Author Topic: Saints Row: The Third  (Read 24907 times)

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Saints Row: The Third
« on: August 13, 2011, 01:51:50 PM »
Gameplay Trailer

I've never heard of the Saints Row games because the first two were exclusively console games but the 3rd one is coming out on PC too and it looks pretty fucking special. Though I think I have to preorder it if I want that vehicle they show at the very end.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Saints Row: The Third
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 02:52:14 PM »
Gameplay Trailer

I've never heard of the Saints Row games because the first two were exclusively console games but the 3rd one is coming out on PC too and it looks pretty fucking special. Though I think I have to preorder it if I want that vehicle they show at the very end.

I must admit that this game is right at the top of my "to get" list, along with TES V and a couple others. I played the first one till my hands bled and *had* to get the second one. When I got the second one I was astonished that it was somehow better than the first one and played it till my eyes bled, now I am definitely getting the third one and I'm hoping that I will get up from playing it after I'm a twig with no eyes and hands to speak of. Saints Row is what GTA should be, but they veered off track and I don't know recognize it anymore. Last I checked, games are supposed to be fun, and the Saints Row franchise is exactly that.

Actually Saints Row is probably the reason I have an Xbox 360. I had a friend that would come over occasionally and bring his 360 and SR was among his games. I played a few games on it and remembered why I liked having a console in the past (at the time I figured my computer was good enough), and I spent a couple days playing SR. He had a 360 and I had a computer so at the time he was playing on my computer and I was playing his 360. lol. After that though, I was inspired to buy my own and got a deal for one on ebay, it came with four games and ironically, one of them was SR.

I'm hoping they keep getting better, and not get worse like some franchises do. If you're looking for a recommendation, I definitely recommend this series. Hey, I was beating people to death in the second one with a fire hydrant, if that doesn't sound fun than go play checkers. lol.

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2011, 03:01:50 PM »
Saints Row is what GTA should be, but they veered off track and I don't know recognize it anymore. Last I checked, games are supposed to be fun, and the Saints Row franchise is exactly that.
This is exactly how I feel about the GTA series and what I was hoping about Saints Row. I don't have a console so I'll have to be content with just "The Third".

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 07:02:58 PM »
Looks like the number of people downloading the Saints Row patch on the day after release crashed Steam.

Now Steam seems to be back up so I can finally play it!

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2011, 10:30:00 AM »
Here is a link to my public Saints Row screenshots on Steam: Saints Row Screenshots

Any pics with the blue guy with purple dreadlocks are of my character, the chick with the headphones and purple ponytails are Throbble. Take a look and tell me what you think.

My character is supposed to look like The Nameless One BTW:

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2011, 12:57:55 PM »
Excellent work. Have you come across the zombie part of the game yet? If so, what was your decision?

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2011, 02:40:43 PM »
Excellent work. Have you come across the zombie part of the game yet? If so, what was your decision?
Not yet, I've been putting off the missions. I'm working on controlling the city by buying property, finding collectables, and doing challenges.

Check out the screenshots page for my newest car acquisition. It's a Lamborghini.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2011, 06:10:49 PM »
I did that too, got all collectibles, hits, upgrades, etc.

Only thing is I haven't finished all challenges and still got a few cars to snag. But I've been playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations at the same time too, which I beat last night.

It's too bad you can't play the first two as well, the "boss" was even more of a badass in the second one, probably partially due to being pissed after coming out of a coma in prison, put there (both prison and in the coma) by his old buddies. That's when he finds out who betrayed him and who didn't, you don't get much revenge, but you find out good ole' Johnny Gat never betrayed you anyway. You meet Shaundi and Pierce in the second one, the only people from the first one is you and Gat, and Gat doesn't make it very long. There's little mention of most of them in the third one.

Few names you might hear or have heard, so you get some of the references:

You join the gang in the first one when Julius (gang leader) helps you out when you're caught in the middle of a gang fight. After that you meet four liuetenants, Johnny Gat, Dex, Lynn, and Troy. Aisha is Johnny's girl. Carlos is a lieutenant in the second one, and helps you out of prison. Gat is a lieutenant in the second one, Shaundi, Pierce. Troy became police chief of Stilwater, still has a soft spot for the Saints, which he was undercover as for some time. At the beginning of the second one the gang had fallen apart and you put it back together and take shit over. You might hear about "Legal Lee" who is an attorney who pretty much gets people off with anything. As for "zombies" in the first one after Lynn dies she comes back as a zombie homie, and in the second one Carlos dies and comes back as a zombie homie. You also get a zombie homie in the third one.

