Author Topic: I say .. a war with Doriath  (Read 71446 times)

Offline BzK

• ICQ Messenger - 122117799
    • MSN Messenger - flatleymike@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - LoRdOfTeHDaNcE
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - bzk04
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
I say .. a war with Doriath
« Reply #90 on: August 30, 2004, 03:46:04 PM »
L. O. V. E. that means i love u!!!^^rofl

ever1 loves his neighbour!! yeah

but in the love and the war is all aloud
 :blink: ... No?

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #91 on: August 30, 2004, 06:27:58 PM »
Ha 3 pages of responces (mostly huge picture with not point but to antagonize the other side) and thsi is my first look at this thread.  I think the pics should be removed.I agree fully with Adisku, bring it on Maruaders, im not leaving this fight.  Considering the first pic on the forum is of Doriath im going to believe that the Marauders started this. Taaran u said urself "DMs are not in clans" and also said "Tags are required for clan members". So the maruaders tag is obviously ok, but u using ur DM powers to inferfere is pissing on ur rep( in my opinion) a fair and honoralbe DM (also my opinion). BzK tree humpers have nothing to do with this (i dont care what u do in ur spare time). Zen and Elessar if u two want to fight do it off the forums (im guessing Zen is sleeping in the dog house tonight). There has NEVER been randoming alowed in the halls so that was a stupid question. I htink members of clans should be allowed to act seperately of the clan desitions if the tag is removed. Finaly Nem it is going to be imposlbe to stay neutral forever, even if ur position is neutral ur members are going to get in the middle of it.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2004, 06:33:46 PM by Anheg »
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline bus driver

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #92 on: August 30, 2004, 06:48:21 PM »
« Last Edit: August 30, 2004, 06:54:34 PM by bus driver »

Offline BzK

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #93 on: August 30, 2004, 07:16:29 PM »
First off I believe it started when Bus overheard Doriathers saying stuff about Marauders, or something like that...

And Anheg, I don't know what YOU do in your spare time, but I said tree HUGGERS, not humpers, ya freak...

The reason for that is Elessar's little "wah wah you destroyed the forest" thing :rolleyes:  

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
« Reply #94 on: August 30, 2004, 07:18:42 PM »
Foolish Elves have finally angred me.  I marched into your forest solo and destroyed a fair number of your archers, including your so called King twice, before I was finally repelled.   Imagine what will happen when more than just one Marauder decide to wreak havoc on your poor little trees.   :lol:  

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #95 on: August 30, 2004, 07:20:47 PM »
Anheg your words trouble me.  The Marauders will annihilate your clan if you so choose to ally with the dead Elves.  Choose wisely.

Offline bus driver

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #96 on: August 30, 2004, 07:23:19 PM »

Ã???? Considering the first pic on the forum is of Doriath im going to believe that the Marauders started this.Ã????

*cough*

Ã???? Taaran u said urself "DMs are not in clans"

DMs can be in clans just not fight logged as dm

Ã???? but u using ur DM powers to inferfere is pissing on ur rep( in my opinion) a fair and honoralbe DM (also my opinion).Ã????

She hasnÃ????t interfered in anything.

Ã????I htink members of clans should be allowed to act seperately of the clan desitions if the tag is removed.Ã????

People donÃ????t join a clan with a char they join as a player

Offline bus driver

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #97 on: August 30, 2004, 07:24:21 PM »
First off I believe it started when Bus overheard Doriathers saying stuff about Marauders, or something like that...

And Anheg, I don't know what YOU do in your spare time, but I said tree HUGGERS, not humpers, ya freak...

