Author Topic: Infinity Engine Games on GOG  (Read 4837 times)

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Infinity Engine Games on GOG
« on: November 15, 2010, 01:24:13 PM »
I decided to make a post with links to all the Infinity Engine games on Good Old Games.

Baldur's Gate + Tales of the Sword Coast Expansion

Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn + Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal Expansion

Fallout

Fallout 2

Icewind Dale + Heart of Winter and Trials of The Luremaster Expansions

Icewind Dale II + Adventure Pack

Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader

Planescape: Torment

The Temple of Elemental Evil

I've beaten all of these games except ToEE and Fallout. I just couldn't get into ToEE and I couldn't find a copy of Fallout when I first discovered Fallout 2. Maybe I'll download it from GOGs.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Infinity Engine Games on GOG
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 11:58:28 PM »
Thanks man.

Oooh... Fallout. Can you believe I haven't played ANY fallouts yet? When I get around to it, this will be useful. Also, since I don't have any Fallouts for Xbox, I can get them all on PC. (I'm picky, I like to play a series on just one system, if possible. Dunno why.)

P.S. Moved posts because I believe that section to actually be for RP'ing, not that anyone uses it.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 12:01:13 AM by Soul Sojourner »

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 12:32:44 AM »
Ah I hadn't seen BG2 there until now. 

You know that game kinda pisses me off.  I mean it's pretty silly that no other RPG can approach a game that was made 10 years ago.  DA:O could have done it had they added 6 more NPCs and 160 hours more gameplay but nooooo

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 12:16:34 PM »
Ah I hadn't seen BG2 there until now. 

You know that game kinda pisses me off.  I mean it's pretty silly that no other RPG can approach a game that was made 10 years ago.  DA:O could have done it had they added 6 more NPCs and 160 hours more gameplay but nooooo
Lmfao.

I liked DA:O, but I didn't think it was as amazing as a lot of people did. In fact, I couldn't finish it on my first play through, I got bored and came back to it later. Dragon Age 2 looks pretty sweet so far, it should be interesting.

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2010, 01:54:19 PM »
I'm a big fan of DA:O.  I think it was an excellent game, very well made and virtually bug free (which is saying something these days!).  Problem is that game's are so expensive to make now that you just can't fit in 200 hours of content as easily as you were able to in the 90s.  Games are just too short.

Offline Mercy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2010, 04:39:30 PM »
I'm a big fan of DA:O.  I think it was an excellent game, very well made and virtually bug free (which is saying something these days!).  Problem is that game's are so expensive to make now that you just can't fit in 200 hours of content as easily as you were able to in the 90s.  Games are just too short.

Completely agree. Nothing has the replayability either, like nwn, BG, Icewind Dale and the KoToR series.

Just started playing The Force Unleashed the other day, pretty good game too. They did a poor job crossing it over to PC but it's still a good, fun game with a compelling story line.
Elessar: why is the shit coming from his head?
Anheg: cause its japanese?

Offline cuchulann

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2010, 02:41:11 AM »
I concur. I will probably have to buy the first Fallout from them soon. I used to have it but loaned it out and you know what happens then. That one really gave good replay value since it had a time limit. You just could not do absolutely everything in one game. Also like the second game but not quite as much there were quests which you could only do with certain skill focuses, as well as different outcomes depending on how you played the game.
One Less Car - SF Bicycle Coalition