LucidMagic > News & Annoucements

LM upgraded to SMF version 2.0

(1/2) > >>

Mo:
Allo,

Finally SMF released the long awaited version 2.0 of their free to use forum software.  We've now upgraded to it.  Registration which has been closed for some time now due to spam bots is now open.  Hopefully the mixed of higher security on the new software and LM no longer being hosted on the spam heaven which is GoDaddy will bring back the calm that existed here before.

Soul Sojourner:

--- Quote from: Mo on September 03, 2011, 01:57:30 PM ---Allo,

Finally SMF released the long awaited version 2.0 of their free to use forum software.  We've now upgraded to it.  Registration which has been closed for some time now due to spam bots is now open.  Hopefully the mixed of higher security on the new software and LM no longer being hosted on the spam heaven which is GoDaddy will bring back the calm that existed here before.

--- End quote ---
Good. Though I still prefer IPB ;) Course it ain't free lol.

Any questions, and also Captcha, during registration will help considerably. Ask the bots if they're bots. :P lol OpenID support.

I got used to LM being dark... lol

Mo:

--- Quote from: Soul Sojourner on September 03, 2011, 07:38:08 PM ---Good. Though I still prefer IPB ;) Course it ain't free lol.

Any questions, and also Captcha, during registration will help considerably. Ask the bots if they're bots. :P lol OpenID support.

I got used to LM being dark... lol

--- End quote ---

One bot got through the extreme difficulty captcha already.  Damn.  So now there's 4 questions to pass. I'm going to add "Are you a human?".  Shit LM discriminates...how sad..I'm sure some of the old themes are no longer compatible so I reset everyone to the default one in case.

Soul Sojourner:
Yeah, many get past captcha's, that's why I have questions too. :D

Yeah I went to look, they're still there, decided not to switch earlier for the same reason you mentioned now.

Mercy:
I was like omg, what happened to LM!?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version