The reason for that is Elessar's little "wah wah you destroyed the forest" thing :rolleyes:
It started long before that ever sinced doraith was first formed we have been fighting them

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 30, 2004, 07:29:50 PM »
due to recent arguments *has become neutral though leaning slightly to the marauders's side*

Offline bus driver

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #99 on: August 30, 2004, 07:32:52 PM »
Just like to state that the House of the Bear is not a free for all area and anyone who misbaves (randoming ,randoming casting, destroying the bar or killing yogi or disrespecting statues) will be in deep doo doo

Offline Calia

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #100 on: August 30, 2004, 07:36:23 PM »
yes it has been a long time the marauders and doriath battles but after looking over this topic several tiems i see how  the new blood is takeing it  adn really dissapointed in it and as bus said DMs are DMs they dont belong to any guild/clan useing DM abilitys to inspire or -coughs- cause a war -coughs- is jsut all in fun for the TvT but some people on here are takeing things way to seriusly and it needs to stop were not out to hurt anyones feelings or  [edit] any one off  its just all in fun so lets every one jsut chill sit back and have some fun with this  but if it conintues to get to people the way it is there wont be a clan war there may not be any clans left

remember people its a game

also  Doriath and Angband are the only FFA areas if you are cought anywhere else on the server doing so expect the same punishment you would get for randoming in the halls  
« Last Edit: August 30, 2004, 07:38:47 PM by Calia »

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #101 on: August 30, 2004, 07:39:22 PM »
A Marauder spy informed me of a secret meeting of Elves in the Forest.  Once again I ventured alone to Doriath.  This time there were at least 7 Elvish warriors and some innocent by-standers.  It took the combined might of all the guardians to repell me this time.  Alas many of them fell once more.  Lucky for me my eternal soul rest safely in my phylactry.  I shall return soon enough for more Elf souls. muhahaha

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 30, 2004, 07:45:22 PM »
awww... why didnt you tell me you were going to raid on them i woulda [EDITS]...

Offline Throbblefoot

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 30, 2004, 08:04:21 PM »
Good God, Mo, what resolution are you running? And why are your fonts so damn ugly?

-Throbblefoot
« Last Edit: August 30, 2004, 08:08:04 PM by Throbblefoot »
"No, I won't stay in the ground cuz there's no whiskey."
Zombie - Culann's Hounds

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #104 on: August 30, 2004, 08:08:09 PM »
The Farm is FFA however, that is its nature after all.

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #105 on: August 30, 2004, 08:51:14 PM »
Ok I feel as though we've gone over all this b4...Everywhere but the Halls is FFA.

Wouldn't be fair to Doriath if they could random in the Bar.  

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #106 on: August 30, 2004, 09:18:08 PM »
U mis understand Bus, of course the people that are DMs can be in a clan but can not choose sides (or unlock Doriath Gates and spawn rats). That is sorta like if a DM went into the house of Bears and spawned firebeatles non stopcause they didnt like u.

Interfearing as in the spawning (up above)

The tag comment was just a thought since DE is being 'neutral'

Also Mo, would that spy happen to be you?

*PS: we would still like a clan forum*
« Last Edit: August 30, 2004, 09:25:27 PM by Anheg »
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 30, 2004, 09:38:31 PM »
U mis understand Bus, of course the people that are DMs can be in a clan but can not choose sides (or unlock Doriath Gates and spawn rats). That is sorta like if a DM went into the house of Bears and spawned firebeatles non stopcause they didnt like u.

Interfearing as in the spawning (up above)

The tag comment was just a thought since DE is being 'neutral'

Also Mo, would that spy happen to be you?

*PS: we would still like a clan forum*
who died and made you the supreme court?  the dms can open the doriath gates and spawn tons of rats if they want!

and notice that nothing in the house of the bear happens to be locked, unlike doriath or angband

Lord Elessar

Offline kanrei

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #108 on: August 30, 2004, 09:45:06 PM »
" mis understand Bus, of course the people that are DMs can be in a clan but can not choose sides (or unlock Doriath Gates and spawn rats). That is sorta like if a DM went into the house of Bears and spawned firebeatles non stopcause they didnt like u."

It was a joke.  This war with Doriath has gone on forever with no side ever doing anything.  So Calia and I did something.  If it upset you that we did it in DM mode, I am sorry.  For upsetting you, not for doing it.  And as I said before, the House of Bears has been a regular vandalism spot for a long long time so that is a poor argument to make.  People have killed my bear, broke my bar, invited Balors in, etc etc but I dont complain or seek who did it or anything.  I laugh it off (now).  Now then, I ask Doriath's leader and only its leader or leaders to meet with the Marauder council to discuss the terms for our war and when it shall be.  We can get an impartial DM to referee.  Hopefully.  Please 420, or Throbble, or Xen, or Mel, or Raven, or Taffy.  I think that is all I got.  
Oh yea, one more thing.  Marauders is gonna destroy Doriath.  