That should cover most references, but if you want to know anything just ask, cause I should pretty much remember and if I don't I've got the games right here. lol. I am totally going to start a new game on the first one and play through that shit to the end of the third one at some point for the fun of it. And since I've beaten everything legit in all of them, I can cheat this time around! Woot!

Where's the screenshot of your car?

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2011, 10:31:11 AM »
Ah, thanks for the background. I couldn't find much info on the plot of the first two.

Where's the screenshot of your car?
With the screenshots dated "Tuesday, November 29, 2011", grouped with pics of Throbble wearing her shark hat outfit.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2011, 10:42:34 AM »
Ohhh, I thought it was a topic, couldn't find one anywhere. I see the Steam link now.

There's a camera mode I can use on the xbox, so I should be able to take some screenies as well, I'll get to that hopefully soon.

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2011, 04:53:06 PM »
I forgot to mention that I bought the "Saints Row: The Third Shark Attack Pack" DLC which was released on the same day as the game for $1.99. I decided to check it out and got my $1.99 worth out of it pretty much immediately.

In addition to getting this stylish shark hat that Throbble is modeling here:

You also get the shark cannon, which is basically a blunderbuss with a hopper full of fish. When you shoot it grinds the fish up and shoots the chum at the target. This attracts the great white shark that lives in the sewers under Steelport with hilarious results:

Here is one with a few more frames of the shark snacking on a wannabe superhero:

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2011, 09:56:07 AM »
Have you ran into Professor Genki wandering around steelport yet?

I've seen him twice, wants he was running around with a rocket launcher shooting everything, and the other time he was going from person to person and beating them in the nuts. Funny shit, I got some screenies of the latter. Too lazy to post them now... later though. :P

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2011, 10:11:56 AM »
Have you ran into Professor Genki wandering around steelport yet?

I've seen him twice, wants he was running around with a rocket launcher shooting everything, and the other time he was going from person to person and beating them in the nuts. Funny shit, I got some screenies of the latter. Too lazy to post them now... later though. :P
Whatever you do, do not attack Professor Genki. From what I can tell he is indestructible and will hunt you down if you attack him.

So, yes, I have met Professor Genki.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2011, 10:27:37 AM »
I didn't attack him the first time, at least not on purpose, but I pissed him off somehow and he came at me. He is not indestructable, it took a lot for him to go down, but he went down nonetheless. A certain homie you obtain is also like that.

But anyway, I am even more indestructible so he doesn't stand a chance, besides I killed him back when I wasn't indestructible. :D

Have you set up a saints row community account? It's pretty sweet and shows you statistics and stuff. I am using it to take screenshots in game on my 360, I just gotta get around to making them public.

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2011, 11:21:32 AM »
Have you set up a saints row community account? It's pretty sweet and shows you statistics and stuff. I am using it to take screenshots in game on my 360, I just gotta get around to making them public.
Not sure, I set up a THQ account and uploaded a character from in-game to get the achievement.

Here are a couple screenshots. First is Throbble in her Professor Genki outfit and the second is the real thing:

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2011, 07:25:26 AM »
Ha, I got screenies of him crackin nuts too.

I completely beat everything, 100% achievements and everything, so I started my second character, which on Saints Row is always female and always uses cheats! :D

(the only thing I didn't bother 'collecting' all of are barnstorming locations and unique stunt jumps)

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2011, 01:28:16 PM »
I completely beat everything, 100% achievements and everything, so I started my second character, which on Saints Row is always female and always uses cheats! :D

(the only thing I didn't bother 'collecting' all of are barnstorming locations and unique stunt jumps)
Damn, I've been trying to get everything but there is some stuff I'm really behind on like taunting gang members, car surfing, tanks destroyed, etc. I don't even know how to get the "stoppie" where you stop a motorcycle on the front tire only, like the opposite of a wheelie.

I finally got the woodpecker (airplane) to the chop shop this morning, that was a real pain in the ass. I would either dive into the ocean or break up on the docs. I finally just did a dive straight down to the blue marker and that worked.

Also, I find the hard activities to be frustrating so I bought a neighborhood with the "City Takeover" ability to get the central island (where Saints HQ is) but it appears you can only use it once so it looks like I'm screwed if I want to take over 100% of the city.

