojourner:

--- Quote from: Mercy on September 03, 2011, 11:31:26 PM ---I was like omg, what happened to LM!?

--- End quote ---
I was like omg, what happened to ALL OF IT'S FUCKING MEMBERS!?

Mo:
When D3 comes out we'll make a nice sub forum for it and hopefully get some people back here posting about the game.

Soul Sojourner:
Meh, it's just cause 420 hasn't been around much in the last week it seems, for some reason. (or just didn't have nuthin' to post about, I guess) I check the forum 80 times a day and post all over the fuck, but he's the one who makes all the topics. lol.

420:

--- Quote from: Mo on September 07, 2011, 10:03:06 PM ---When D3 comes out we'll make a nice sub forum for it and hopefully get some people back here posting about the game.

--- End quote ---
Sweet, I'll be all over that. Throbblefoot and I are still hoping to get into the closed beta when the next round of people are selected.

--- Quote from: Soul Sojourner on September 08, 2011, 08:09:14 PM ---Meh, it's just cause 420 hasn't been around much in the last week it seems, for some reason. (or just didn't have nuthin' to post about, I guess) I check the forum 80 times a day and post all over the fuck, but he's the one who makes all the topics. lol.

--- End quote ---
Yeah with the releases of Brink and Deus Ex: Human Revolution combined with the various computer/internet difficulties and recent family obligations I've been out-of-touch for awhile. (Shit just remembered that I need to get my car smogged, the tags have been expired for 2 months now!) I haven't even been able to finish the final Purple Dragon quest because there is just too much crap going on.

On topic: I like the new forums, didn't take long to get used to the interface and it seems to have carried all the information (avatars, old PMs, etc.) over nicely.

Very cool,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version