Offline BzK

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #109 on: August 30, 2004, 09:50:59 PM »
*evil grin* Taarna's got it right... but I think Raven is kinda partial being a Marauder too =P

Offline bus driver

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #110 on: August 30, 2004, 10:13:25 PM »
Ok I feel as though we've gone over all this b4...Everywhere but the Halls is FFA.

Wouldn't be fair to Doriath if they could random in the Bar.
The bar isent FFA  

Offline bus driver

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #111 on: August 30, 2004, 10:41:02 PM »
Since i couldent join mo on his raids.....i decide to draw what a battle of me vs doraith would look like

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #112 on: August 30, 2004, 11:00:42 PM »
roflmfao

thats golden Bus

Nathan

« Reply #113 on: August 30, 2004, 11:04:21 PM »
and mines double golden

Offline Throbblefoot

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 30, 2004, 11:21:20 PM »
We can get an impartial DM to referee.  Hopefully.  Please 420, or Throbble, or Xen, or Mel, or Raven, or Taffy.
If y'all can avail yourself to my services as a DM before one or the other avails themselves to my services as a mercenary, then I'll be happy to referee.

After all, from where I'm sitting, it's wall-to-wall clannies.

-Throbblefoot
"No, I won't stay in the ground cuz there's no whiskey."
Zombie - Culann's Hounds

Offline Hydros

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #115 on: August 31, 2004, 01:56:11 AM »
lol, friendly wars such as these make the whope oint go spoiled O.o ... Anyway, Divine Exaltation joining the stronger side... Typically you Nemesis?`Do you remember the alliance with Doriath perhaps. Or when I left you cut it off directly? However, dont let this war last forever.  
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.  [span style=\'color:purple\']Billy Cosby[/span]

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 31, 2004, 08:55:33 AM »
We can get an impartial DM to referee. Hopefully. Please 420, or Throbble, or Xen, or Mel, or Raven, or Taffy. I think that is all I got.
... well im not entirely sure we can always trust raven or xen to be impartial, and sumtimes taff gives me that feeling too lol... but its not my desision

oh and btw remember raven left to sum conferences or sumthin in gah whats it called..... prague in teh czech republic.... or did he say germany... ANYWHO, he left last night (for me) and  its all payed for and stufff...   i think he said he wouldnt be back for 3 weeks :'(raven gunna be gone long time!:'(

Lord Elessar
« Last Edit: August 31, 2004, 11:00:23 AM by Lord Elessar »

Offline Lance Ezekiel

• MSN Messenger - lanceeze@bigpond.net.au
    • View Profile
    • http://Here :lol:
    • Email
« Reply #117 on: August 31, 2004, 09:11:27 AM »
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

I Will rule the down-underverse

co Leader of the Ã???ragon Monark Guardians (Ã???mG)

So, to recap, take drugs and sweat...  -420
Balls-Xen

Offline BzK

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #118 on: August 31, 2004, 09:52:38 AM »
... well im not entirely sure we can always trust raven or xen to be impartial, and sumtimes taff gives me that feeling too lol... but its not my desision

oh and btw remember raven left to sum conferences or sumthin in gah whats it called..... prague in teh czech republic.... or did she say germany... ANYWHO, she left last night (for me) and  its all payed for and stufff...   i think she said she wouldnt be back for 3 weeks :'(raven gunna be gone long time!:'(
Should point out in case you didn't know... Raven is a guy.  Just likes looking at female bodies more. =D
« Last Edit: August 31, 2004, 09:53:04 AM by BzK »

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 31, 2004, 10:59:48 AM »
are you sure that is the correct quote? :rolleyes:  
« Last Edit: August 31, 2004, 11:00:53 AM by Lord Elessar »