Anyway, here are a few new screenshots. The first is me with leading my army of Professor Genkis, the second if Throbble showing off her mad hand-to-hand combat skills, and the last one, well, sort of speaks for itself.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2011, 06:22:56 PM »
Damn, I've been trying to get everything but there is some stuff I'm really behind on like taunting gang members, car surfing, tanks destroyed, etc. I don't even know how to get the "stoppie" where you stop a motorcycle on the front tire only, like the opposite of a wheelie.

I finally got the woodpecker (airplane) to the chop shop this morning, that was a real pain in the ass. I would either dive into the ocean or break up on the docs. I finally just did a dive straight down to the blue marker and that worked.

Also, I find the hard activities to be frustrating so I bought a neighborhood with the "City Takeover" ability to get the central island (where Saints HQ is) but it appears you can only use it once so it looks like I'm screwed if I want to take over 100% of the city.

Anyway, here are a few new screenshots. The first is me with leading my army of Professor Genkis, the second if Throbble showing off her mad hand-to-hand combat skills, and the last one, well, sort of speaks for itself.
I have some advice about some of those. If you still have STAG in your game, make sure you do ALL of the chop shop missions BEFORE completing the game entirely, otherwise, you will most likely have to join someone elses game to obtain a stag vehicle. Also, CAR TORPEDO is bugged, and I believe GANG TAUNTING is also.

CAR TORPEDO: To get your CAR TORPEDO challenge, you are supposed to jump out of a vehicle at high speed and hit pedestrians and other vehicles causing massive damage. Doing this will show the little car torpedo thing on the left and show the respect earned from it and it otherwise seems to function correctly. However, when you look in your saints book your total damage under the car torpedo challenge will have gone up very little if at all when it should have gone up much more. For some reason certain places seem to help to achieve it. I took a vehicle to the airport and drove it at a building and jumped out just before hitting the building. This caused there to be no car torpedo thing on the right, which makes sense, however, under the car torpedo challenge in the saints book the damage actually went up quite a bit. It's weird and doesn't function right, but at least it's possible to obtain. I figured this out because I thought it would be a good idea to hit a plane, well, when I missed I was surprised, lol. Using a bigger vehicle that's modded, like a titan, or a peterliner is best, as you can do more damage to it before needing to retrieve another one. Once you have a good vehicle, just go to the airport drive at the wall of a building, and jump out just before hitting it. Your car torpedo challenge should increase each time.

GANG TAUNTING: Now this one *IS* a pain in the ass. First of all, make sure you DO NOT take over the entire city BEFORE doing this challenge first, it is possible still if you do, but even more difficult as the gangs are far more scarce. You can't just run out and taunt a gang member and keep taunting other gang members. You *have* to do it with 0 notoriety, and it *has* to be a new gang member every time, and if you don't get close enough and don't see the little ring to the right that says gang taunting or whatever, then you didn't get it, whether it pissed them off or not. The first thing you want to do is to go to a gang territory and find a gang member, preferably two or three of them walking together as it is possible for you to taunt more than one at once which saves you a lot of trouble, then beat the shit out of them. Don't use guns. For some reason beating them increases your notoriety with them more than shooting them does.... huh. It should net you about three stars for one gang member and when more show up blow them up or kill them in some way or another until you get about 4 stars and then just lure them to your building of choice. The best thing to do is to go to a place you own, such as a Image as Designed, Friendly Fire, or Rim Jobs. I will recommend not using Image as Designed simply because you have an extra doorway to run through, but it still works if you use it regardless. When you get there try to blow up some of their vehicles so that they can't run away as easily. Run into your building to lose your notoriety and then run back out and taunt a gang member. Make sure you kill him after you do because you need more of the gang to show up and you can't taunt the same gang member twice. After making sure you've got more gang members to taunt run back inside and run back out again and do the same thing. You need to make sure you have no notoriety when you taunt otherwise it doesn't count in the saints book, and like I said before, if you see two or three of them together in a group definitely take advantage of that, you can net multiple taunts at once and that saves you time.

I am hoping they patch this shit in the future.

TANKS DESTROYED: This is extremely simple, just get enough notoriety that the army shows up, when they bring a tank, jack it like any other vehicle and obliterate any other tanks that arrive.

STOPPIE DISTANCE: Like wheelie distance this is extremely simple, perhaps even simpler. All you need to do is grab a bike, drive real fast, and then use the brake/reverse button to stop abruptly putting you up on your front tire as you skid. This is a stoppie. Best thing to do for both wheelies and stoppies, do them at the same time, grab a kenshin or a kaneda, go to the airport where you've got plenty of space, and work on them both there. It's a pain in the ass running into other vehicles and shit otherwise.

I personally didn't buy the city takeover upgrade until last. I got to level 50 ages before I beat the game, did every upgrade and everything, except for city takeover, completed everything I could except for one gang op on every island, as gang ops are easy as shit. Then I bought my city takeover and used it on a single gang op. I did it that way, just because I wanted to beat everything else myself. Because I did it that way, I am not sure if you unlock the stuff you can unlock by doing certain activities if you use a city takeover on it or not, but I know that some activities unlock things when completed, so they might be worth doing after using the city takeover if you are supposed to get something unlocked but don't. Also, you can technically obtain one other city takeover from the plotline, you get a choice between it and something else. In my opinion, the something else is better because everything else can be completed without city takeover and you'll still have your "something else" but to each his own. lol.

Yeah, I used Genki homies myself for awhile, along with a johnny gat and saints drink mascots and then for the last homie I used the swat team cop because he looks sweet. I used that for awhile and then I switched them all to strippers. LOL.

If you get your hands on a bootlegger, it's a great car to pimp out for snatch missions. Also the Hammerhead, is the other muscle car, which can be beautiful when pimped.

EDIT: I went over my explanations of car torpedo and gang taunting and made them easier to understand. I have an issue with putting in way too many commas and making run-on sentences, which makes things I type difficult to read.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 06:44:57 PM by Soul Sojourner »

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2011, 11:16:06 AM »
This is the best I got:

http://www.saintsrow.com/profile/SoulSojourner

Scroll down, shows my little map thing, with screenshots on it, zoom in to seperate jumbles of them, there is one spot with many, still hard to select different ones, and you might not be able to view them all. Bad system.

Also, for some reason it says I don't have all hoods but I have everything, so I assume there will be DLC later, and you can take over some of those places you currently cannot.

You can also see my main and secondary character at the bottom of the page.

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2011, 06:15:21 PM »
I have a THQ/Saints Row account hooked up but for some stupid reason it uses my email as my user name, which contains my real name. And we all know how paranoid I am about giving out that information.

Just got through with the zombies. I decided to go with the mayor/SWAT alternative. The zombies seemed pretty weak when I was fighting them (though I suspect your zombie hommies are somewhat stronger).

Also, for some reason it says I don't have all hoods but I have everything, so I assume there will be DLC later, and you can take over some of those places you currently cannot.
[EDIT: Whoops! I mistook "hood" for "crib". My bad.]

STOPPIE DISTANCE: Like wheelie distance this is extremely simple, perhaps even simpler. All you need to do is grab a bike, drive real fast, and then use the brake/reverse button to stop abruptly putting you up on your front tire as you skid. This is a stoppie. Best thing to do for both wheelies and stoppies, do them at the same time, grab a kenshin or a kaneda, go to the airport where you've got plenty of space, and work on them both there. It's a pain in the ass running into other vehicles and shit otherwise.
I can't get it to work. I used my fully upgraded kenshin, went full speed down the runway and then hit the breaks (s key) and I just slow down to a stop. Even tried it with the nitrous boost and it just comes to a nice, controlled stop every time.

Not sure what the deal is. Do I need to use a non-upgraded motorcycle?

Anyway, another screenshot:

« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 08:00:28 PM by 420 »

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2011, 02:41:57 AM »
I can't get it to work. I used my fully upgraded kenshin, went full speed down the runway and then hit the breaks (s key) and I just slow down to a stop. Even tried it with the nitrous boost and it just comes to a nice, controlled stop every time.

Not sure what the deal is. Do I need to use a non-upgraded motorcycle?
My bad, I made a mistake in my directions. With stoppies you have to do the opposite of wheelies, as you know with a wheelie you have to be moving and need to lean backward as you drive in order to pull the front end of the bike off the ground, well with a stoppie you need to slam the breaks and lean forward on the bike to raise the back end off the ground. I had completely forgotten to mention that, it just seems natural with how many games I've played with stoppies, now being at least 6. lol. SR 1,2,3 GTA: VC, SA, IV.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 02:43:31 AM by Soul Sojourner »

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2011, 07:26:11 PM »
My bad, I made a mistake in my directions. With stoppies you have to do the opposite of wheelies, as you know with a wheelie you have to be moving and need to lean backward as you drive in order to pull the front end of the bike off the ground, well with a stoppie you need to slam the breaks and lean forward on the bike to raise the back end off the ground. I had completely forgotten to mention that, it just seems natural with how many games I've played with stoppies, now being at least 6. lol. SR 1,2,3 GTA: VC, SA, IV.
Christ on a cracker. I figured out the problem, on the PC there is no key assigned to "Lean Forward"... so they made a challenge that you can't possibly complete without going into the options menu to manually assign a button. D'oh?!?!

Anyway, I finished the game and I'm now playing through a second time to make all the opposite decisions for the main missions, partially to see the alternate story but mostly to just get the achievements.

I also got the two new DLCs (both $1.99):

Z-Style Pack - Adds a "Zimos' suit" and the Bling Shotgun which gives you bonus Rep when you kill gang member with it.

Explosive Combat Pack - Adds "Future Soldier Outfit" and a grenade launcher.

Here is a pick of my new character with a Bling shotgun:

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2011, 09:19:16 AM »
Christ on a cracker. I figured out the problem, on the PC there is no key assigned to "Lean Forward"... so they made a challenge that you can't possibly complete without going into the options menu to manually assign a button. D'oh?!?!
lmfao.

Anyway, I finished the game and I'm now playing through a second time to make all the opposite decisions for the main missions, partially to see the alternate story but mostly to just get the achievements.
There's only one I think, early on, either blow up the building or save it. The other big decisions net one achievement either way, except the very last one, which you can replay the other way after beating it at the end of the game, you're actually supposed to in order to completely beat the game. I just saved before that early mission, beat the mission, saved a new save, and then reloaded the old one and did it again the other way, then reloaded the normal save. That was the only time I had to do that in order to get all the achievements. As for alternate story, unfortunately there really isn't any. If you choose the other choice basically the same shit happens, you just get a different reward. The only ones that really change anything are if you blow up the building, the building is obviously been blown up, and the end mission. I think the zombie one can give you zombie homies one way, but I am not sure about that one, just reward differences probably, nothing story changing.

I also got the two new DLCs (both $1.99):

Z-Style Pack - Adds a "Zimos' suit" and the Bling Shotgun which gives you bonus Rep when you kill gang member with it.

Explosive Combat Pack - Adds "Future Soldier Outfit" and a grenade launcher.
Yeah I got those too, I also bought the season pass and got the NiteBlayde shit and three future DLC releases.

Here is a pick of my new character with a Bling shotgun:

I don't see a pic... lol.

Edit: Nevermind it showed up. lol

Did you get to see my characters and screenies with that link? Not sure if you have to have an account or not.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 09:22:42 AM by Soul Sojourner »

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2011, 12:50:52 PM »
Did you get to see my characters and screenies with that link? Not sure if you have to have an account or not.
Yeah I could see you characters but the stats seem all fucked up. Everything under "My Progress" (Missions Completed, Activities Completed, Hoods Controlled, and Collectibles Found) all show up as 0% completed.

Also, the Car Torpedo challenge is now completely fucked since the last patch. Luckily my first character had already completed that challenge before the first patch kinda fucked it up.

Anyway, just completed my second play through choosing all the other options, the Apoca-Fist is sweet:

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2011, 10:09:17 AM »
Yeah I could see you characters but the stats seem all fucked up. Everything under "My Progress" (Missions Completed, Activities Completed, Hoods Controlled, and Collectibles Found) all show up as 0% completed.

Also, the Car Torpedo challenge is now completely fucked since the last patch. Luckily my first character had already completed that challenge before the first patch kinda fucked it up.

Anyway, just completed my second play through choosing all the other options, the Apoca-Fist is sweet:

Oh, it is probably going off my second characters stats, it goes off the last character I played.

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2012, 06:45:53 PM »
OK, so now I'm on my third play-through of Saints Row: The Third. This time playing co-op with Throbble (she got a copy for Christmas). We've been on a bit of a Marvel kick, possibly because of the super hero atmosphere of the game.

My second character, when out of Genki uniform, looks like the Kingpin of Crime:

Currently Throbble and I are playing as two Heralds of Galactus, Silver Surfer and Nova:

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2012, 08:34:42 PM »
I think this may be the greatest game ever made.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2012, 01:32:54 PM »
I played some of that dlc, a couple of missions, but that's all I spared time for... lol

I get two Gamefly games out at a time, plus new games keep coming out that I keep buying, and then old games or lesser known games I hear about and end up getting....

Man... if only I didn't have to work for a living. LOL Or got paid to play this shit, it's all I ever do anyway. (when I can help it) Gotta get back to that game sometime soon. (I have DLC for other games too I've never even touched... lol)

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2012, 10:32:46 AM »
Got the newest DLC and things are just getting weirder. Strap it on!

« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 10:34:18 AM by 420 »

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2012, 01:20:02 PM »
Gangstas in space! :P